Page 81 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,430 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

Quote Originally Posted by amonasro View Post
    Right, I was just saying his book is good too. Worth a read for sure. Coming from zero trading experience it helped a lot more than sifting through trading sites.

My method is my own--I read books backwards too, start from the middle/end and work my way to the beginning. Magazines too, also forum threads. This probably comes from learning so much music in a short period of time in college, often you have to start with the trickiest parts which usually aren't in the beginning of the piece. So I take the creative approach

Well we certainly agree here. Everyone wonders how many speculative bubbles we'll get. That's the big question that nobody knows the answer to.

So basically you're saying the price will go down. I disagree, and you're complicating the situation. For one, technical analysis includes fundamental analysis by default (Murphy goes into detail on this topic in his book) so separating the two seems illogical. Bitcoin is years away from being a "stable currency" by today's standards and may never even reach that point--it will exist as a hybrid stock/currency/trading tool. It will continue to be volatile until the market cap is large enough, and in the meantime the market will have to absorb the price swings--Bitpay/Coinbase are already beginning to explore this new market. It's also not in the best interest of exchanges to allow things like 50:1 leverage in a market of this size, so it probably won't happen.
    Yeah, I think the price will go down for many simple reasons. One reason, its been overbought for going on years now. I didn't separate technical from fundamental analysis. There aren't any P/E ratios with this trade, no physical links other than the massive amounts of energy consumption needed to maintain the calculators and of course the tech behind those calculators. If we view bitcoin as a commodity like gold, the best we can say about scarcity is that it is artificially maintained. The technology behind it is not well understood. There are known scaling issues. No one know what will happen once the adoption curve starts to match the speculative interest curve (which is waning btw).

So i'd be happy to include more fundamentals in my technical analysis. Which ones?

I do go in to some details in regards to the relationship between the underlying fundamental of consumer adoption and liquidity of the trade. In that detail, I make it pretty clear that I believe the fundamental contradiction will be technically corrected.

On a much larger scale, we see very similar fundamental contradictions in the manipulated markets like the NASQAQ, S&P, and DJIA during technical crashes. For instance, the most recent correction. Fundamentals for housing were horrible, those paying attention knew that the prices could not rise forever. The only thing that supported the higher prices was, the higher prices. Housing technically corrected the horrible fundamentals in spite of the price indicator. Sadly, the technical correction was cut off thanks to market manipulation, but it's still painfully obvious that the housing market and the broader markets fundamentals are horrible, and technically should correct.

Bitcoin markets are by and large free from wide scale manipulation. So in the absence of very strong fundamentals, which bitcoin does not have, there is nothing to prevent the even stronger technicals from bringing the fundamentals more in line with the reality that is occurring in the market place.

The fundamental fact is consumer adoption seems to be slow. The price of the trade in terms of artificial scarcity has far outpaced the underlying fundamental. A thing can be extremely scarce, for instance, my finger nail clippings. But if there is no demand for it, I can't really expect to sell it for $1,000's per piece.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    I thought I made an LTC sell call here. Sorry to hear you lost a lot Dianne. Did you scoop any on that bounce? I've been flipping LTC & PPC but I never hold them for long. NMC I tend to accumulate and hold a little more, sometimes.

If it makes you feel better, I lost a lot on Doge. I think SomewhereInOz came from wolong's pump group the more I think about it. Taking advantage of stupid traders here such as myself as they were trying to exit at the top of the Olympics Bobsled bubble. I'm a lot more confident trading $#@!coins than I used to be. But you gotta flip them fast.
    You may have made a sell call and I missed it. I agree with you about SomewhereInOz. His advice always seemed jacked up. I did not scoop LTC at $3.50 two days ago. I should have, since at the moment it has bumped to $5.00. I watched slow death of PPC and NMC and kept thinking they couldn't go lower than $4.00. Then $3.00, then $2.00 and now under $1.00. If I get another LTC buying opportunity around mid $3.00's, I probably will grab some.

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    Yeah, I think the price will go down for many simple reasons. One reason, its been overbought for going on years now. I didn't separate technical from fundamental analysis. There aren't any P/E ratios with this trade, no physical links other than the massive amounts of energy consumption needed to maintain the calculators and of course the tech behind those calculators. If we view bitcoin as a commodity like gold, the best we can say about scarcity is that it is artificially maintained. The technology behind it is not well understood. There are known scaling issues. No one know what will happen once the adoption curve starts to match the speculative interest curve (which is waning btw).

So i'd be happy to include more fundamentals in my technical analysis. Which ones?

I do go in to some details in regards to the relationship between the underlying fundamental of consumer adoption and liquidity of the trade. In that detail, I make it pretty clear that I believe the fundamental contradiction will be technically corrected.

On a much larger scale, we see very similar fundamental contradictions in the manipulated markets like the NASQAQ, S&P, and DJIA during technical crashes. For instance, the most recent correction. Fundamentals for housing were horrible, those paying attention knew that the prices could not rise forever. The only thing that supported the higher prices was, the higher prices. Housing technically corrected the horrible fundamentals in spite of the price indicator. Sadly, the technical correction was cut off thanks to market manipulation, but it's still painfully obvious that the housing market and the broader markets fundamentals are horrible, and technically should correct.

Bitcoin markets are by and large free from wide scale manipulation. So in the absence of very strong fundamentals, which bitcoin does not have, there is nothing to prevent the even stronger technicals from bringing the fundamentals more in line with the reality that is occurring in the market place.

The fundamental fact is consumer adoption seems to be slow. The price of the trade in terms of artificial scarcity has far outpaced the underlying fundamental. A thing can be extremely scarce, for instance, my finger nail clippings. But if there is no demand for it, I can't really expect to sell it for $1,000's per piece.
    When you say "overbought for going on years now" what time frame are you using?
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    Quiz question: which one of the following is the current bear market?

I'm just going to bump this because no-one is getting the message. This chart SCREAMS that the next wave is imminent.
    The pattern has been exactly the same only taking 1.5 times as long.

The correct answer was the upper chart is the current bear market. When I posted we were right in the middle of phase 10.
    One day later we're up 5% and heading toward the finish of 10 soon.

Within two weeks large price moves are to occur. Within a month 1000 will be reached. Within 2 months 4000.

But why listen to a monkey with glasses.

Also LTC/BTC ratio is a replica of what happened in September.

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    Also LTC/BTC ratio is a replica of what happened in September.
    It's a possibility, but I'm still having a little trouble understanding why we would drop so far right now. The last time this happened it was because of the SR bust, but now there is barely any news at all. I suppose you could say the market doesn't react to news, but then why didn't that happen during all the other bubbles? It only started when the SR bust happened.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    It's a possibility, but I'm still having a little trouble understanding why we would drop so far right now. The last time this happened it was because of the SR bust, but now there is barely any news at all. I suppose you could say the market doesn't react to news, but then why didn't that happen during all the other bubbles? It only started when the SR bust happened.
    It's because (and this is my theory) that chart that fatjohn posted has been seen by just about every trader in the digital currency sphere. It's a great chart. Because of it, the bulls leveraged long to the hilt at Bitfinex, Okcoin, btc-e (through metatrader) and anywhere else that allowed margin trading. Enter the margin headhunters, an individual or group of traders with deep pockets intent on pushing the price downward, thereby forcing account liquidation of these lesser-skilled, greedy speculators thinking they could make a quick buck on the next "bubble." They methodically broke through major resistances and caused margin call cascade downward, scooping up cheap coins all the way down. It was pretty brutal.

Of course we can't really know what happened or why, but if Wall Street guys are playing the game, this is how it might go down. They created a tremendous amount of fear for no real reason whatsoever and shook the hell out of the tree. The best thing to do when sharks are in the water is stay out. You can still buy on dips and take advantage. Just don't buy into the fear.

The real speculation is future adoption (which is partially regulation based.) If BTC had consistent growth as useful tool, it would be very predictable. If one's position is that BTC survives and grows, trading safely becomes fairly straightforward. If there's ever going to be the thought that, 'I hope I don't get stuck in BTC,' then, all bets are off.
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nayjevin View Post
    The real speculation is future adoption (which is partially regulation based.) If BTC had consistent growth as useful tool, it would be very predictable. If one's position is that BTC survives and grows, trading safely becomes fairly straightforward. If there's ever going to be the thought that, 'I hope I don't get stuck in BTC,' then, all bets are off.
    You speak as if you actually know something about the subject.

The "I hope I don't get stuck in BTC" happens every capitulation. That's why people panic sell at the bottom. It tends to weed people out who don't understand it fully, are not interested in its long-term success, or are simply interested in making a quick buck. Bitcoin doesn't like those kinds of people.

Breaking $500 today was a very important barrier. If it didn't, it may have been more bleeding. According to others, fib lines say 584.50 will be the next stop.

The "I hope I don't get stuck in BTC" happens every capitulation. That's why people panic sell at the bottom. It tends to weed people out who don't understand it fully, are not interested in its long-term success, or are simply interested in making a quick buck. Bitcoin doesn't like those kinds of people.
    Cause it's real
    I'm a moderator, and I'm glad to help. But I'm an individual -- my words come from me. Any idiocy within should reflect on me, not Ron Paul, and not Ron Paul Forums.

Cause it's real
    Of course it's real. It's real for every investment. In fact, there's rarely a time when your average investor is not feeling that.

Of course it's real. It's real for every investment. In fact, there's rarely a time when your average investor is not feeling that.
    I mean bitcoin is real.

You speak as if you actually know something about the subject.
    Relax, and rest assured that I hate myself more than you do.

I mean bitcoin is real.

Relax, and rest assured that I hate myself more than you do.
    Ok, good.

nice inverse head and shoulders forming on the hourly. very good shape to it (slight up slope) and supported by volume (declining seller volume, still need to see strong buying to confirm). Neck line around 530-540 range. Head is at 442. I've got the left shoulder at 482 right should around 500. Look for a strong volume break out above 540.

Target would be 640.

I picked up a short hedge in the sub 500's for a move like this, I'll be waiting to close out a short somewhere around 550 if it looks like a break out is coming.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    nice inverse head and shoulders forming on the hourly. very good shape to it (slight up slope) and supported by volume (declining seller volume, still need to see strong buying to confirm). Neck line around 530-540 range. Head is at 442. I've got the left shoulder at 482 right should around 500. Look for a strong volume break out above 540.

Target would be 640.

I picked up a short hedge in the sub 500's for a move like this, I'll be waiting to close out a short somewhere around 550 if it looks like a break out is coming.
    I saw that, too. Looks promising.

I saw that, too. Looks promising.
    Saw it as well. Looking for a big buying spree to confirm. Huobi's is looking good too (NICE buy volume there) and LTC's, as usual, looks like the redheaded stepchild version. But it's there

Target would be 640.

Glad to hear you're back in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    Glad to hear you're back in the game.
    lol, you mean glad I have fiat into BTC? Only a novelty investment. My position has been short for a while now, although I did put a hedge on because I think if the head and shoulders confirms it will confirm all the way thru the intra day high in May. So I'm looking to pull up steaks on my short, cash out and ride the other side. My long term view hasn't changed at all, I'll be looking for a better short position up around the 800 level

I wasn't bot trading, but my open source breakout indicator caught the bottom this past week. Think of it like a Ricter Scale. Note the long period of "no activity" There are actually many smaller spikes to +10 -20 +50 -35 etc. which can be used for more micro scale bidding... but look at what this indicator did to last weeks low:

Image may extend off edge of page:

On 60 days scale, 1h candles:

Zooming into 1m candles of just August 19th; you can see that the volatility indicator was sub -1000 when price was still at $400 and falling. The indicator went months with a low no more extreme than around -50; then it registered the earthquake with alarm bells minutes before the bottom. It first registered sub -1000 at 7:41; price was $400 and falling. Five minutes later price hit absolute bottom; about an hour later the volatility indicator returned to "normal"

