Thread: The entirety of Ron Paul from the debate all in one MPG4 file for you

The entirety of Ron Paul from the debate all in one MPG4 file for you

Here is all of Ron Paul during the debate including the Supporter TV Commercial.

OK, this is going to CREAM my server, so PLEASE, right click and SAVE TO DESKTOP, don't view it in your browser. Burn it to DVD or whatever you want.

Feel free to mirror this elsewhere.

I want you to Download this and keep it on your computer so that you don't come back and view it in a browser window using many more times my bandwidth.

http://ronpaulvideopodcast.com/v/071...GOP_Debate.m4v

And if you want to thank me, just don't download it more than once. I do have a LOT of bandwidth seeing that we are right at the end of the month, but I am also aware how hard you guys will hit my server
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement
    Stop dreaming of what YOU can do - just do it

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    does it have th epost debate speech?

I will tomorrow.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    View all the latest Ron Paul videos, including endorsements, media appearances, music videos, 2012 promos, campaign ads and more.
    I am the creator of RonPaulFLIX.com & RonPaulPOSTS.com, and the GOTV site RonPaulVolunteer.com, and co-creator of the Blue Republican movement

Got it--thanks!
    "Masterful and arrogant wealth, created largely by Government protection of its profits, not content with its domination and influence within a single party, had sought to corrupt them both, and to that end had insinuated itself into the primaries, in order that no candidates might be nominated whose views were not in accord with theirs." (‘Colonel’ Edward Mandell House in 'Philip Dru: Administrator', circa 1912)

No Problem.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bump.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]