Thread: Fox... Bolton just said -

Fox... Bolton just said -

wouldn't give Snowden air to breath and that he should be swinging from an oak tree (paraphrasing as I was a bit overwhelmed with anger upon hearing it)

he verifies his permanent POS status.
    Seattle Sounders 2016 MLS Cup Champions 2019 MLS Cup Champions 2022 CONCACAF Champions League - and the [un]official football club of RPF

just a libertarian - no caucus

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have an oak tree. I like my oak tree. I would not pollute it with John Bolton.

whats with all the veiled and direct death wishes from media asswipes?....

talk is cheap bolton. Why don't you go hunt him down and kill him yourself you piece of filth coward..

You know the cast of characters hosted by FOX NEWS/NEWSCORP are all Statist shills, paid/compensated mouthpieces to fool the unsuspecting viewers to conclude they are right and the people should follow... and follow they do.

It doesn't matter who's painted on the airwaves today, it's the script that must be followed. NEWSCORP's clown cart is full when money is handed out to bark the propaganda into the cameras, John Bolton, Karl Rove, Ann Colture, Ben Stein... long list of lying manipulators & propagandists.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Turn that anger into something positive and donate to Amash's money bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post

talk is cheap bolton. Why don't you go hunt him down and kill him yourself you piece of filth coward..
    Is interesting how vile those who are media mouthpieces are becoming in their responses. So much for our so called civilized society.
    We will be known forever by the tracks we leave. - Dakota

Go Forward With Courage

When you are in doubt, be still, and wait;
    when doubt no longer exists for you, then go forward with courage.
    So long as mists envelop you, be still;
    be still until the sunlight pours through and dispels the mists
    -- as it surely will.
    Then act with courage.

Ponca Chief White Eagle

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    Turn that anger into something positive and donate to Amash's money bomb.
    What is Amash's opinion on Snowden?

FOX NEWS deleted the video... link now broken

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    What is Amash's opinion on Snowden?
    "He’s a whistle-blower. He told us what we need to know."
    -Rep. Amash

OP should add more to the title implicating John Bolton and FOX NEWS propaganda, especially now that NEWSCORP has pulled the video.

Anyone have a copy of video, John Bolton calling for the death of Eduard Snowden?

Need to expose(search engine hits, dialogue on secondary media, of the violence and force conveyed by Fascist-corporatist media like FOX, Bolton, et al.

Just found it on YouTube: John Bolton: Edward Snowden 'Ought To Swing From A Tall Oak Tree'

Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 12-16-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Awesome!

I hope and pray that some day SCOTUS will rule in Snowden's favor, just so we can hear these guys openly weep in fear over the terrorists winning.

It's very suspicious to me that Snowden would want to return to the U.S. Just doesn't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense it is never true.

1. Cut off both of Bolton's feet at the ankles.
    2. Place bicycle wheel between his shins.
    3. Insert axle through shins and bicycle wheel.
    4. ???
    5. Profit.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne View Post
    It's very suspicious to me that Snowden would want to return to the U.S. Just doesn't make sense, and if it doesn't make sense it is never true.
    He has never asked to return and doesn't have any documents, what your seeing about a deal is pure propaganda

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    OP should add more to the title implicating John Bolton and FOX NEWS propaganda, especially now that NEWSCORP has pulled the video.
    I like the thread title just as it is - it's so perfectly evocative of the myriad vapid gruntings that are apt to come oozing out of Bolton's brutish pie-hole ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 12-16-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    FOX NEWS deleted the video... link now broken
    They got their knee jerk reaction out of their target audience, and now it's time to flush the whole thing down the memory hole before word gets around and the sane people get curious to see it.

And you do the New Propaganda and you turn yourself around. And that's what it's all about (Sung to the tune of the Hokey Pokey)
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
    I have an oak tree. I like my oak tree. I would not pollute it with John Bolton.
    A rope, a ball-hitch, and a pickup-truck is all that is needed.

ive noticed this to. coming home from work tonight i was listening to some $#@!ing douchebag on wsb slam snowden after a caller praised him for revealing the truth. the host went on to say that snowden was so dirty and filthy that he didnt understand why any woman would be interested in him. also said snowden was into cross dressing and things like that. i dont know this hosts name but ive listened to him about 6 nights now. he is nothing but a man version of woopie goldberg.

but yes all the media is trashing snowden to the point its obvious propaganda.

LOL they are getting desperate isnt this the same Bolton that wanted to attack Iran quite desperately well Bush was still Prez?

I wonder what else what Snodwen thats making the news outlets sounding so rather desperate? either way i dont think that Snodwen is going to return home.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 12-17-2013 at 02:26 AM.