Page 131 of 177 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,930 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

Did you sell at 0173 Dianne? Check out that fomo doji to 02 on bitfinex, haha. It's weird because I was thinking of setting hidden limit orders around 019. Totally should've done that.

It's hard to shake the feeling that LTC will just dead cat bounce downward for a while after a massive pump. We'll see if I should've taken my own advice when I warned of the macd at higher time frames. They still aren't looking too good. That 1d looks scary and the div on the 3d looks too high.

I'm telling ya, superstition. Use me as an indicator. When I get excited, sell. I'm feeling bearish so now is the time to buy...maybe...lol
    Last edited by muh_roads; 07-30-2015 at 10:10 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh goodness, its worse than I thought, the DASH master node payout percentage goes up every month for several months until it gets like over 60%. Really no logical explanation for that other than to make early stakeholders a lot of money off of people hoping for even higher returns. Makes me think there will be a bubble and then crash
    Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law. -Douglas Hofstadter

Life, Liberty, Logic

Quote Originally Posted by Crashland View Post
    Oh goodness, its worse than I thought, the DASH master node payout percentage goes up every month for several months until it gets like over 60%. Really no logical explanation for that other than to make early stakeholders a lot of money off of people hoping for even higher returns. Makes me think there will be a bubble and then crash
    Yikes. I like your idea of mixing proof-of-work with "proof-of-service". Masternodes get the fees, and proof-of-work gets the new coins for confirming transactions.

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    Did you sell at 0173 Dianne? Check out that fomo doji to 02 on bitfinex, haha. It's weird because I was thinking of setting hidden limit orders around 019. Totally should've done that.

It's hard to shake the feeling that LTC will just dead cat bounce downward for a while after a massive pump. We'll see if I should've taken my own advice when I warned of the macd at higher time frames. They still aren't looking too good. That 1d looks scary and the div on the 3d looks too high.

I'm telling ya, superstition. Use me as an indicator. When I get excited, sell. I'm feeling bearish so now is the time to buy...maybe...lol
    I'm still holding. I'm sticking with presence advice that we're going up in a couple of weeks. You and your superstition, me and my bad luck. If I'm holding or buying , that should be a clear indication to everyone to prepare for a free fall, lol.. As of where we stand right now, I'm not hurt that much. If we dump back to 013 that will be a different story.

Are you still holding? Maybe presence will post what he expects the next few days.
    Last edited by Dianne; 07-30-2015 at 11:39 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    YES

Sell orders set for 0335

rebuying 0270's

I expect an opportunity to make that trade twice in a very short period in about 10-12 days.

LP I like your style!
    Is your call for 0335 based on fractal only or is there other analysis that confirms it?
    Also with this new bull trend established do you take a different strategy in trading or in your holdings ?
    I'm thinking holding a core position of coins say %50 , and trading the other %50.......could be a good strategy ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    I'm still holding. I'm sticking with presence advice that we're going up in a couple of weeks. You and your superstition, me and my bad luck. If I'm holding or buying , that should be a clear indication to everyone to prepare for a free fall, lol.. As of where we stand right now, I'm not hurt that much. If we dump back to 013 that will be a different story.

Are you still holding? Maybe presence will post what he expects the next few days.
    Glad you're still holding.......I'm still %100 in LTC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bullhammer View Post
    Glad you're still holding.......I'm still %100 in LTC!!!
    Lol, good !!! That makes me feel better. This thread isn't popping like it used too, takes hours normally to get any response. Normally, in months passed, I would have sold by now because of panic. The thread has taught me to have a little patience. So I will close my eyes and hold my nose, just as McCain's Grandmother told voters to do when voting for her Grandson and not over analyze the current charts.

Tradewave just added "old MTGox data"

Honeybadger Freeware
    vs 2010 through Jan 1 2013
    Code:
    [2012-12-31 08:00:00] Buy and Hold Gain.: 48.67X
    [2012-12-31 08:00:00] Asset Gain........: 0.25X
    [2012-12-31 08:00:00] Currency Gain.....: 12.00X

Honeybadger Pro vs same "dawn of BTC" period:

Code:
    [2012-12-31 06:09:00] B-n-H Gain....: x48.7
    [2012-12-31 06:09:00] Crypto Gain...: x5.04
    [2012-12-31 06:09:00] Cash Gain.....: x245.50

