Thread: Ron Paul folks move into top positions in NHGOP

Ron Paul folks move into top positions in NHGOP

I'm not up on the whole state, but earlier this year, a Ron Paul supporter was the #2 position for the most urban GOP committee in NH. That person moved into the leadership position a couple months ago. Without this person, the current NHGOP Chair (a person that spoke at Liberty Forum!) wouldn't have elected. And just recently, a new #2 position was elected. This person is also a Ron Paul supporter. Heck, the person practically worked for the campaign. In the 2 most rural GOP committees, the top leaders are also Ron Paul people. I'm not sure about the rest of the state. NH is substantially more competitive when it comes to presidential elections than the rest of the nation but this is pretty promising, if you think having Ron Paul people in leadership is helpful.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes, now, it is my understanding, said chair is welcoming Scott Brown to run in NH.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsTime View Post
    Yes, now, it is my understanding, said chair is welcoming Scott Brown to run in NH.
    I also welcome him to run. Both Scott Brown and Rand Paul have given over $10,000 to the NHGOP. They are both Republicans. And Scott Brown even lives in NH. All Republicans are welcome to run in NH, imo. And all Democrats are welcome to run. 3rd parties too. I welcome everyone to run!

Remember, in NH, politics isn't just about hurting people, this is the 1 state where it is also about entertainment. Speaking of which, did the see that the NHGOP National Committee Woman is encouraging the liberty guy that lost to Ms. Horn by a few votes for Chairmanship to run for governor?

But if you don't like Ms. Horn, don't attend her free speeches at Free State Project events

My favorite NH candidate of recent times is a liberty guy that ran as a Republican in the 2008 Presidential Election and a Democrat in the 2012 Presidential Election. He was also at P.A.U.L. Fest in FL, among other events.

An even better video. A must watch!

Unlike some other states, getting on to the New Hampshire Primary Ballot is incredibly simple. Thousands of signatures aren't needed, only $1,000 and a page-long form. Most importantly, party approval is not required.

Vermin Supreme is one of 44 candidates that New Hampshire residents can vote for on Tuesday. He believes that America should be better prepared for the impending zombie apocalypse, and -- if elected President -- he has also vowed to travel back in time to kill the infant Adolf Hitler. Mr. Supreme also plans a compulsory tooth-brushing law, and also promises a pony for every American.

I interviewed Vermin Supreme at a Rick Santorum event in Manchester. He took to the podium before Santorum arrived and spoke to the standing-room only crowd for 15 minutes before Santorum's people had him ejected from the building.
    Last edited by Keith and stuff; 12-21-2013 at 01:45 PM.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.