Here it is normalized:

if v < -1000:
    v = -1000

Which shows the explosion to sub -1000 occurred minutes before the bottom.

import talib

SHORT = 2
    LONG = 10
    LIMIT = 6

def breakout():
    pair = data(interval=intervals._1h).btc_usd
    shortMa = float(pair.ma(SHORT))
    longMa = float(pair.ma(LONG))
    longHigh = talib.MA(pair.period(LONG, 'high'), timeperiod=LONG)[-1]
    longLow = talib.MA(pair.period(LONG, 'low'), timeperiod=LONG)[-1]
    shortHigh = talib.MA(pair.period(SHORT, 'high'), timeperiod=SHORT)[-1]
    shortLow = talib.MA(pair.period(SHORT, 'low'), timeperiod=SHORT)[-1]
    longRange = 100 * (longHigh - longLow) / shortMa
    shortRange = 100 * (shortHigh - shortLow) / shortMa
    diff = longRange - shortRange
    volatility = round(((diff) * (diff) * (shortMa - longMa)) * 100) / 100

if volatility > LIMIT:
    breakout = 1
    elif volatility < -LIMIT:
    breakout = -1
    else:
    breakout = 0

return volatility, breakout

def tick():

v, b = breakout()

plot('v', v, secondary=True)

plot('low', data.btc_usd.low)

https://discuss.tradewave.net/t/brea...ndicator/146/6
    Last edited by presence; 08-23-2014 at 10:15 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I wasn't bot trading, but my open source breakout indicator caught the bottom this past week. Think of it like a Ricter Scale. Note the long period of "no activity" There are actually many smaller spikes to +10 -20 +50 -35 etc. which can be used for more micro scale bidding... but look at what this indicator did to last weeks low:
    That's awesome. Really creative how you turned it into an "earthquake indicator."

eesh buyers don't seem interested. Was a really great technical set up for a short term trade. I suppose it's possible for some bullish pattern verification, but not if the demand isn't there. I see sellers stacking in again today. Just feels like people have had their fill.

The reverse head and shoulders pattern is starting to look ugly now. I'd have to pull all the way back to a 12 hour chart to "maybe" feel a good swing trade bull signal, but then that starts getting into the longer term trend which starts to look more like a bounce of the token support and failed retest of the intermediate resist at 530-550.

I expect selling to resume again and put more pressure on the token support level between 420-440 ish..

too bad, really thought there was a chance at making some money in a counter trend rally. That's backing off now. Again those sellers seem to be relentless at this point.

Last edited by newbitech; 08-23-2014 at 08:25 AM.

I was all in at 486 once it broke the downtrend and thought it would make it to at least 550s, but was discouraged when it got turned away at 530s and selling volume increased again. It just broke the short-term uptrend and seems to be retesting 500 right now, but I don't think it's going up anymore until we've had another retest of the lows.

Still made a nice bit off that short-term rise, though.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hi guys, here's a 20 day log of Icy Spank's trades from 8/4 to 8/24. Once the volatility gets going it really does a nice job... even called the bottom at $4 which is impressive. Sorry about the wall of text, but it shows the iceberg order system at work as the buyers/sellers fill your order over time.

Summary:

• Started Spank Market Order late May in a live BTC-E account
    • First few trades whipsawed, lost LTC, considered turning it off
    • In June performance improved--moved all coins to a new BTC-E account running Icy Spank and added 20LTC (I think this messed up the ROI math)
    • Asset portfolio started at 620LTC, now holding 1434LTC
    • Dollar value started at $6400, now at $7890

