Thread: Congressman Thomas Massie Endorses Greg Brannon for U.S. Senate

Congressman Thomas Massie Endorses Greg Brannon for U.S. Senate

Dear xxxx,

My name is Thomas Massie, and I represent Kentucky's 4th Congressional District.

When I first ran for Congress in 2012, Senator Rand Paul supported my campaign and helped propel me to victory over my better-funded establishment opponents.

And today, I'm proud to stand with my good friend Rand Paul and endorse Greg Brannon for U.S. Senate in North Carolina.

If elected to the U.S. Senate, I have no doubt that Greg Brannon will fight tooth-and-nail to repeal ObamaCare and fight for our conservative values.

But Greg can't get to Washington and join Senator Paul on the front lines without the help and support of conservatives like you.

That's why I hope you'll join me and Rand Paul in supporting Greg Brannon by making a generous contribution to his campaign.

I can tell you from first-hand experience the Washington establishment is gunning for Greg in this election.

They know he's not "their guy," so they're going to do everything they can to defeat him.

So please take a moment to read Greg's letter below.

And after you read his letter, I hope you'l help Greg shake up Washington by making a generous contribution to his December 6-16th "Retreat is NOT an Option" Money Bomb right away.

In Liberty,

Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY)

xxxx,

I'm tired of the charades.

I'm tired of business as usual in Washington.

And I've had ENOUGH of the Big Government, big spending status quo that has pushed our economy to the brink.

That's why I'm running for the U.S. Senate.

xxxx, this Monday, December 16, is a special day for our nation.

It's the anniversary of the 1773 Boston Tea Party, which helped free the United States from the shackles of the British Empire.

And just like in 1773, the American people are FED UP.

They're tired of the out-of-control spending, the massive deficits, the tax hikes, and the never-ending assaults on our God-given liberties.

I'm prepared to fight back, but I'm counting on your help and support.

That's why, to celebrate the 240th anniversary of the Boston Tea Party, my campaign is hosting a "Retreat is NOT an Option" Money Bomb.

A strong showing will send a loud-and-clear message to the Big Government establishment that their days of trampling our Constitution and liberties are OVER.

Will you help send that message by making a generous contribution to my "Retreat is NOT an Option" Money Bomb?

As I'm sure you know, just yesterday John Boehner and the GOP "leadership" RAMMED a budget "deal" through the U.S House.

This so-called "deal" massively increases spending and hikes taxes on the American people.

I don't know about you, but I've had ENOUGH of Republicans supporting out-of-control spending and tax hikes.

Unfortunately, that's exactly what you can expect from my establishment opponent.

The truth is, he's just another go-along-to-get-along insider.

And he's made a career out of doing the establishment's bidding in Raleigh.

So if elected to the U.S. Senate, you can be sure my opponent will continue to do the bidding of the high powered K Street lobbyists who care nothing about hard-working Americans like you.

That's why Karl Rove and the big money insiders are dumping piles of special-interest cash into his campaign coffers.

xxxx, there's no doubt I will be outspent during this election.

But the good news is, there's one weapon in my arsenal that my establishment opponent doesn't have.

And that's the support of grassroots conservatives like you who believe in limited government, free markets, and constitutional government.

xxxx, the establishment knows I'm the ONE candidate who is serious about cutting spending, standing up against assaults on our liberties, and restoring constitutional government in America.

I'm a threat to their big money empire, so they're coming after me with everything they have.

And right now is when I need all hands on deck.

Already, conservative champions like Rand Paul, Ann Coulter, RedState's Erick Erickson, Congressman Thomas Massie (R-KY), and Dudley Brown and the National Association for Gun Rights PAC are supporting my campaign.

That's because they know if I'm elected, I will NEVER compromise on our core beliefs and values.

That's my promise to YOU.

If you want a U.S. Senator who will stand up and fight for our shared values, I hope you'll make a generous contribution to my "Retreat is NOT an Option" Money Bomb.

Your contribution will help pay for a state-of-the-art voter identification and mobilization program.

This program includes targeted mailings, online advertisements, yard signs, flyers and other costs associated with contacting voters across North Carolina.

And it's the exact same type of program that propelled Tea Party candidates like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz to victory over their better-funded establishment opponents.

xxxx, I understand only a few people are able to afford $2,600 ($5,200 per couple) -- the maximum legal amount under federal law.

But if you are such a person, I believe this race is an investment worth making.

But I also understand that $50 or $100 may be all many folks can give.

In fact, I know for some even $15 or $25 is a sacrifice.

