Thread: DDK slide continues, Most Americans now say Afghan war 'wrong'

DDK slide continues, Most Americans now say Afghan war 'wrong'

In a recent poll, disgraced drone king's character was rebuked by majority ( Majority of Americans now believe Obama is "dishonest and untrustworthy"). Now planted Nobel Prizers foreign policy is being condemned also:

Most say Afghan war 'wrong': US poll

3:05am December 19, 2013

A US poll suggests most people want President Barack Obama to pull troops out of Afghanistan faster than he's doing, and many are sceptical about a tentative nuclear deal with Iran.
    Karzai hedges on Afghan security pact
    In the Associated Press-GfK poll, 57 per cent now say that going to war in Afghanistan after the 2001 attacks was probably the "wrong thing to do".
    Fifty-three per cent say the pace of the planned withdrawal is too slow, 34 per cent say the pace is just about right and 10 per cent say it is too fast.
    All combat troops are scheduled to leave by the end of 2014.

Related News

SWC Drone King's Victims Diaries I

SWC Drone King's Victims Diaries II

SWC Drone King will not publicly apologise for Afghan civilians deaths

U.S. commander apologizes for drone strike that killed Afghan child

More than three out of four Afghans live in fear of the U.S. troops

The Kill Team

Reporter Asks White House if US Airstrike that killed 11 children is ‘Terrorism’

The 12-Year War: 73% of U.S. Casualties in Afghanistan Occured on Obama's Watch

Iraq/Afghanistan wars disabled 624,000 US troops , Divorces up 42%, Foreclosures up 217%

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh, man. Just when I was finally getting used to "SWC" ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Great! I have to wonder though is idiot GOPers are going to "blame" Obama for "pulling the troops out too soon" like they did with Iraq.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.