Thread: "If America Doesn't ABOLISH The FED, The FED Will ABOLISH AMERICA" | G. Edward Griffin

Default "If America Doesn't ABOLISH The FED, The FED Will ABOLISH AMERICA" | G. Edward Griffin

Fantastic info about the FED and other economic news.

On December 23rd 1913, Woodrow Wilson signed into effect the Federal Reserve Act. Today, on the 100th anniversary of the Federal Reserve, author of "The Creature from Jekyll Island: a Second Look at the Federal Reserve," G. Edward Griffin exposes the Fed's hidden objective over the past 100 years and why "if America does not abolish the Federal Reserve, the Federal Reserve will abolish America."
    IN THIS INTERVIEW:
    - The Federal Reserve is a parasite to the U.S. economy (0:39)
    - The Fed's hidden objectives over the past 100 years (5:56)
    - Fed chairman is just an employee, the banks run the show (13:38)
    - We don't need to audit the Fed; we need to abolish it (16:30)

"One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Have to watch this later, but headline maintains the importance of abolishing the Fed.

Of course, I think that is part of the plan where once abolished, they just replace it with an International Central Bank. It may be more important to abolish Central Banks, both National and International, in order to protect the future of the citizens of the world. We're not the only ones getting dragged over the coals by a Central Bank.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintian an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

You are Ron Paul's Media!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

What if it is already too late ?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It may be too late already and sometimes I feel it is, but, we will never know until we actually try something.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    It's not too late until the punchbowl goes away.

Once it goes away, the only solution is

MOAR QE

/foreverQElogic