Nice job with this one, Pres

2014-08-04 21:00 96 Currency: $0/5595 5718% ROI
    2014-08-04 21:00 10 Assets: 762/762 7524% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-04 21:00 SELL 3 - Trade Number: 13
    2014-08-04 21:00 Selling...
    2014-08-04 21:00 Iceberg Ask Number 1
    2014-08-04 21:00 SELL order #319706352 amount: 279.81 LTC at 7.34
    2014-08-04 21:00 Order #319706352 canceled as it was inactive for 25 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:02 Iceberg Ask Number 2
    2014-08-04 21:02 SELL order #319708189 amount: 281.02 LTC at 7.33
    2014-08-04 21:03 Order #319708189 canceled as it was inactive for 27 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:03 Iceberg Ask Number 3
    2014-08-04 21:03 SELL order #319708601 amount: 275.17 LTC at 7.33
    2014-08-04 21:03 Order #319708601 canceled as it was inactive for 28 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:03 Iceberg Ask Number 4
    2014-08-04 21:03 SELL order #319708897 amount: 259.95 LTC at 7.33
    2014-08-04 21:04 Order #319708897 canceled as it was inactive for 26 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:04 Iceberg Ask Number 5
    2014-08-04 21:04 SELL order #319709232 amount: 261.6 LTC at 7.33
    2014-08-04 21:04 Order #319709232 canceled as it was inactive for 29 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:04 Iceberg Ask Number 6
    2014-08-04 21:04 SELL order #319709666 amount: 307.77 LTC at 7.33
    2014-08-04 21:05 Order #319709666 canceled as it was inactive for 33 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:05 Iceberg Ask Number 7
    2014-08-04 21:05 SELL order #319710202 amount: 259.81 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:06 Order #319710202 canceled as it was inactive for 35 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:06 Iceberg Ask Number 8
    2014-08-04 21:06 SELL order #319710600 amount: 292.02 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:06 Order #319710600 canceled as it was inactive for 34 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:06 Iceberg Ask Number 9
    2014-08-04 21:06 SELL order #319711025 amount: 340.61 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:07 Order #319711025 canceled as it was inactive for 35 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:07 Iceberg Ask Number 10
    2014-08-04 21:07 SELL order #319711472 amount: 252.63 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:08 Order #319711472 canceled as it was inactive for 29 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:08 Iceberg Ask Number 11
    2014-08-04 21:08 SELL order #319711825 amount: 269 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:08 Order #319711825 canceled as it was inactive for 31 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:08 Iceberg Ask Number 12
    2014-08-04 21:08 SELL order #319712127 amount: 277.18 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:09 Order #319712127 canceled as it was inactive for 26 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:09 Iceberg Ask Number 13
    2014-08-04 21:09 SELL order #319712419 amount: 273.07 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:09 Order #319712419 canceled as it was inactive for 26 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:09 Iceberg Ask Number 14
    2014-08-04 21:09 SELL order #319712728 amount: 330.55 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:10 Order #319712728 canceled as it was inactive for 32 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:10 Iceberg Ask Number 15
    2014-08-04 21:10 SELL order #319713078 amount: 271.49 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:11 Order #319713078 canceled as it was inactive for 33 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:11 Iceberg Ask Number 16
    2014-08-04 21:11 SELL order #319713535 amount: 300.58 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:11 Order #319713535 canceled as it was inactive for 27 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:11 Iceberg Ask Number 17
    2014-08-04 21:11 SELL order #319714015 amount: 318.97 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:12 Order #319714015 canceled as it was inactive for 31 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:12 Iceberg Ask Number 18
    2014-08-04 21:12 SELL order #319714305 amount: 323.44 LTC at 7.34
    2014-08-04 21:12 Order #319714305 canceled as it was inactive for 31 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:12 Iceberg Ask Number 19
    2014-08-04 21:12 SELL order #319714690 amount: 255.24 LTC at 7.33
    2014-08-04 21:13 Order #319714690 canceled as it was inactive for 31 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:13 Iceberg Ask Number 20
    2014-08-04 21:13 SELL order #319715063 amount: 311.52 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:13 Order #319715063 canceled as it was inactive for 33 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:14 Iceberg Ask Number 21
    2014-08-04 21:14 SELL order #319715407 amount: 266.1 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:14 Order #319715407 canceled as it was inactive for 34 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:14 Iceberg Ask Number 22
    2014-08-04 21:14 SELL order #319715801 amount: 296.63 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:15 Order #319715801 canceled as it was inactive for 32 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:15 Iceberg Ask Number 23
    2014-08-04 21:15 SELL order #319716129 amount: 290.83 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:15 Order #319716129 canceled as it was inactive for 27 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:15 Iceberg Ask Number 24
    2014-08-04 21:15 SELL order #319716471 amount: 338.75 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:16 Order #319716471 canceled as it was inactive for 27 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:16 Iceberg Ask Number 25
    2014-08-04 21:16 SELL order #319716875 amount: 256.39 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:16 Order #319716875 canceled as it was inactive for 29 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:16 Iceberg Ask Number 26
    2014-08-04 21:17 SELL order #319717261 amount: 309.94 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:17 Order #319717261 canceled as it was inactive for 26 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:17 Iceberg Ask Number 27
    2014-08-04 21:17 SELL order #319717517 amount: 251.5 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:18 Order #319717517 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:18 Iceberg Ask Number 28
    2014-08-04 21:18 SELL order #319717807 amount: 330.05 LTC at 7.32
    2014-08-04 21:18 Order #319717807 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:18 Market Order Sell Instrument
    2014-08-04 21:18 SELL order #319718207 amount: 236.18 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:19 Order #319718207 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:19 SELL order #319718599 amount: 236.18 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:19 Order #319718599 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:19 SELL order #319718927 amount: 236.18 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:20 Order #319718927 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:20 SELL order #319719389 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:20 Order #319719389 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:20 SELL order #319719812 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:21 Order #319719812 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:21 SELL order #319720213 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:22 Order #319720213 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:22 SELL order #319720613 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:22 Order #319720613 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:22 SELL order #319720988 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:23 Order #319720988 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:23 SELL order #319721285 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:23 Order #319721285 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:23 SELL order #319721607 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:24 Order #319721607 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:24 SELL order #319722019 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:25 Order #319722019 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:25 SELL order #319722328 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:25 Order #319722328 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:25 SELL order #319722733 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:26 Order #319722733 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:26 SELL order #319723140 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:26 Order #319723140 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:26 SELL order #319723511 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:27 Order #319723511 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:27 SELL order #319723824 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:27 Order #319723824 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:27 SELL order #319724178 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:28 Order #319724178 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:28 SELL order #319724547 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:29 Order #319724547 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:29 SELL order #319724849 amount: 234.01 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:29 Order #319724849 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:29 SELL order #319725233 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:30 Order #319725233 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:30 SELL order #319725590 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:30 Order #319725590 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:30 SELL order #319725985 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:31 Order #319725985 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:31 SELL order #319726435 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:31 Order #319726435 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:32 SELL order #319726791 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:32 Order #319726791 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:32 SELL order #319727058 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:33 Order #319727058 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:33 SELL order #319727342 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:33 Order #319727342 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:33 SELL order #319727722 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:34 Order #319727722 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:34 SELL order #319728016 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:34 Order #319728016 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:34 SELL order #319728347 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:35 Order #319728347 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:35 SELL order #319728719 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:35 Order #319728719 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:36 SELL order #319729100 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:36 Order #319729100 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:36 SELL order #319729450 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:37 Order #319729450 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:37 SELL order #319729818 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:37 Order #319729818 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:39 SELL order #319731593 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:40 Order #319731593 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:40 SELL order #319731976 amount: 233.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:41 Order #319731976 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:41 SELL order #319732330 amount: 232.49 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:41 Order #319732330 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:41 SELL order #319732854 amount: 232.49 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:42 Order #319732854 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:42 SELL order #319733180 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:42 Order #319733180 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:42 SELL order #319733497 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:43 Order #319733497 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:43 SELL order #319733803 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:43 Order #319733803 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:44 SELL order #319734211 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:44 Order #319734211 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:44 SELL order #319734515 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:45 Order #319734515 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:45 SELL order #319734840 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:45 Order #319734840 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:45 SELL order #319735403 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:46 Order #319735403 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:46 SELL order #319735781 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:46 Order #319735781 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:46 SELL order #319736176 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:47 Order #319736176 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:47 SELL order #319736667 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:47 Order #319736667 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:48 SELL order #319737013 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:48 Order #319737013 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:48 SELL order #319737389 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:49 Order #319737389 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:49 SELL order #319737841 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:49 Order #319737841 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:49 SELL order #319738253 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:50 Order #319738253 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:50 SELL order #319738598 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:50 Order #319738598 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:50 SELL order #319739102 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:51 Order #319739102 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:51 SELL order #319739629 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:52 Order #319739629 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:52 SELL order #319740085 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:52 Order #319740085 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:52 SELL order #319740458 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:53 Order #319740458 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:53 SELL order #319740749 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:53 Order #319740749 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:53 SELL order #319741161 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:54 Order #319741161 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:54 SELL order #319741525 amount: 183.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:54 Order #319741525 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:54 SELL order #319741822 amount: 173.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:55 Order #319741822 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:55 SELL order #319742255 amount: 173.96 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:56 Order #319742255 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:56 SELL order #319742603 amount: 173.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:56 Order #319742603 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:56 SELL order #319742932 amount: 173.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:57 Order #319742932 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:57 SELL order #319743221 amount: 173.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:57 Order #319743221 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:57 SELL order #319743506 amount: 173.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:58 Order #319743506 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:58 SELL order #319743920 amount: 173.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:58 Order #319743920 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:58 SELL order #319744245 amount: 173.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 21:59 Order #319744245 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 21:59 SELL order #319744616 amount: 173.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:00 Order #319744616 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:00 SELL order #319744994 amount: 173.83 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:00 Order #319744994 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:00 SELL order #319745411 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:01 Order #319745411 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:01 SELL order #319745816 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:01 Order #319745816 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:01 SELL order #319746224 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:02 Order #319746224 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:02 SELL order #319746599 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:02 Order #319746599 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:03 SELL order #319746920 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:03 Order #319746920 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:03 SELL order #319747197 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:04 Order #319747197 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:04 SELL order #319747510 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:04 Order #319747510 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:04 SELL order #319747958 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:05 Order #319747958 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:05 SELL order #319748286 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:05 Order #319748286 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:05 SELL order #319748679 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:06 Order #319748679 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:06 SELL order #319749060 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:06 Order #319749060 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:07 SELL order #319749443 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.31
    2014-08-04 22:07 Order #319749443 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:07 SELL order #319749997 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.25
    2014-08-04 22:08 Order #319749997 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:08 SELL order #319750508 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.25
    2014-08-04 22:08 Order #319750508 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:08 SELL order #319750997 amount: 79.44 LTC at 7.25
    2014-08-04 22:09 Order #319750997 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:09 SELL order #319751401 amount: 41.02 LTC at 7.25
    2014-08-04 22:09 Order #319751401 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:09 SELL order #319751841 amount: 41.02 LTC at 7.25
    2014-08-04 22:10 Order #319751841 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:10 SELL order #319752240 amount: 41.02 LTC at 7.25
    2014-08-04 22:10 Order #319752240 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-04 22:11 SELL order #319752635 amount: 41.02 LTC at 7.25
    2014-08-04 22:11 SELL order #319752635 traded. Balance: 0 LTC 5564.28 USD
    2014-08-04 22:11 Market Order Sell Instrument
    2014-08-04 22:11 SELL order wasn't created because the amount is less than minimum order amount
    2014-08-04 23:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-05 01:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-05 03:00 Trades: 13 Day: 49.25 Freq: 3.8 Price: 7.23
    2014-08-05 03:00 96 Currency: $5564/5564 5686% ROI
    2014-08-05 03:00 10 Assets: 0/770 7597% ROI 0% Held

