Page 95 of 177 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105145 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,850 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

Figured I post this cause I saw this guy making his case on Twitter a few days before the last mini-surge and in this video you'll soon see that apparently there was some sort of coordinated whale attempt to pull this thing off. He talks crap about any sort of charts or any of that which is why I'm wondering what pres' bot saw to stay engaged as opposed to what was also happening behind the scenes by these guys allegedly.

Thoughts?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    ^Is their a traditional amount of time after selling in such an occasion that the bot sits on the sidelines waiting for the next buy signal? Like 2-4 days or more, just curious?
    Yes. Every Honey Badger buy OR sell signal will have an automatic "Hold" after investing/divesting to prevent flash trades of minimum 12 hours... maximum 12 days depending on why the decision was made (its subclass number).

Average hold is about 48 hours... and average time that a trade actually occurs after the hold is lifted is about a week.

There are over rides for all holds depending on the subclass of the next decision.
    Last edited by presence; 01-22-2015 at 06:59 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

dp

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Figured I post this cause I saw this guy making his case on Twitter a few days before the last mini-surge and in this video you'll soon see that apparently there was some sort of coordinated whale attempt to pull this thing off. He talks crap about any sort of charts or any of that which is why I'm wondering what pres' bot saw to stay engaged as opposed to what was also happening behind the scenes by these guys allegedly.

Thoughts?
    I disagree and agree with him saying charts don't matter. A lot of people follow the same A-B-C-D-E 1-2-3-4-5 elliot wave patterns. It becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy just because it's the nature of so many people trading that way. The 4H is still a good indicator IMO.

I will agree that trying to chart on the 5m, 15m, etc is a bit like gambling. I don't listen to TeamSpeak but the twitter account for WhaleClubCo posts wayyyy too much. He is a prime example of over trading with his constant 5m charts.

But I don't know a single trader who wins every single time. A good trader knows when to use stops, something I'm still trying to grasp. But when mistakes are made, your coins transfer to someone else. And with a predictable rate of decreasing inflation over time, the coins eventually spread to more hands and become more rare.

Regardless, I'm following him for the hell of it. Thanks for posting.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm wondering what pres' bot saw to stay engaged as opposed to what was also happening behind the scenes by these guys allegedly.

Thoughts?

Someone put sold 1500 BTC w/ market order and put 2 @ 1500 Sell walls behind it at bitstamp today.

I watched them get eaten almost as fast as they went on the books. The whole event lasted less than 10 minutes, see big red candle in middle:

Sometimes whale games do influence markets... other times... not so much.

Sure... you can manipulate markets w/ big orders... but at the same time... you can get eaten.

Either way... if they're successful... a bot sees it... if they're unsuccessful... a bot sees that too.

Bots generally aren't too concerned with price... they're concerned with moving averages and other derived indicators.

Bots do things like... ohh look the little white line just crossed above the orange pink and blue... and they all have positive slope...

BUY
    Last edited by presence; 01-22-2015 at 09:58 PM.

We may get a pullback to the $215-$220 range, but I'm still feeling pretty good about a run to $270s.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Keep your eyes on your 4h chart... 10, 30, 60, 90 MA.

30/60 crossed bull a few days ago
    10/90 about to cross hard 90 degree bull in the next 24 hours.

10/90 has been crossed down since price was $360.

Honey Badger says hold another 40 hours at minimum.
    My gut says 60 more hours.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Keep your eyes on your 4h chart... 10, 30, 60, 90 MA.

30/60 crossed bull a few days ago
    10/90 about to cross hard 90 degree bull in the next 24 hours.

10/90 has been crossed down since price was $360.

Honey Badger says hold another 40 hours at minimum.
    My gut says 60 more hours.
    So you are still looking at a price rise to 300 in the next two days?
    Edit: I think the 10 and 50 on the 4h are more telling. That's when the waterfall started. Same with bitcoin but even clearer to see on litecoin.

What do you think of the 4-day to 80 day moving average.
    There have been two periods of approximately 3-1/2 months that the 4 day went under the 80 day. Now we're 1-1/2 into the third period.
    If these periods kind of repeat, than we're looking to a rally to 260 in the next days with consolidation around 200 and than a crossing of the 4 and 80 at about 250 in two months time.

Another interesting thing i noticed. When the 2011 bear market bottomed, Mt Gox data was about 500 days old. Therefore, the longest moving day average that you can use to compare that bear market with this one is the 500-day. The bottom then was about half of the 500 day moving average. Here we have already seen a bottom that was less than 1/3rd the 500 day. Sometimes new stuff happens.
    Last edited by fatjohn; 01-24-2015 at 04:47 AM.

Honey Badger poised for 5th consecutive LIVE profitable trade since start.

Finex at 241.

Honey Badger to dump in about 16 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    So you are still looking at a price rise to 300 in the next two days?
    If you look back a few pages... Manually trading, I'm looking for price to approach 275 at a high end in the next 24 - 48 hours. 260 might be a more conservative local top.

I expect a two week decline to 225. Then back to 300 by end of February. I posted an interpolation on page 92 or 93 which showed this...

Then towards mid march a consolidation to 260.

Here's the link to that interpolation:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post5754474

Market order bot just pushed LTCUSD to $2.86 w/ $80,000 order. Okcoin and Huobi basically didn't move.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    I disagree and agree with him saying charts don't matter.

[]

Regardless, I'm following him for the hell of it. Thanks for posting.

Interesting tidbits about Adam Guerbuez

He "owes" Facebook

ONE BILLION DOLLARS

For running a phishing botnet that stole passwords and posted adverts for penis pills.

