Thread: DEPUTIES: Girl Placed In Home By DSS Sexually Assaulted By Guardian

DEPUTIES: Girl Placed In Home By DSS Sexually Assaulted By Guardian

http://www.jdnews.com/news/crime/man...minor-1.243737

A Holly Ridge man is out on bail after being charged with engaging in a sex act with a minor, according to court documents.
    Matthew Wayne Parksey, 33, was charged on Dec. 2 by the Onslow County Sheriff's Office with engaging in a sex offense with a 17-year-old girl while in the role of guardian on Oct. 14, according to warrants.
    The Sheriff's Office received a report of the allegations on Nov. 4 and Parksey surrendered himself to Detective Sgt. Robert Spade in the lobby of the Onslow County Sheriff's Office Monday evening, according to the OCSO.
    Parksey's bond was set at $20,000, which he met. Parksey is represented by Andrew Wigmore of Jacksonville.
    ----

http://www.witn.com/home/headlines/D...234311231.html

Deputies say a teenage girl who was placed in a home by DSS was sexually assaulted by the man who lived there.

Matthew Parksey of Holly Ridge has been charged with sexual activity by a custodian.

Onslow County deputies say on November 4th they received allegations of inappropriate behavior between the 33-year-old Parksey and a 17-year-old girl who had been placed in his care. Deputies say the man was the teen's guardian.

The sex act happened at Parksey home on Dixon Road, according to a news release.

Parksey was jailed on a $20,000 secured bond.

https://www.facebook.com/mparksey

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Sexual assault happens very frequently in foster homes, unfortunately. I've met a former foster child and she had some really terrible stories to tell me.

So the DSS worker is OK?

"IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    So the DSS worker is OK?

Not real sure, thankfully, they didn't show a picture of that.