<long slide downward, no bot activity>

2014-08-19 07:00 BUY 3 - Trade Number: 14
    2014-08-19 07:00 Buying...
    2014-08-19 07:00 Iceberg Bid Number 1
    2014-08-19 07:00 BUY order #337856920 amount: 343.44 LTC at 4.04
    2014-08-19 07:00 Order #337856920 canceled as it was inactive for 29 seconds.
    2014-08-19 07:00 Iceberg Bid Number 2
    2014-08-19 07:00 BUY order #337858061 amount: 331.56 LTC at 4.05
    2014-08-19 07:01 Order #337858061 canceled as it was inactive for 29 seconds.
    2014-08-19 07:01 Iceberg Bid Number 3
    2014-08-19 07:01 BUY order #337858613 amount: 318.98 LTC at 4.05
    2014-08-19 07:01 Order #337858613 canceled as it was inactive for 27 seconds.
    2014-08-19 07:01 Iceberg Bid Number 4
    2014-08-19 07:01 BUY order #337862134 amount: 282.24 LTC at 4.05
    2014-08-19 07:02 Order #337862134 canceled as it was inactive for 26 seconds.
    2014-08-19 07:02 Iceberg Bid Number 5
    2014-08-19 07:02 BUY order #337864276 amount: 318.58 LTC at 4.05
    2014-08-19 07:02 Order #337864276 canceled as it was inactive for 25 seconds.
    2014-08-19 07:02 Iceberg Bid Number 6
    2014-08-19 07:02 BUY order #337864786 amount: 287.2 LTC at 4.05
    2014-08-19 07:03 BUY order #337864786 traded. Balance: 507.67 LTC 3498.98 USD
    2014-08-19 07:03 Iceberg Bid Number 7
    2014-08-19 07:03 BUY order #337865203 amount: 296.67 LTC at 4.05
    2014-08-19 07:03 Order #337865203 canceled as it was inactive for 25 seconds.
    2014-08-19 07:03 Iceberg Bid Number 8
    2014-08-19 07:03 BUY order #337873597 amount: 267.04 LTC at 4.05
    2014-08-19 07:04 BUY order #337873597 traded. Balance: 1014.63 LTC 1436.59 USD
    2014-08-19 07:04 Iceberg Bid Number 9
    2014-08-19 07:04 BUY order #337878353 amount: 302.77 LTC at 4.05
    2014-08-19 07:04 BUY order #337878353 traded. Balance: 1316.81 LTC 207.31 USD
    2014-08-19 07:05 Market Order Buy Instrument
    2014-08-19 07:05 BUY order amount: 51.06 LTC at 4.05
    2014-08-19 07:05 BUY order traded. Balance: 1367.77 LTC 0 USD
    2014-08-19 07:05 Market Order Buy Instrument
    2014-08-19 07:05 BUY order wasn't created because the amount is less than minimum order amount
    2014-08-19 09:00 Trades: 14 Day: 63.50 Freq: 4.5 Price: 4.21
    2014-08-19 09:00 96 Currency: $0/5756 5886% ROI
    2014-08-19 09:00 10 Assets: 1368/1368 13578% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-19 09:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-19 11:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-19 13:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-19 15:00 Trades: 14 Day: 63.75 Freq: 4.6 Price: 4.50
    2014-08-19 15:00 96 Currency: $0/6158 6304% ROI
    2014-08-19 15:00 10 Assets: 1368/1368 13578% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-19 15:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-19 17:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-19 19:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-19 21:00 Trades: 14 Day: 64.00 Freq: 4.6 Price: 4.57
    2014-08-19 21:00 96 Currency: $0/6252 6402% ROI
    2014-08-19 21:00 10 Assets: 1368/1368 13578% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-19 21:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-19 23:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 01:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 03:00 Trades: 14 Day: 64.25 Freq: 4.6 Price: 4.46
    2014-08-20 03:00 96 Currency: $0/6095 6239% ROI
    2014-08-20 03:00 10 Assets: 1368/1368 13578% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-20 03:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 05:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 07:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 09:00 Trades: 14 Day: 64.50 Freq: 4.6 Price: 5.13
    2014-08-20 09:00 96 Currency: $0/7011 7191% ROI
    2014-08-20 09:00 10 Assets: 1368/1368 13578% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-20 09:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 11:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 13:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 15:00 Trades: 14 Day: 64.75 Freq: 4.6 Price: 5.55
    2014-08-20 15:00 96 Currency: $0/7597 7800% ROI
    2014-08-20 15:00 10 Assets: 1368/1368 13578% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-20 15:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 17:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 19:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 21:00 Trades: 14 Day: 65.00 Freq: 4.6 Price: 5.79
    2014-08-20 21:00 96 Currency: $0/7921 8137% ROI
    2014-08-20 21:00 10 Assets: 1368/1368 13578% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-20 21:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-20 23:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 01:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 03:00 Trades: 14 Day: 65.25 Freq: 4.7 Price: 5.75
    2014-08-21 03:00 96 Currency: $0/7867 8081% ROI
    2014-08-21 03:00 10 Assets: 1368/1368 13578% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-21 03:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 05:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 07:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 09:00 Trades: 14 Day: 65.50 Freq: 4.7 Price: 5.98
    2014-08-21 09:00 96 Currency: $0/8181 8408% ROI
    2014-08-21 09:00 10 Assets: 1368/1368 13578% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-21 09:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 11:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 13:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 15:00 Trades: 14 Day: 65.75 Freq: 4.7 Price: 5.77
    2014-08-21 15:00 96 Currency: $0/7885 8100% ROI
    2014-08-21 15:00 10 Assets: 1368/1368 13578% ROI 100% Held
    2014-08-21 15:00 SELL 4 - Trade Number: 15
    2014-08-21 15:00 Selling...
    2014-08-21 15:00 Iceberg Ask Number 1
    2014-08-21 15:00 SELL order #342282093 amount: 292.69 LTC at 5.76
    2014-08-21 15:00 SELL order #342282093 traded. Balance: 1075.08 LTC 1682.52 USD
    2014-08-21 15:00 Iceberg Ask Number 2
    2014-08-21 15:00 SELL order #342282620 amount: 318.57 LTC at 5.77
    2014-08-21 15:01 Order #342282620 canceled as it was inactive for 32 seconds.
    2014-08-21 15:01 Iceberg Ask Number 3
