Thread: Greetings, All.

Greetings, All.

Spent the last 2.5 years at the Daily Paul. I'd pass by here every now and then but for no good reason, never signed up.

Realized how much was going on here and singed up immediately. Spent some time in the chat and met some people already and figured I should introduce myself before starting to post.

I have zero experience in politics or activism of any sort. During RP's 2012 campaign I phone banked on his system for a total of maybe 4 grueling hours. It was pretty daunting even talking to people. I'm beyond that. Gone thru my learning phase and now I want to participate. I want to start some of those brush fires.

That's why I'm here; to learn and share whatever I can. I'm excited to get to do so.
    Last edited by hated; 12-19-2013 at 06:29 AM.
    Any fate but submission.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hello, and welcome. I'm sure there's a bevy of members that will guide you in political volunteering when it comes time for Rand's campaign. You may want to hint at a location since there will be senate runs I'm sure in 2014.

Thnx. North Alabama.
    Any fate but submission.

Quote Originally Posted by hated View Post
    Spent the last 2.5 years at the Daily Paul. I'd pass by here every now and then but for no good reason, never signed up.

Realized how much was going on here and singed up immediately. Spent some time in the chat and met some people already and figured I should introduce myself before starting to post.

I have zero experience in politics or activism of any sort. During RP's 2012 campaign I phone banked on his system for a total of maybe 4 grueling hours. It was pretty daunting even talking to people. I'm beyond that. Gone thru my learning phase and now I want to participate. I want to start some of those brush fires.

That's why I'm here; to learn and share whatever I can. I'm excited to get to do so.
    Greetings.

Welcome! Arizona here. Just participating in these forums has educated me more than 4 years in college. You're in good company.
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Thanks everyone!
    Any fate but submission.

Welcome!

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Read: Economics in One Lesson and then For A New Liberty. You're welcome.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    green73, Read "For a New Liberty" a couple of years ago. It's become a favorite of mine. "The Irrepressible Rothbard" and "The Betrayal of the American Right" are sitting on top of the to-be-read stack on my desk. Big clearance sale at Mises. Even got Garet Garrett shirt for $4.
    Last edited by hated; 12-19-2013 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Grammar
    Any fate but submission.

Quote Originally Posted by hated View Post
    green73, Read "For a New Liberty" a couple of years ago. It's become a favorite of mine. "The Irrepressible Rothbard" and "The Betrayal of the American Right" are sitting on top of the to-be-read stack on my desk. Big clearance sale at Mises. Even got Garet Garrett shirt for $4.