The pro version performs 5X bitcoin (245X USD) on its first attempt on "new" backtest data.

check out the capituation and despair calls in August 2012

That was the whole period on 12h candles. This is just the summer 2012 on 1h candles:

Last edited by presence; 07-30-2015 at 10:10 PM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

Lol, good !!! That makes me feel better. This thread isn't popping like it used too, takes hours normally to get any response. Normally, in months passed, I would have sold by now because of panic. The thread has taught me to have a little patience. So I will close my eyes and hold my nose, just as McCain's Grandmother told voters to do when voting for her Grandson and not over analyze the current charts.
    Still holding as well, about 50/50 btc/ltc. Sometimes you just have to wait for the market to work itself out.

Yep still in. Bought more between 0157-0159. Thought about selling when it went to 0166 yesterday but didn't.

Sorry about the late response. Didn't mean to make you nervous, heh. I have only been making time for posting in the morning and evenings. Working on a piece of software that is about to go gold soon and the only time I have been making for crypto is a bathroom break with my zTrader app.

Last night I was mattress shopping because my weak back muscles are still killing me from moving a couple refrigerators a few weeks ago. lol

Kewl, thanks for posting guys. I'll keep sitting tight then. Good luck with your software project muh_roads. Did you check out overstock.com for a mattress? I'm not sure if they have them, but at least you can pay with btc if they do lol.

this looks so much like recent LTC rise to $8. just saying. I have close to zero clue about TA.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tycoon View Post

this looks so much like recent LTC rise to $8. just saying. I have close to zero clue about TA.
    Looks like we imploded last night. I hope you're right.

I wanna bail if we can get a bounce on the 4H since it feels like this wants to head to 250-260 now. We had a good thing going but kiddies kept selling it down.

As for LTC, I have no clue what that could do. Illiquid.

Talk me out of the crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by amonasro View Post
    Still holding as well, about 50/50 btc/ltc. Sometimes you just have to wait for the market to work itself out.
    What are your thoughts right now? 50% LTC is big balls man.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 08-01-2015 at 02:07 PM.

I wanna bail if we can get a bounce on the 4H since it feels like this wants to head to 250-260 now. We had a good thing going but kiddies kept selling it down.

As for LTC, I have no clue what that could do. Illiquid.

Talk me out of the crazy.

What are your thoughts right now? 50% LTC is big balls man.
    I'm not sure what to do either. I'm all in ltc on btc-e and planning to hold. I have btc at coinbase, I'm debating whether or not to sell. I hate when we have a crash on the weekend. Not many peeps are checking the forums.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

If I knew how to be a market maker, I'd do that pattern and then dump. Patterns like that feel like astrology. fib lines, elliot wave and divergence indicators feel more like science to me.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 08-01-2015 at 03:37 PM.

I'm not sure what to do either. I'm all in ltc on btc-e and planning to hold. I have btc at coinbase, I'm debating whether or not to sell. I hate when we have a crash on the weekend. Not many peeps are checking the forums.
    In terms of BTC, if you are playing with an amount of coins that is 100+, I would be willing to take that sell risk to scoop for more. If you are playing with 10-20...I dunno. Maybe? I think you are doing quite well adding 1 coin every paycheck.

Those bottom double-digit targets seem invalidated now. Going lower than 240 doesn't seem like it would make sense anymore. And selling 10 coins on the chance that happens seems like it might not be worth the risk.
    Since I don't believe in it, therefore, it will happen. SELL IT ALL!
    Last edited by muh_roads; 08-01-2015 at 03:49 PM.

Im still 100% in LTC, My $5 target was hit and I wanted to sell half my position but didn't ( why I thought it would only go up to five was that the rise to 8+ seemed unwarranted to be so fast?) One of the hardest thing about trading I find is selling on the way up, taking profit off the table is never wrong.......you can always get back in...... I would of liked to be set up on an exchange to get stopped out once it fell past the trend line but still working on that.
    As far as I know, the CUP and HANDLE pattern is one of the most bullish patterns there is! I hope we get a huge rally soon, if we fall out of the handle I think it will be negated.....
    Im not selling, prepared to ride it out as we are in a new bull trend I believe, especially with all the growing interest around the blockchain and bitcoin and crypto currencies in general.