    2014-08-21 15:01 SELL order #342283122 amount: 250.56 LTC at 5.77
    2014-08-21 15:01 Order #342283122 canceled as it was inactive for 31 seconds.
    2014-08-21 15:01 Iceberg Ask Number 4
    2014-08-21 15:01 SELL order #342283700 amount: 297.11 LTC at 5.75
    2014-08-21 15:02 SELL order #342283700 traded. Balance: 774.68 LTC 3406.43 USD
    2014-08-21 15:02 Iceberg Ask Number 5
    2014-08-21 15:02 SELL order #342284199 amount: 340.5 LTC at 5.76
    2014-08-21 15:02 Order #342284199 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-21 15:03 Iceberg Ask Number 6
    2014-08-21 15:03 SELL order #342284700 amount: 311.95 LTC at 5.73
    2014-08-21 15:03 SELL order #342284700 traded. Balance: 251.55 LTC 6404.26 USD
    2014-08-21 15:03 Market Order Sell Instrument
    2014-08-21 15:03 SELL order #342285862 amount: 251.55 LTC at 5.73
    2014-08-21 15:04 SELL order #342285862 traded. Balance: 0 LTC 7843.42 USD
    2014-08-21 15:04 Market Order Sell Instrument
    2014-08-21 15:04 SELL order wasn't created because the amount is less than minimum order amount
    2014-08-21 17:00 wait for it... 9
    2014-08-21 17:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 19:00 wait for it... 8
    2014-08-21 19:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 21:00 Trades: 15 Day: 66.00 Freq: 4.4 Price: 5.54
    2014-08-21 21:00 96 Currency: $7843/7843 8057% ROI
    2014-08-21 21:00 10 Assets: 0/1415 14051% ROI 0% Held
    2014-08-21 21:00 wait for it... 7
    2014-08-21 21:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-21 23:00 wait for it... 6
    2014-08-21 23:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 01:00 wait for it... 5
    2014-08-22 01:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 03:00 Trades: 15 Day: 66.25 Freq: 4.4 Price: 5.10
    2014-08-22 03:00 96 Currency: $7843/7843 8057% ROI
    2014-08-22 03:00 10 Assets: 0/1537 15272% ROI 0% Held
    2014-08-22 03:00 wait for it... 4
    2014-08-22 03:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 05:00 wait for it... 3
    2014-08-22 05:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 07:00 wait for it... 2
    2014-08-22 07:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 09:00 Trades: 15 Day: 66.50 Freq: 4.4 Price: 5.16
    2014-08-22 09:00 96 Currency: $7843/7843 8057% ROI
    2014-08-22 09:00 10 Assets: 0/1519 15086% ROI 0% Held
    2014-08-22 09:00 wait for it... 1
    2014-08-22 09:00 *** `I LIKE IT DEEP POPPA` ***
    2014-08-22 09:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 11:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 13:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 15:00 Trades: 15 Day: 66.75 Freq: 4.5 Price: 5.19
    2014-08-22 15:00 96 Currency: $7843/7843 8057% ROI
    2014-08-22 15:00 10 Assets: 0/1512 15017% ROI 0% Held
    2014-08-22 15:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 17:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 19:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 21:00 Trades: 15 Day: 67.00 Freq: 4.5 Price: 5.15
    2014-08-22 21:00 96 Currency: $7843/7843 8057% ROI
    2014-08-22 21:00 10 Assets: 0/1522 15125% ROI 0% Held
    2014-08-22 21:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-22 23:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 01:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 03:00 Trades: 15 Day: 67.25 Freq: 4.5 Price: 5.10
    2014-08-23 03:00 96 Currency: $7843/7843 8057% ROI
    2014-08-23 03:00 10 Assets: 0/1538 15278% ROI 0% Held
    2014-08-23 03:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 05:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 07:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 09:00 Trades: 15 Day: 67.50 Freq: 4.5 Price: 4.98
    2014-08-23 09:00 96 Currency: $7843/7843 8057% ROI
    2014-08-23 09:00 10 Assets: 0/1576 15660% ROI 0% Held
    2014-08-23 09:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 11:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 15:00 Trades: 15 Day: 67.75 Freq: 4.5 Price: 4.77
    2014-08-23 15:00 96 Currency: $7843/7843 8057% ROI
    2014-08-23 15:00 10 Assets: 0/1643 16332% ROI 0% Held
    2014-08-23 15:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 17:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 19:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 21:00 Trades: 15 Day: 68.00 Freq: 4.5 Price: 5.07
    2014-08-23 21:00 96 Currency: $7843/7843 8057% ROI
    2014-08-23 21:00 10 Assets: 0/1546 15357% ROI 0% Held
    2014-08-23 21:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-23 23:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-24 01:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-24 03:00 Trades: 15 Day: 68.25 Freq: 4.5 Price: 5.26
    2014-08-24 03:00 96 Currency: $7843/7843 8057% ROI
    2014-08-24 03:00 10 Assets: 0/1491 14813% ROI 0% Held
    2014-08-24 03:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-24 05:00 NO ACTION TAKEN
    2014-08-24 07:00 BUY 3 - Trade Number: 16
    2014-08-24 07:00 Buying...
    2014-08-24 07:00 Iceberg Bid Number 1
    2014-08-24 07:00 BUY order #346097088 amount: 299.32 LTC at 5.42
    2014-08-24 07:00 BUY order #346097088 traded. Balance: 298.72 LTC 6222.45 USD
    2014-08-24 07:00 Iceberg Bid Number 2
    2014-08-24 07:00 BUY order #346097647 amount: 262.77 LTC at 5.41
    2014-08-24 07:01 Order #346097647 canceled as it was inactive for 32 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:01 Iceberg Bid Number 3
    2014-08-24 07:01 BUY order #346098218 amount: 254.49 LTC at 5.42
    2014-08-24 07:01 Order #346098218 canceled as it was inactive for 27 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:01 Iceberg Bid Number 4
    2014-08-24 07:01 BUY order #346098704 amount: 340.39 LTC at 5.42
    2014-08-24 07:02 Order #346098704 canceled as it was inactive for 34 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:02 Iceberg Bid Number 5
    2014-08-24 07:02 BUY order #346099208 amount: 318.74 LTC at 5.43
    2014-08-24 07:02 Order #346099208 canceled as it was inactive for 29 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:02 Iceberg Bid Number 6
    2014-08-24 07:02 BUY order #346099602 amount: 289.19 LTC at 5.43
    2014-08-24 07:03 BUY order #346099602 traded. Balance: 653.78 LTC 4290.61 USD
    2014-08-24 07:03 Iceberg Bid Number 7