And his favorite band is Dying Fetus:

Last edited by presence; 01-24-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Interesting tidbits about Adam Guerbuez

He "owes" Facebook

ONE BILLION DOLLARS

For running a phishing botnet that stole passwords and posted adverts for penis pills.

And his favorite band is Dying Fetus:

He sounds like one strange dude.

Quite a bump for litecoin today wow
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

SOLD ~250 @ 1AM EST SUNDAY

[2015-01-25 01:02:00] SELL: BTC (at 249.243 USD)
    [2015-01-25 01:02:00] Emailing the strategy owner: "FIAT TIME"
    [2015-01-25 01:02:00] Honey Badger Don`t Give a $#@!!

SOLD ~250 @ 1AM EST SUNDAY

[2015-01-25 01:02:00] SELL: BTC (at 249.243 USD)
    [2015-01-25 01:02:00] Emailing the strategy owner: "FIAT TIME"
    [2015-01-25 01:02:00] Honey Badger Don`t Give a $#@!!
    Thanks for keeping us on top of things !! I missed the $250. sell, unfortunately. We're at $242.00 atm.

I want to use a bot!!!

Pres I've been following this thread since you created it. I am extremely irritated at myself for hesitating with this whole bot trading. Could you direct me to an area where I can catch up on the whats and nots of bot trading. Especially honey badger. I Know I missed some great opportunities, hoping I can avoid missing more.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronmartin13 View Post
    Pres I've been following this thread since you created it. I am extremely irritated at myself for hesitating with this whole bot trading. Could you direct me to an area where I can catch up on the whats and nots of bot trading. Especially honey badger. I Know I missed some great opportunities, hoping I can avoid missing more.
    Same here.

I missed everyones calls of exiting mid 250's. Got out 244-245. Now it is pumping back to 250...lol

Someone remind me again to not over trade. I'm tempted to jump back in.

EDIT: And there is the giant red dildo by the facebook scammer. lol Glad I didn't fall for it.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 01-25-2015 at 02:23 PM.

We all know the Winkies have their thing going on tomorrow and now this earlier in the morning rights aroun the markets opening - https://www.coinbase.com/lunar
    Which seems to be making an exchange of sorts out of Coinbase rather than just their current broker status. Obviously, this is on the heels of the major VC money they just got by NYSE and co so this could be an attempt to one-up the Winkies and not sure what to make of this and whether this will move the price or not in any significant way. I know the "buy the rumor, sell the news" routine so I'm not sure what to make of it or tomorrow in general. Thoughts?
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 01-25-2015 at 02:16 PM.

We all know the Winkies have their thing going on tomorrow and now this earlier in the morning rights aroun the markets opening - https://www.coinbase.com/lunar
    Which seems to be making an exchange of sorts out of Coinbase rather than just their current broker status. Obviously, this is on the heels of the major VC money they just got by NYSE and co so this could be an attempt to one-up the Winkies and not sure what to make of this and whether this will move the price or not in any significant way. I know the "buy the rumor, sell the news" routine so I'm not sure what to make of it or tomorrow in general. Thoughts?
    You must've read the same tweet by Charlie Shrem as I did. lol

**high $#@!in' five**

Here comes the "regulated" naked shorting. Watch this go to 400, then 40, then 4000. LOL

This $#@! is just too fun.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 01-25-2015 at 02:26 PM.

You must've read the same tweet by Charlie Shrem as I did. lol

**high $#@!in' five**

Here comes the "regulated" naked shorting. Watch this go to 400, then 40, then 4000. LOL

This $#@! is just too fun.
    The other thing going on is the recent upswings in litecoin and peercoin which tend to chase BTC in a bull market and even outmaneuver it during the rally. One could say that these two finally caught up w/ BTC's recent mini-rally and then this is it for now or perhaps something else is afoot. As usual, it's a tough read atm.

Someone remind me again to not over trade. I'm tempted to jump back in.
    If you want to play... play with a small part of your bank.

Otherwise think like honey badger and be hell bent after a sale... mandatory minimum hold time of 12 hours to 12 days.

When sell day comes you'll often miss the absolute peak... but

Don't go chasing waterfalls.
    Please stick to the rivers and the lakes that you're used to.
    I know that you're gonna have it your way or nothing at all,
    But I think you're moving too fast.

I seen rainbow yesterday
    But too many storms have come and gone

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    Thanks for keeping us on top of things !! I missed the $250. sell, unfortunately. We're at $242.00 atm.
    Never panic.

I play the long chart. I dump when there's bullish volume because I'm moving many banks and I want to ensure everyone's orders without slippage. I wouldn't be surprised or butt hurt if the chart still hit 265 - 275. When Honey Badger bought 205 it was the day before it hit 152 on bitstamp.

My house is still plenty clean selling 312, buying (honeybadger average) 205, and dumping close to 250.

Regardless... for me its sell day. I dumped as a matter moving average crosses and timing; mechanically. It so happens I got 249. Some of my people got 245, 248... as high as 252.7. Long, these deviations don't matter. Last night was the "center" of sell for me; you're not far off and you might well get a better price.

Never panic, make a graceful exit.
    Last edited by presence; 01-25-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Looks like we may reach $275 after all. Cool!

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    Looks like we may reach $275 after all. Cool!
    I take it you got back in after getting out 259?

This is gay...lol grrrr

The other thing going on is the recent upswings in litecoin and peercoin which tend to chase BTC in a bull market and even outmaneuver it during the rally. One could say that these two finally caught up w/ BTC's recent mini-rally and then this is it for now or perhaps something else is afoot. As usual, it's a tough read atm.
    LTC had a crazy day yesterday. Was up 50%.