Page 160 of 177 FirstFirst ... 60110150158159160161162170 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,800 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

The action in ltc was totally weird. I really thought this was significant this breakout... Guess its waiting for the btc breakout then...
    Last edited by fatjohn; 05-16-2016 at 02:36 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

cup
    handle
    breakout
    pullback

...then target

Last edited by presence; 05-16-2016 at 03:12 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post

The action in ltc was totally weird. I really thought this was significant this breakout... Guess its waiting for the btc breakout then...
    guess its working its way further down the triangle?

may extend off right side of screen; right click "view image"

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ltc 00930 rising

btc $470 - Y3200

I expect ltc resistance somewhere $5.75 to 6.25 with pull back to the high 4's before moving upward. Excellent "first sell off" opportunity in the works.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I expect ltc resistance somewhere $5.75 to 6.25 with pull back to the high 4's before moving upward. Excellent "first sell off" opportunity in the works.
    Hey LP! LTC!!! its about time eh! I've been holding all this time ! Finally some workable set ups!

It's happening! Ltc not outperforming btc as i expected though, but hey, its ok.

Good grief, I figured that everyone and their brother would be up in here considering the price movements lately.

Honey Badger Master has moved to fiat.

We held 109 days since $380

https://discuss.tradewave.net/t/the-...u=litepresence

I'm thorn. On the one hand the retreat from 3950 to 3650 yesterday seems to show that some weak hands have bought into this rally. On the other hand a 30 percent rise does not match the expectations i was having. I was thinking to hit the 700 dollar mark at least.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    I'm thorn. On the one hand the retreat from 3950 to 3650 yesterday seems to show that some weak hands have bought into this rally. On the other hand a 30 percent rise does not match the expectations i was having. I was thinking to hit the 700 dollar mark at least.
    I don't disagree that there is more meat on this bone.

forecast re-entry given current state of the algo is about 48 hours into the future; simply too much too fast.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Good grief, I figured that everyone and their brother would be up in here considering the price movements lately.
    Bread and circus distracts the sheep.. Turn the TV off.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I don't disagree that there is more meat on this bone.

forecast re-entry given current state of the algo is about 48 hours into the future; simply too much too fast.
    Ah good to hear. My own algo that I am using (which almost trades on average once a day) has been long since 2989 cny three to four days ago. I am expecting it to sell any minute now if no new uptrend materializes soon.

5000.00 by July!! OMG.. So excite.

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    5000.00 by July!! OMG.. So excite.
    Do you mean Bitcoin? If so, why do you say this?

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Do you mean Bitcoin? If so, why do you say this?
    Yes, Bitcoin. Why? Because I want it to be true!

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Do you attach some meaning to the above tweet and if so, what do you think it means?

Quote Originally Posted by RonPaulIsGreat View Post
    Yes, Bitcoin. Why? Because I want it to be true!
    But is there any reason to expect it could actually happen?

my crew is holding again

Honey Badger Master Green Dragon

Code:
    [2016-05-30 15:31:00] We didn't  call your tick() function this time around, because data wasn't  received fast enough for the exchanges you selected (bitfinex). This is  usually caused by temporary problems at one of the exchanges and will  correct itself.
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00] DDOS WARNING: in the past 180 minutes 25 percent missing ticks
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00] Minutes of Clock Drift Algorithm/Tradewave:  0 / 80
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00] Mode.....: 1.00 GREEN DRAGON (12h SMA 30>60>90)
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00] Subclass.: 1.00 BUY STOPLOSS ASSETS "BEGIN GREEN DRAGON" www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlpsPG3FTKM "the sky is the limit"
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00] Emailing the strategy owner: "BUY OR CRY"
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00] 1464636720
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00]  BUY: 0.26127718 BTC (at 540.50 USD)
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00] ******** !!! BACKTEST TO CONFIRM TRADE !!! ********
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00] I appreciate your generosity, BTC: 1Hixnhbeh6H2wyqWnSxfAxARMVu7tBEmME
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00]  1464593520G 0R 1L :: 1.00M 1.00S 1.00N :: 0S 1464778416B :: 2 537.80  0.11 : 3 540.38 -0.66 : 30 467.05 0.77 :: 55T 482.57 : 55B 344.04 : 55S  0.40 :: R2 584.16 :: 60 461.57 0.40 : 90 458.63 0.27 : 150 446.03 0.23  :: 0O 0.82Z
    [2016-05-30 15:32:00] 150C>R2>H>3>C>2>O>L>55T>30>60>90>150>55B - 30s>60s>90s>150s>0
    [2016-05-30 15:32:24] Order filled for 0.26127718 BTC at 540.50000000, placed at 2016-05-30 19:32:04.321655.
    [2016-05-30 15:33:00] DDOS WARNING: in the past 180 minutes 25 percent missing ticks
    Last edited by presence; 05-30-2016 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzu View Post
    Do you attach some meaning to the above tweet and if so, what do you think it means?
    Bitcoin is basically digital gold and is becoming a go-to asset class as capital controls and currency devaluation affect currencies around the world. Gold is kind of a stay-put commodity whereas Bitcoin can be sent (off shored) anywhere in the blink of an eye. Furthermore, the supply of Bitcoin is going to be cut in half in July, forever. There's a finite number to ever be mined into being. So, inevitably more of the gold bugs will be drawn to holding Bitcoin as economic turmoil keeps rendering itself worldwide. If just 1% of the gold holders diversify, then our current $8 bill market cap goes up at least 1000%. Lastly, the financial markets around the world are clinging to life and underwater pension plans among other things will be needing lifelines. The next 12 months will be spectacular for Bitcoin holders.

Bitcoin is basically digital gold and is becoming a go-to asset class as capital controls and currency devaluation affect currencies around the world. Gold is kind of a stay-put commodity whereas Bitcoin can be sent (off shored) anywhere in the blink of an eye. Furthermore, the supply of Bitcoin is going to be cut in half in July, forever. There's a finite number to ever be mined into being. So, inevitably more of the gold bugs will be drawn to holding Bitcoin as economic turmoil keeps rendering itself worldwide. If just 1% of the gold holders diversify, then our current $8 bill market cap goes up at least 1000%. Lastly, the financial markets around the world are clinging to life and underwater pension plans among other things will be needing lifelines. The next 12 months will be spectacular for Bitcoin holders.
    Why and how will the supply be cut in half? When this happens -- assuming it does (and I have no idea at this point why that would occur) -- will each one then double in value because of the split?

Thanks for explaining these things to me (the Dunce who only has a tiny amount of bitcoin and can't afford any more).

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.