Thread: CNN/YouTube FL Debate: Paul on North American Union, CFR, and Conspiracy.

Thumbs up CNN/YouTube FL Debate: Paul on North American Union, CFR, and Conspiracy.

Now playing on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3QAC2yJFdM

This was a Grand Slam response to a very challenging question!

Ron Paul for the Win!
    U.S. Marine for Ron Paul
    Defend the Constitution
    http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

Google "Hanoi McCain"

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Did you notice the smirk on Anderson's face as he introduced the question? As if he knew what was coming and was going to enjoy watching Ron Paul get smeared by the question. Then, Ron hits a home run, the crowd erupts into a roar, and Anderson's smile turns into a shifty-eyed worried look. It totally backfired on him. I loved it!
    Last edited by curtisag; 11-29-2007 at 03:20 AM.
    It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by curtisag View Post
    Did you notice the smirk on Anderson's face as he introduced the question? As if he knew what was coming and was going to enjoy watching Ron Paul get smeared by the question. Then, Ron hits a home, the crowd erupts into a roar, and Anderson's smile turns into a shifty-eyed worried look. It totally backfired on him. I loved it!
    And he's just the soulless puppet, can you imagine how angry his handlers are?
    “It is in war that the State really comes into its own: swelling in power, in number, in pride, in absolute dominion over the economy and the society.” -- Murray Rothbard

Quote Originally Posted by sharedvoice View Post
    Now playing on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3QAC2yJFdM

This was a Grand Slam response to a very challenging question!

Ron Paul for the Win!
    Thankyou
    Beat Vote Fraud - Video your Vote!!!

"No army can stop an idea whose time has come."

- Dr Ron Paul

"Don't Fight City Hall, when you can BE City Hall"

G. Edward Griffin

Energy Freedom: Google Video/Youtube - Stanley Meyers

Health Freedom: Google Video/Youtube - Dr Richard Schulze

Quote Originally Posted by curtisag View Post
    Did you notice the smirk on Anderson's face as he introduced the question? As if he knew what was coming and was going to enjoy watching Ron Paul get smeared by the question. Then, Ron hits a home, the crowd erupts into a roar, and Anderson's smile turns into a shifty-eyed worried look. It totally backfired on him. I loved it!
    Yeah, it looks like a planned hit on the good Dr. However, it backfired.

Anderson Cooper did a pisspoor job moderating the evening's debate. He was very generous giving more time to the other candidates... whata douchebag.
    U.S. Marine for Ron Paul
    Defend the Constitution

Google "Hanoi McCain"

Anderson Cooper did a pisspoor job moderating the evening's debate. He was very generous giving more time to the other candidates... whata douchebag.
    They really F^cked up, because everyone who saw the debate is going to go "What the F^ck" and start looking into the CFR and Trilateral Commission and the go "Oh my God", no F^ckin way is this going to happen....
    Beat Vote Fraud - Video your Vote!!!

"No army can stop an idea whose time has come."

- Dr Ron Paul

"Don't Fight City Hall, when you can BE City Hall"

G. Edward Griffin

Energy Freedom: Google Video/Youtube - Stanley Meyers

Health Freedom: Google Video/Youtube - Dr Richard Schulze

I just learned that Anderson Cooper is of the Eastern Aristocricy. His mom is someone, but I can't remember who. I'm not up on my shadow government people.

Gloria Vanderbilt is her name. I looked it up. Railroad tycoon family.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yeah, I lost a lot of respect for Cooper tonight. Before this I thought he was a pretty decent and fair guy, but his moderating was just inexcusable. I bet if we could get proof that he is gay, like the rumors say he his, then we could seriously damage his career. I don't have anything against gay people, and don't think it should really matter to somebody's career, but the reality is that it still does right now. Especially since a lot of women really started liking him, after seeing him save a puppy during Katrina.

Quote Originally Posted by someguy200 View Post
    after seeing him save a puppy during Katrina.
    There's your proof.

Paul: Well, it all depends on what you mean by "all of this." the CFR exists, the Trilateral Commission exists. And it's a, quote, "conspiracy of ideas." This is an ideological battle. Some people believe in globalism. Others of us believe in national sovereignty.

And there is a move on toward a North American union, just like early on there was a move on for a European Union, and it eventually ended up.

And there is a move on toward a North American Union, just like early on there was a move on for a European Union, and eventually ended up. So we had NAFTA and moving toward a NAFTA highway. These are real things. It's not somebody made these up. It's not a conspiracy. They don't talk about it, and they might not admit about it, but there's been money spent on it. There was legislation passed in the Texas legislature unanimously to put a halt on it. They're planning on millions of acres taken by eminent domain for an international highway from Mexico to Canada, which is going to make the immigration problem that much worse.

So it's not so much a secretive conspiracy, it's a contest between ideologies, whether we believe in our institutions here, our national sovereignty, our Constitution, or are we going to further move into the direction of international government, more U.N.

You know, this country goes to war under U.N. resolutions. I don't like big government in Washington, so I don't like this trend toward international government. We have a WTO that wants to control our drug industry, our nutritional products. So, I'm against all that.

But it's not so much as a sinister conspiracy. It's just knowledge is out there. If we look for it, you'll realize that our national sovereignty is under threat.

Cooper: Congressman Paul, thank you.

(Applause)

They all do. When will they realize this?!?!
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by kimosabi View Post
    They really F^cked up, because everyone who saw the debate is going to go "What the F^ck" and start looking into the CFR and Trilateral Commission and the go "Oh my God", no F^ckin way is this going to happen....
    I sure hope so! I high fived my gf after he gave his awesome answer!

Quote Originally Posted by ButchHowdy View Post
    Paul: Well, it all depends on what you mean by "all of this." the CFR exists, the Trilateral Commission exists. And it's a, quote, "conspiracy of ideas." This is an ideological battle. Some people believe in globalism. Others of us believe in national sovereignty.
    Dr. Ron Paul is absolutely brilliant. He let the cat out of the bag with that one.
    U.S. Marine for Ron Paul
    Defend the Constitution

Google "Hanoi McCain"