Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thomas Massie Money Bomb - January 10-13, 2014 - Defeat the Establishment

Thumbs up Thomas Massie Money Bomb - January 10-13, 2014 - Defeat the Establishment

Congressman Thomas Massie is running for re-election, and is facing an establishment primary challenger. The establishment is afraid of Thomas Massie, and would very much like to remove him from Congress due to his willingness to stand up to big spending and big government. Because of this, it is vital that a liberty candidate like Thomas Massie wins re-election, and continues to fight for the cause for freedom in the U.S. Congress!

Pledge here: https://www.facebook.com/events/572747016128742/

Donate here: https://secure.thomasmassie.com

. [mod- added donate link]
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    *excellent* thank you Gage

thanks Gage! We need to promote this now and hopefully get him some $$

just noticed Amash liked the Moneybomb

He is wearing the gold standard of ties.
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    He is wearing the gold standard of ties.
    indeed

bump... is anyone promoting this?

Cool LETS HELP THOMAS MASSIE GET RE-ELECTED!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good Q CaseyJones!!! folks here do want Rand to POTUS run in '16
    and they did think that our THOMAS could then do a senate run if
    need be. we all need to help re-elect THOMAS MASSIE a.s.a.p!!!!!
    Rand has a tough choice to make in about two years time and to
    have Thomas around & very active, let alone giving him a flexibility
    and degree of support is a very good idea! I myself am going to try
    to only opine on the major developments as Rand feels 2016 loom!
    I think if we all try to hold back on stupid or inane comments as we
    focus on grassroots activism, this'll help out our youthful candidates.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Aratus; 12-29-2013 at 07:43 PM. Reason: Doctor Ron Paul has set a high standard for us all in terms of public discourse...

Quote Originally Posted by Aratus View Post
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good Q CaseyJones!!! folks here do want Rand to POTUS run in '16
    and they did think that our THOMAS could then do a senate run if
    need be. we all need to help re-elect THOMAS MASSIE a.s.a.p!!!!!
    Rand has a tough choice to make in about two years time and to
    have Thomas around & very active, let alone giving him a flexibility
    and degree of support is a very good idea! I myself am going to try
    to only opine on the major developments as Rand feels 2016 loom!
    I think if we all try to hold back on stupid or inane comments as we
    focus on grassroots activism, this'll help out our youthful candidates.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ty

Normally I'd be doing up a ton of postings on how BRISTOL PALIN has now decided to be more
    than apolitical as she has backed up UNCLE PHIL of Duck Dynasty fame. She even leaped in
    ahead of her more famous politically active mommy. I have held back from things as I am trying
    to sense if this bi-election will have an impact like 2010 or be totally different. Uncle Phil did
    not go out of his way to be part of the GQ interview, he instead may have been ordered to do it.
    in tv land, all obligatory interviews are not a "good will" slam-dunk across the board, and the
    Duck Dynasty dudes are not Hollywood actors or actresses at all. I feel he was too open, myself
    and that the network got too greedy when thinking out how to generate positive publicity...i
    now fear that if DIVINE SARAH plunges into 2016 we might see Uncle Phil helping Bristol's mommy.

Phil should run for Governor of Louisiana.. not because I agree with him 100% but because it would be epically hilarious

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    Phil should run for Governor of Louisiana.. not because I agree with him 100% but because it would be epically hilarious
    I think he could win.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    I think he could win.
    oh he could, it would be a rout probably, and at least he is honest

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Rogue View Post
    Premature donatulation?
    Genuine, willful, aggressive ignorance is the one sure way to tick me off. I wish I could say you were trolling. I know better, and it's just sad.

Bryan has agreed to send an email to all 50,000 members during the moneybomb

What we need to do now:

i) More invites on Facebook!

If you use facebook please invite your family and friends or any other liberty minded groups to the event:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/572747016128742/

ii) Reach out to DP members!

Are you a member of DailyPaul? If so please promote the moneybomb there and alert fellow members to the moneybomb on Jan 10th-13th. Urge them to save up and RSVP to the facebook event.

Quote Originally Posted by Warlord View Post
    Bryan has agreed to send an email to all 50,000 members during the moneybomb
    not sure all 50K have a valid email anymore

What we need to do now:

i) More invites on Facebook!

If you use facebook please invite your family and friends or any other liberty minded groups to the event:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/572747016128742/

ii) Reach out to DP members!

Are you a member of DailyPaul? If so please promote the moneybomb there and alert fellow members to the moneybomb on Jan 10th-13th. Urge them to save up and RSVP to the facebook event.
    there is a link at dailypaul already look at post #3

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    not sure all 50K have a valid email anymore

there is a link at dailypaul already look at post #3
    CJ, when Josh used to do the mass mailings for Rand it really helped so it doesn't matter. People will see it and be motivated.

As for DP, more promotion there can't hurt
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    As for DP, more promotion there can't hurt
    I am just pointing it out so people will go vote and comment it up

A Most Excellent Video Forum User Petar Made For The MoneyBomb!

Quote Originally Posted by Petar View Post
    Latest iteration of video:
    link to spread around
    [Edit: uploading to different channel
    Last edited by CaseyJones; 12-31-2013 at 02:26 PM.

yay, we have a video!
    Pledge to donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20: (http://FundPatriotsDay.com)

Donate to Rep. Thomas Massie on 4/20 (http://ThomasMassie.com)

Follow Me on twitter: @MassieBomb

There will be a ticker.
    "We have nothing to fear except our own unwillingness to defend what is naturally ours, our God-given rights. We have nothing to fear that should cause us to forget or relinquish our rights as free men and women. To thrive, we must believe in ourselves again, and we must never, never trade our liberty for any fleeting promise of security." - Rand Paul

Quote Originally Posted by MelissaWV View Post
    Premature donatulation?
    No, I haven't donated yet. When the day came for Amash's money bomb, the only link I noticed for the donation page was in someone's signature. There wasn't any obvious links in the threads or front page till after i donated. So I put one here, in this thread for Massie. For myself if nothing else.

Edit: @ any techies, Is it safe to link to a secured page? Maybe I should have linked to his home page with the donation button.
    Last edited by Henry Rogue; 01-01-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BuddyRey View Post
    Do you think it's a coincidence that the most cherished standard of the Ron Paul campaign was a sign highlighting the word "love" inside the word "revolution"? A revolution not based on love is a revolution doomed to failure. So, at the risk of sounding corny, I just wanted to let you know that, wherever you stand on any of these hot-button issues, and even if we might have exchanged bitter words or harsh sentiments in the past, I love each and every one of you - no exceptions!

"When goods do not cross borders, soldiers will." Frederic Bastiat

Peace.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast