Page 177 of 177 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177
Results 5,281 to 5,288 of 5288

Thread: The Litepresence Report on Cryptocurrency

I really want to believe in bitcoin, but i'm trying to use logic and can't find any reason why course should be at least 50k per 1 bitcoin. Especially right now. Government and banks are trying to kill it's main idea of decentralization, hackers are robbing crypto exchanges (like it happened with Zaif). Moreover a lot of scam-altcoins appear each day. All that reasons cause people not to believe in cryptocurrencies.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam88 View Post
    I really want to believe in bitcoin, but i'm trying to use logic and can't find any reason why course should be at least 50k per 1 bitcoin. Especially right now. Government and banks are trying to kill it's main idea of decentralization, hackers are robbing crypto exchanges (like it happened with Zaif). Moreover a lot of scam-altcoins appear each day. All that reasons cause people not to believe in cryptocurrencies.
    It's young tech, it's still a good time to get involved.

Bitcoin is 10 years old. The commercial Internet could be said to have started in 1985 when the first .com was registered. Not much in the way of general acceptance by 1995.

That's when things just started getting exciting.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post

Bitcoin is 10 years old. The commercial Internet could be said to have started in 1985 when the first .com was registered. Not much in the way of general acceptance by 1995.

Well, there is logic in your words, and i might even happen in future.
    Hope we'll see what happen in future.

Looks like GAB is trying to raise money via an ICO to fund their platform. Already has raised a few million

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michael...ndestructible/
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Anybody thinks this was capitulation day? Played my cards wrong and went in too early :'(
    Highest volume since April 25th on both bitfinex and bitstamp.
    Bitcoin kept selling off whilst alts started to firm first. I think that's a good sign.
    All we need is for bitcoin to pop over 5k and a small rally might finally start.

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post

I agree , time will tell .
    Do something Danke

Investment in cryptomoney is growing at a rapid rate compared to other types of investment. I continue to invest in Forex as I know how to move through it, I take advantage of this to leave a list of forex brokers.

Hello to Litepresence wherever you are! I’m sure you’ve done well given how crypto did since we last chatted! All the best buddy!! Yeah LITECOIN!!! 🚀 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.