Page 120 of 177 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,600 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

Pres, do you give any significance to the fact that the downtrend in btc hasn't been broken on BTC-e as shown here: https://afbitcoins.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/so-close/

On all the other major exchanges this has been broken. Off course on the CNY and EUR exchanges due to the stronger dollar but also on bitstamp and bitfinex this has been broken in the last upswing to 269.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatjohn View Post
    Pres, do you give any significance to the fact that the downtrend in btc hasn't been broken on BTC-e as shown here: https://afbitcoins.wordpress.com/2015/07/01/so-close/

On all the other major exchanges this has been broken. Off course on the CNY and EUR exchanges due to the stronger dollar but also on bitstamp and bitfinex this has been broken in the last upswing to 269.

It has already crossed linearly. That is log scale.

I think with any trade you have to look at a variety of indicators and have "algo" in your head as to when to enter and exit.

We have 7 of 7 Green Dragon Criteria for 7 days now on all exchanges.

Honeybadger is still holding May 1 $235 BTC; it has renewed its "Honey" ; end of bear market "panic hold" multiple times and is still panic holding another week.

freeware Honeybadger is also holding.

We have break beyond linear resistance long on all exchanges.

We have break beyond log resistance long on all exchanges except btce.

---------------------

If you wait for the "perfect" bull signal... in the world of finance you're too late.
    Last edited by presence; 07-03-2015 at 07:29 AM.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

June 23, 2012 MT GOX = today

12h SMA 2,30,60,90

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Quote Originally Posted by PaulConventionWV View Post
    I sold LTC at 4.11 and BTC at 261, and did so because of that chart as well as my own instincts. I get really uneasy riding through a pullback. I'd rather take my quick profit and look for another place to do it again.
    Are you back in? 252 was solid overnight. 240 to 238 seems greedy.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    I hit 255-252 orders. Not all back in. Kinda want to take profit here and just enjoy the weekend...drive around with the top-down.

I zoom out on the 4H now. The MACD looks good, but...I dunno. I don't like looking at the 15m anymore unless I'm serious I want all back in. It's more relaxing to zoom out and live on the higher time frames so a person doesn't get whip-sawed in the Mister Miyagi chop-chop.

Have a nice 4th guys. Good luck. Gonna go celebrate 'muricah and debt spending.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 07-04-2015 at 01:13 PM.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.

So it's 50/50 whether going up or down?

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    So it's 50/50 whether going up or down?
    yes, at the close of a long legged doji, its 50/50 up or down. Then each candle thereafter serves as self reinforcing indicator.

It's interesting LTC semi mooning, but btc staying pretty steady.

lol

Thanks pres. Us chickens need a hug.

40k tx backlog in the btc mempool

Expect 4+ hour delays moving coins.

https://tradeblock.com/blockchain/

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I wish you would explain your charts. Some of us have ADD and these charts go right over our heads. What's the bottom line?

I wish you would explain your charts. Some of us have ADD and these charts go right over our heads. What's the bottom line?
    There is/was someone spamming the bitcoin network with low value transactions. Perhaps another "stress test". Transactions per day hit an all time high; percent of transactions that were under .001 BTC grew to nearly 50% of all observations. As a result there have been many complaints about slow moving coins today.

Bottom line; don't move coins right now unless u can be chill for a few hours.
    Last edited by presence; 07-06-2015 at 09:19 PM.

daily transactions = moon

I kinda wish I got back in. I'm happy with my profit, though, and I'm a really cautious trader. I was considering a short just yesterday and I should've taken that, too. There may be more room for downside before we find out where this is REALLY going...
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

It's interesting LTC semi mooning, but btc staying pretty steady.
    Yeah, bitcoin still not sure which way to go. The real FOMO doesn't happen until we break $300 again.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

BAD TIME TO MOVE BITCOIN

http://statoshi.info/dashboard/db/transactions

wait time to move coins?

I'd say more than 10 hours if this continues
    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1111811.100
    Last edited by presence; 07-07-2015 at 06:47 AM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.

this is an mp4 of the May 30 stress test:

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CHtfi_GXAAAvHfB.mp4

All will dance to the OKCoin tune:

<32HELL or >34MOON

Conducting the consolidation will be:

15 min SMA 90,120,150,180

http://imgur.com/RLCu8oE

Up 13% on my BTC position, up 26% on my LTC position. Pres, I owe you one for the LTC charts. Margin trading is a helluva drug, btw.

Wyckoff point & figure TA puts the upside potential for BTC in the $600s IF we get a bull market. Haven't done it for LTC yet. These are such thin markets that the upside targets will be conservative in the face of a parabolic move, which is where the bull will inevitably lead.

I just folded my LTC postion

Fontas is also out.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.