Thread: Ron Paul Road Trip? [IOWA]

Ron Paul Road Trip? [IOWA]

Here is the idea... the Iowa Caucus is coming up FAST and think we should get some help down there, since Iowa helps 'set' the tone for the rest campaign - it would be great to get a really strong win there.

I live in MN and can't vote unfortunately; but the idea is that I'll drive down there and help put of flyers, posters, talk to people - whatever is needed to get the word out and bring in the votes.

But think this would be useful for other states - people organizing road trips to flood critical states with support to help in any way they can. The fact is; we got really strong support on the internet - but think we need to take some of that energy and get the word out to people that don't have access or use the internet much.

I was going to register the domain, but someone else already beat me too it!
    http://ronpaulroadtrip.com/

Unfortunately it looks like the project has stalled a bit?

Anyone know who runs that and/or wants to help organize a Ron Paul Ron Trip Ralley ?

I'm going to get a hold of the Iowa people and see how I can help - but think this would be great fun if lots of people in near by states or cities migrated in huge numbers to Iowa to show support and also would hopefully be a big boast to the caucus there!

It's the first one (in Iowa) and I don't want to just see a win there, I'm hoping it would be a HUGE win to grab mass media attention. To come out "fighting" if you will

Anyone can help me out? I've never organized or did anything like this before... but think it's a good idea, yes?

We don't have much time for Iowa though It's on Jan 3rd, 2008 - yes?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Can someone help please? I'm not sure how to do this.

Do you happen to be a student? The official campaign is hosting a "road trip"-type event in Iowa for two weeks for students.