Thread: Two positives from tonight's debate

Smile Two positives from tonight's debate

There were more than two but here is what I noticed different than the earlier debates.

No laugh tracks as RP was trying to speak

and

RP was not the only one who received boos from the crowd

I read this forum everyday and seldom post, but the reaction of people here tonight just doesn't make sense to me.

A lot of people here act as though they expect the media to all of a sudden love RP and treat him fairly then when it doesn't happen they are surprised

But almost daily I read the Ghandi quote about fighting us before we win.

It seems to me they are fighting harder and harder by using different methods and nothing seems to be working

We get stronger after every attack

Ghandi knew what he was talking about and yes I believe we will win!!!!!!!!

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Besides, from what I hear, Ron Paul used all that spare time CNN was so graciously giving him to write one ass kicker of a speech.

I'm dying for the YouTube.
    Home is where my brothers lie. I stop and kneel at Arlington. You can go around if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by john_anderson_ii View Post
    Besides, from what I hear, Ron Paul used all that spare time CNN was so graciously giving him to write one ass kicker of a speech.

I'm dying for the YouTube.
    omg. i keep hearing about the after debate speech he gave to a huge crowd of supporters. I can't wait to see it. Someone please post it. I hope it was recorded.

Is that why it looked like he was writing so much? He was working on the post-debate speech during the debate? What the hell?
    Ron Paul's best political writing? (link)

"The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."
    -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by user View Post
    Is that why it looked like he was writing so much? He was working on the post-debate speech during the debate? What the hell?

I don't know what he was doing during the debate, I was being sarcastic and speculating. It would be good if he was though, since CNN obviously wasn't paying any attention to him anyway, he might as well multi-task.
    Home is where my brothers lie. I stop and kneel at Arlington. You can go around if you like.

I thought so, that would have been crazy
    Ron Paul's best political writing? (link)

"The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."
    -Robert A. Heinlein

Quote Originally Posted by user View Post
    HAHA i know.

rofl
    Ron Paul's heart is made out of gold. This greatly upsets the Federal Reserve.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.