Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Silver madness!

"Looks like $15.67 and about $1156 right now.

Will say this...The people on ebay didn't get that memo!...They are selling way over spot!....

Morgan silver dollars are through the roof, half dollars are selling as much as a brand new silver eagle!

FRIKKIN MADNESS!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Here I was getting excited...Watching the price of silver dropping..I'm all gunned up...Gonna get on ebay and buy IT ALL!

I get on there and within 10 minutes I'm cussing at every buyer on there for flipping bidding 10 dollars over spot or more...LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsoldier View Post
    Here I was getting excited...Watching the price of silver dropping..I'm all gunned up...Gonna get on ebay and buy IT ALL!

I get on there and within 10 minutes I'm cussing at every buyer on there for flipping bidding 10 dollars over spot or more...LOL
    Yeah , tough to get lucky there .

I did pick up a 1923 S silver Monroe Doctrine Half Dollar .

Got some silver Barber dimes I picked up Wed , 1906 , 1907 ,1909 O , 1912 , 1915 , sold five silver dollars the same day , saw a 1903 Extra Fine dollar , I may go back to look at it tomorrow .Doing my part to keep the economy rolling

Today , I sold a 1969 S silver Proof half , and bought some silver Barber dimes , 1896 , 1902 S ,1902 ,1903 O , 1905 O , 1908 S , 1911 D and 1914 S .

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today , I picked up a 1915 silver half dollar .

Since all of the news over here is bad , I brightened my day by buying an Uncirculated , silver , 1950 Canadian dollar. Carry on with the evil Fed , global warming hoaxes , snake oil daylight saving time , electric cars etc .LOL

Today , I bought an 1892 silver Colombian Expo half in Extra Fine, a silver 1967 Canadian dime , a 1901 O silver dollar and seven silver Peace dollars, I sold an 1869 Indian cent in Fine ,a couple Extra Fine nickels , 1873 , 1884 and some others ,mostly 1883 with Cents , 1866 , 1894 & 1918 S. I think I will keep the Canadian dime .

Today , I bought an 1879 Carson City silver dollar , an 1890 O , 1900 O , 1927 D , 1928 S and a 1910 D dime.Sold a 1918 D Nickel in Very fine and some others .That was fun .

Today , I picked up a pair of 1931 D dimes , a 1931 S dime and an 1893 S half dollar . Not bad.

Today , I traded two high grade , mid 20's Merc dimes & 13 nickels for 157 FRN's.Then I blew 53 and a half FRN's , got two 1900 O silver dollars , four silver pesos ( all Christmas gifts ), and for myself , a 1926 silver Standing Liberty quarter in Fine and a 1904 S silver Barber dime in Good.That was fun.

Did you score any peyote?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Did you score any peyote?
    No , but got some Oak aged Early Times Station and some High Rye 100 proof old Grand Dad, a crank bait , some lead tire weights , crapload of old , copper British large cents, a bowie knife, some nazi , WW 2 coins and a cigar thrown in .

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    No , but got some Oak aged Early Times Station and some High Rye 100 proof old Grand Dad, a crank bait , some lead tire weights , crapload of old , copper British large cents, a bowie knife, some nazi , WW 2 coins and a cigar thrown in .
    I'm looking for blow and squaw.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I'm looking for blow and squaw.
    An " All night woman " ?

Today , I picked up a 1932 S silver quarter in XF/AU and a 1926 S silver dime in VF/XF .

Today , I picked up two Silver Eagles , 1988 & 2001. A , what looks to be , an 1872 silver , Finland half.Not bad for 37.73 .

Slow day today , But I did pick up a 1926 D silver dime in Extra Fine and an About UnCirculated 1945 silver dime, sold an 1859 Cent.

An " All night woman " ?
    Yes.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Yes.
    Every Fella thinks they want one and then complains later.

Today , I picked up a 1917 S Type 1 , silver , Standing Liberty quarter in Extra Fine .

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Today , I picked up two , 1853 , Type 1 gold one dollar pc.'s , both in About UnCirculated , an 1876 silver , Sitting Liberty quarter and a 1929 , silver Standing Liberty quarter.

I hung out @ one of my local shops today for about three hours and ate lunch with the guys.I noticed , since Sat, all Silver Eagles , all silver rounds and nearly all Morgan & Peace dollars had sold out there. I probably need to stop by my place tomorrow and check sales & Inv.

I hung out @ one of my local shops today for about three hours and ate lunch with the guys.I noticed , since Sat, all Silver Eagles , all silver rounds and nearly all Morgan & Peace dollars had sold out there. I probably need to stop by my place tomorrow and check sales & Inv.
    Care to speculate as to why the silver Eagles have sold out so quickly?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJeff View Post
    Price is low and they make good Christmas gifts, although , I would rather sell someone a Walking Liberty half pre 1935 or so or a Morgan or Peace dollar , because those hold value better if spot price drops.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyJeff View Post
    I checked my Inv and sales today , biggest sales past week were 1880's Morgan dollars . I had not been in since last Fri.

Today , I picked up a 1900 O/CC silver dollar, a 1961 Proof silver half, a '21 About Uncirculated silver dollar. Slow day , but I am easily entertained .

Today I picked up an 1873 silver Sitting Liberty dime with Arrows . I need one without Arrows .

Today's haul was one silver Eagle , 7 different , circulated silver Franklin halves , four different, silver Standing Liberty quarters in Fine . An 1895 S Ten dollar gold pc.
    Last edited by oyarde; 01-09-2016 at 12:03 AM.

35. Remove this section of ads by registering.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast