Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thomas Massie Money Bomb - January 10-13, 2014 - Defeat the Establishment

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    bump ... thanks who ever invited a bunch of people, rsvps just jumped up a bit

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    rsvps are over 200 now! we really need everyone who has rsvped so far to go back and mass invite your entire friends lists using the directions in post #31 and for everyone to spread this far and wide at other political or issued related forums and sites you also post at

We need to push this over 1000 attending like Justin's was if we want to have a major success.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    We need to push this over 1000 attending like Justin's was if we want to have a major success.
    I agree, which is why we really need everyone to pull together and pour on the old fashioned spam machine

I'll donate $100.. deleted FB
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    - Jimi Hendrix

"If one rejects laissez faire on account of mans fallibility and moral weakness, one must for the same reason also reject every kind of government action."
    - Ludwig Von Mises, Planning for Freedom

Facebook Event:

Thomas Massie Money Bomb - January 10-13, 2014
    https://www.facebook.com/events/572747016128742/
    ----

Ron Paul Forum's Mission Statement:

Inspired by US Rep. Ron Paul of Texas, this site is dedicated to facilitating grassroots initiatives that aim to restore a sovereign limited constitutional Republic based on the rule of law, states' rights and individual rights. We seek to enshrine the original intent of our Founders to foster respect for private property, seek justice, provide opportunity, and to secure individual liberty for ourselves and our posterity.

Will you donate Frank?
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.

The moneybomb is tomorrow!
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Supporting Member
    Missouri

Blog Entries
    Thanks for the email RPF! I wouldn't have known otherwise

Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    Every little bit helps.

Thank you!

Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount: $xx.00
    Transaction ID: ch_3HhXAlEqxxxxxx
    Transaction date/time: 2014-01-10
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

any poll on his race right now

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtstellar View Post
    any poll on his race right now
    The candidate filing period is end of the month so there's no set field of candidates yet.

If we can get him between 75-100K, that is good enough for an incumbent to cruise to victory.
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Thank you!

Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount:$20.14
    Transaction ID:ch_3HxcF9A8q3kIsf
    Transaction date/time:2014-01-11 03:04:36

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Awesome! People should retweet both you and FSP-Rebel!
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good Q CaseyJones!!! folks here do want Rand to POTUS run in '16
    and they did think that our THOMAS could then do a senate run if
    need be. we all need to help re-elect THOMAS MASSIE a.s.a.p!!!!!
    Rand has a tough choice to make in about two years time and to
    have Thomas around & very active, let alone giving him a flexibility
    and degree of support is a very good idea! I myself am going to try
    to only opine on the major developments as Rand feels 2016 loom!
    I think if we all try to hold back on stupid or inane comments as we
    focus on grassroots activism, this'll help out our youthful candidates.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    Normally I'd be doing up a ton of postings on how BRISTOL PALIN has now decided to be more
    than apolitical as she has backed up UNCLE PHIL of Duck Dynasty fame. She even leaped in
    ahead of her more famous politically active mommy. I have held back from things as I am trying
    to sense if this bi-election will have an impact like 2010 or be totally different. Uncle Phil did
    not go out of his way to be part of the GQ interview, he instead may have been ordered to do it.
    in tv land, all obligatory interviews are not a "good will" slam-dunk across the board, and they
    Duck Dynasty dudes are not Hollywood actors or actresses at all. I feel he was too open, myself
    and that the network got too greedy when thinking out how to generate positive publicity...i
    now fear that if DIVINE SARAH plunges into 2016 we might see Uncle Phil helping Bristol's mommy.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankRep View Post

Facebook Event:

Thomas Massie Money Bomb - January 10-13, 2014
    https://www.facebook.com/events/572747016128742/
    Thomas, run for the senate... eventually.

Irregardless of how feckless Trump is, or erratic, the Republican Party is going to need candidates
    that are not corrupt or dishonest. I feel DJT has created a cult environment that is destroying all...

Does anyone still donate to “our” favorite candidates? Thomas Massie is in a tough contest right now, and he could use some donations.

http://www.thomasmassie.com
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12