    2014-08-24 07:03 BUY order #346100065 amount: 310.74 LTC at 5.43
    2014-08-24 07:03 Order #346100065 canceled as it was inactive for 25 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:04 Iceberg Bid Number 8
    2014-08-24 07:04 BUY order #346100443 amount: 344.45 LTC at 5.43
    2014-08-24 07:04 Order #346100443 canceled as it was inactive for 35 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:04 Iceberg Bid Number 9
    2014-08-24 07:04 BUY order #346100997 amount: 346.57 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:05 Order #346100997 canceled as it was inactive for 26 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:05 Iceberg Bid Number 10
    2014-08-24 07:05 BUY order #346101371 amount: 326.33 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:05 Order #346101371 canceled as it was inactive for 35 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:05 Iceberg Bid Number 11
    2014-08-24 07:05 BUY order #346101868 amount: 298.07 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:06 Order #346101868 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:06 Iceberg Bid Number 12
    2014-08-24 07:06 BUY order #346102480 amount: 302.08 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:07 Order #346102480 canceled as it was inactive for 32 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:07 Iceberg Bid Number 13
    2014-08-24 07:07 BUY order #346102955 amount: 345.16 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:07 Order #346102955 canceled as it was inactive for 27 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:07 Iceberg Bid Number 14
    2014-08-24 07:07 BUY order #346103494 amount: 260.31 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:08 Order #346103494 canceled as it was inactive for 26 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:08 Iceberg Bid Number 15
    2014-08-24 07:08 BUY order #346104007 amount: 335.91 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:08 Order #346104007 canceled as it was inactive for 29 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:08 Iceberg Bid Number 16
    2014-08-24 07:08 BUY order #346104458 amount: 292.04 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:09 Order #346104458 canceled as it was inactive for 25 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:09 Iceberg Bid Number 17
    2014-08-24 07:09 BUY order #346104826 amount: 339.55 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:09 Order #346104826 canceled as it was inactive for 26 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:09 Iceberg Bid Number 18
    2014-08-24 07:09 BUY order #346105251 amount: 283.26 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:10 Order #346105251 canceled as it was inactive for 34 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:10 Iceberg Bid Number 19
    2014-08-24 07:10 BUY order #346105729 amount: 296.17 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:10 Order #346105729 canceled as it was inactive for 33 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:11 Iceberg Bid Number 20
    2014-08-24 07:11 BUY order #346106400 amount: 304.3 LTC at 5.44
    2014-08-24 07:11 Order #346106400 canceled as it was inactive for 26 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:11 Iceberg Bid Number 21
    2014-08-24 07:11 BUY order #346106858 amount: 345.11 LTC at 5.45
    2014-08-24 07:12 Order #346106858 canceled as it was inactive for 33 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:12 Iceberg Bid Number 22
    2014-08-24 07:12 BUY order #346107561 amount: 285.52 LTC at 5.5
    2014-08-24 07:12 Order #346107561 canceled as it was inactive for 27 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:12 Iceberg Bid Number 23
    2014-08-24 07:12 BUY order #346108013 amount: 326.02 LTC at 5.5
    2014-08-24 07:13 Order #346108013 canceled as it was inactive for 27 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:13 Iceberg Bid Number 24
    2014-08-24 07:13 BUY order #346108493 amount: 311.86 LTC at 5.5
    2014-08-24 07:13 Order #346108493 canceled as it was inactive for 29 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:13 Iceberg Bid Number 25
    2014-08-24 07:13 BUY order #346108947 amount: 268.51 LTC at 5.5
    2014-08-24 07:14 Order #346108947 canceled as it was inactive for 33 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:14 Iceberg Bid Number 26
    2014-08-24 07:14 BUY order #346109458 amount: 302.3 LTC at 5.5
    2014-08-24 07:14 Order #346109458 canceled as it was inactive for 29 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:15 Iceberg Bid Number 27
    2014-08-24 07:15 BUY order #346109965 amount: 303.81 LTC at 5.5
    2014-08-24 07:15 Order #346109965 canceled as it was inactive for 34 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:15 Iceberg Bid Number 28
    2014-08-24 07:15 BUY order #346110531 amount: 257.47 LTC at 5.5
    2014-08-24 07:16 Order #346110531 canceled as it was inactive for 26 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:16 Iceberg Bid Number 29
    2014-08-24 07:16 BUY order #346111424 amount: 303.27 LTC at 5.53
    2014-08-24 07:16 BUY order #346111424 traded. Balance: 1347.06 LTC 484.52 USD
    2014-08-24 07:16 Market Order Buy Instrument
    2014-08-24 07:16 BUY order #346113350 amount: 87.71 LTC at 5.52
    2014-08-24 07:17 Order #346113350 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:17 BUY order #346114132 amount: 83.36 LTC at 5.52
    2014-08-24 07:17 Order #346114132 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:18 BUY order #346114930 amount: 83.32 LTC at 5.52
    2014-08-24 07:18 Order #346114930 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:18 BUY order #346115730 amount: 83.16 LTC at 5.53
    2014-08-24 07:19 Order #346115730 canceled as it was inactive for 30 seconds.
    2014-08-24 07:19 BUY order #346117106 amount: 83.09 LTC at 5.54
    2014-08-24 07:19 BUY order #346117106 traded. Balance: 1434.31 LTC 0 USD
    2014-08-24 07:19 Market Order Buy Instrument
    2014-08-24 07:19 BUY order wasn't created because the amount is less than minimum order amount
    2014-08-24 09:00 Trades: 16 Day: 68.50 Freq: 4.3 Price: 5.44
    2014-08-24 09:00 96 Currency: $0/7802 8014% ROI
    2014-08-24 09:00 10 Assets: 1434/1434 14243% ROI 100% Held