Whatever amount you can afford, your contribution will be greatly appreciated and put to immediate use -- and I promise to be a careful steward of your trust.

xxxx, it's absolutely critical I have a strong showing this fundraising quarter.

So please, make a generous contribution of whatever you can afford to my "Retreat is NOT an Option" Money Bomb IMMEDIATELY.

Thank you in advance for your support.

Sincerely,

Greg Brannon, MD
    Republican Candidate
    United States Senate

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

bump

use this as a link to spread- http://libertycircle.blogspot.com/20...rses-greg.html
    Last edited by TaftFan; 12-14-2013 at 04:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    why not use the forum link?

Quote Originally Posted by CaseyJones View Post
    why not use the forum link?
    I guess you could, although it is overtly Ron Paul based who didn't do great in NC. Feel free to use what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    I guess you could, although it is overtly Ron Paul based who didn't do great in NC. Feel free to use what you want.
    This is exactly why this site needs to be converted over to a Rand Paul focus. Ron Paul's political career is over.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    This is exactly why this site needs to be converted over to a Rand Paul focus. Ron Paul's political career is over.
    Thing is, not everyone here supports Rand (I do, but some people here don't.)

And frankly, switching it to a Rand Paul focus would definitely change the "center" as far as foreign policy on here goes, which wouldn't be a good thing, IMO. Keep the interventionists out. I come here to talk to people who actually support liberty.

Start a new forum for Rand if you want
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post

And frankly, switching it to a Rand Paul focus would definitely change the "center" as far as foreign policy on here goes, which wouldn't be a good thing, IMO. Keep the interventionists out. I come here to talk to people who actually support liberty.

Polls suggest roughly 90% of people on here support Rand. Shedding the 10% in opposition in exchange for hundreds of new Rand-aligned members sounds like a good deal to me.

I don't think foreign policy consensus on here should be monolithic. I would be alright with new members that err more to the side of Palin/DeMint on foreign policy than Ron Paul. We would still all favor a more restrained foreign policy than that of the current and previous administration so would be working towards the same goals. Excluding people who support our guy is not the way to grow this movement. If you truly believe in the strength of your arguments, let them come on here and try to win them over.

A new forum for Rand is pointless since this site is already well established and doing so would put the new site in competition with this one, which would be disadvantageous from the perspective of both sites. The only way to save this site from dying off in a few years is to make it a hub for all supporters of Rand Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by FreedomFanatic View Post

Go start an anarchist forum boy wonder or better yet; go create an anarchist utopia in the real world instead of posting about it.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    I think a Rand Paul Forums branch off would be ideal, with this site remaining as the mother site. I think most people would still post here and there would be tons of room for growth on a Rand Paul Forums.

This is RandPaulForums
    This is RonPaulForums
    This is JustinAmashForums
    This is ThomasMassieForums
    This is GregBrannonForums
    This is LIBERTYFOREST...which if we change the header to anything should be

This is RandPaulForums
    This is RonPaulForums
    Disagree, this should become Rand Paul Forums with a sub-forum for Ron and all the other candidates.

Rand Paul = the future
    Ron Paul = the past
    Everyone else = minor players

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    Disagree, this should become Rand Paul Forums with a sub-forum for Ron and all the other candidates.

Rand Paul = the future
    Ron Paul = the past
    I tend to agree.

This is RandPaulForums
    This is RonPaulForums
    Those are really subforums. While many of my friends support getting rid of Ron Paul Forums as the title I don't. But I think two separate forums would be the best path. There could still be a Rand Paul subforum on this site. Anyway, sorry to derail the thread.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post

Rand Paul = the future
    Ron Paul = the past
    Agreed, as much as I like Massie and Amash, there is only true leader of this movement and that is Rand Paul. He deserves to have RPF named after him for his exceptional contributions to liberty in the United States.

well its a good thing no one listens to y'all

well its a good thing no one listens to y'all
    Actually they have. The most negative and divisive moderators/posters have either left or been mute lately.

It should be changed to RandPaulForums after Ron passes (RIP). He is 78-years-old, which is why he won't run for office again.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    It should be changed to RandPaulForums after Ron passes (RIP). He is 78-years-old, which is why he won't run for office again.
    I'd rather not contemplate that sad day.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelDavis View Post
    That isn't happening. If Ron passes, members will push to immortalize him by keeping RPF for him forever. If change is to happen on here, it must happen much earlier on.

I think you guys are off base. There is no reason to change the name. It would hurt the forum community.

The same company now owns Human Events, RedState, Hotair, Townhall and I think some more sites. They all have their targeted groups. I think fairly soon Bryan will see the need for a separate-but-affiliated Rand Paul Forums as the 2016 election generates demand.