... Patterns like that feel like astrology. fib lines, elliot wave and divergence indicators feel more like science to me.

bwahahahahahaha, Astrology is way more accurate than you think. I use Magi astrology and if you have followed me in the past you would know I am rarely wrong. That is for a reason. I take clear fractals and then look at the next 10,30, and 90 days of astrology to see when the peaks & trough will occur. Not one of my skeptic members is a skeptic anymore. It often moves to the hour China time. max 6 hours out of range. I love it, because you cant fight it.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by djthistle01 View Post
    ...though i am bullish i am not as set in seeing a rise right away as LP is. my indicators are mixed. the 4H and lower if pulling more bull than bear signals. 1D is droppin' heiken ashi doji's like there is no tomorrow. small position but i am playing the break overall.

pew pew pew!!! This is the dip I was waiting for. 0.013, 0.011, 0.0098 is weekend dump support at worst.

I have been jiving on the C&H on BTC for a long while now. 273 200EMA, 267 support, and 252 longer term trend support have to hold of course. BTC chart has been bearish as hell since 305.Global economics over the coming months should give whales a reason to pump. However some of these LTC & BTC dumps are great reminders as to why you have 4 or 5 part trade strat and don't go foolish in either direction.

Im still 100% in LTC, My $5 target was hit and I wanted to sell half my position but didn't ( why I thought it would only go up to five was that the rise to 8+ seemed unwarranted to be so fast?) One of the hardest thing about trading I find is selling on the way up, taking profit off the table is never wrong.......you can always get back in...... I would of liked to be set up on an exchange to get stopped out once it fell past the trend line but still working on that.
    As far as I know, the CUP and HANDLE pattern is one of the most bullish patterns there is! I hope we get a huge rally soon, if we fall out of the handle I think it will be negated.....
    Im not selling, prepared to ride it out as we are in a new bull trend I believe, especially with all the growing interest around the blockchain and bitcoin and crypto currencies in general.
    why not portion off your holdings? 1 part blind long or short, 1 part plays 1D, 1 part plays 4H, 1 part plays 1H. or something like that. makes trading less emotional and allows you to see the micro and the macro moves instead of being a tunnel vision daytrader or 1D swing trader that gets left behind on big quick moves.

In terms of BTC, if you are playing with an amount of coins that is 100+, I would be willing to take that sell risk to scoop for more. If you are playing with 10-20...I dunno. Maybe? I think you are doing quite well adding 1 coin every paycheck.

Those bottom double-digit targets seem invalidated now. Going lower than 240 doesn't seem like it would make sense anymore. And selling 10 coins on the chance that happens seems like it might not be worth the risk.
    Since I don't believe in it, therefore, it will happen. SELL IT ALL!
    lol . I'm not a big time investor. Remember I'm the one who started buying bitcoin when it was in the 800's. BuddyRey was recommending I buy it when it was 11.00 lol but I waited for the 800's.. So I'm not very savvy. I think I'm just going to stay with the plan and continue purchasing a little each pay day and stop looking at it as short term, but long term. LTC is where I get playful and less conservative.

Thanks for the post. That's kind of the way I feel now. I would sell at a loss right now, and I believe it will go back up even if it takes a month.

bwahahahahahaha, Astrology is way more accurate than you think. I use Magi astrology and if you have followed me in the past you would know I am rarely wrong. That is for a reason. I take clear fractals and then look at the next 10,30, and 90 days of astrology to see when the peaks & trough will occur. Not one of my skeptic members is a skeptic anymore. It often moves to the hour China time. max 6 hours out of range. I love it, because you cant fight it.
    where can you be followed? and your trades based on astrology. thanks.

Jesus someone give the markets a tampon already. Bloody everywhere.

Looks like it is time to buy some more.

Lets all hold hands and get rekt together. lol

pew pew pew!!! This is the dip I was waiting for. 0.013, 0.011, 0.0098 is weekend dump support at worst.
    I'll keep those in mind. Thanks for coming back to post a little on RPF.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Jesus someone give the markets a tampon already. Bloody everywhere.

Looks like it is time to buy some more.

Lets all hold hands and get rekt together. lol
    It's looking pretty grim. I almost took btc from my Coinbase account to buy more ltc at this price; but, the conservative side of me says "don't do it", just stay with the current plan.

I held per presence advice as well. I'm tired of all the swings. Just large holders manipulating. I'm looking long term now on. Probably a shake out before an up swing, hopefully.
    Last edited by kfarnan; 08-01-2015 at 08:24 PM.