Hi guys, here's a 20 day log of Icy Spank's trades from 8/4 to 8/24.

[]

• Asset portfolio started at 620LTC, now holding 1434LTC
    • Dollar value started at $6400, now at $7890

Nice job with this one, Pres

I like how the bot basically shut down from 8/5 until 8/19 while the market tanked before resuming higher frequency trading.

14 days of patience and faith

I don't care who you are... making that happen, a few months in advance with a few hundred lines of code is kick ass I'm re-inspired. Must double down on python script programming at tradewave.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    small loss... small loss... small loss... small loss... HUGE GAIN

...rinse repeat

= profit

small loss... small loss... small loss... panic

= fail

59% of trades SPANK makes will lose $
    41% will gain $$$$$
    Last edited by presence; 08-26-2014 at 08:52 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

20 day window? Is there any evidence that isn't selective reporting, like global warming data? (this is your chance to either state your case in face of skepticism or start flaming and posting giant green [mod edit]s)

20 day window? Is there any evidence that isn't selective reporting, like global warming data? (this is your chance to either state your case in face of skepticism or start flaming and posting giant green [mod edit]s)
    I'll pretend to care what he thinks. Why are you so hostile, nayjevin?

Thank you amonsaro for posting that info. I turned mine off, looks like that was a mistake. Well done pres!

Maybe I can help since I've watched it make lotsa trades. Yeah, it is selective reporting. I could have posted the trades that didn't make money, and there are a number of them, like the whipsaws in June and July. I'm not trying to say it makes great trades every time, because it doesn't. For instance Spank sold at 5.51 last night. I've been expecting a bounce upward so if that happens it'll put me back on the right side of the trend at a small loss... something that's not so easy if you are a human trader. Spank is like a surfer waiting for that big wave.... he gets up on all of them, but only a few are worthwhile. Those big ones make up for the crappy little ones, like the example I posted.

LTC believer.

Pres. I want to use one of your bots. Is there a way I can msg you privately?
    Thanks for all the info.