I made a couple of charts comparing gun permit holder rates in each electoral district, as best as I could estimate it, against how "safe" each of the scumbags are that voted for the new gun law, as determined by their margin of victory in a recent election. I couldn't find a source for total gun ownership rates by town or electoral district, but the estimate for the total number of gun owners in the state is about triple the number of permit holders, so multiplying the data points of the Y axis by three is about as close as it's possible to get, as far as I can determine.

My hope is that everyone at or above the 8% line is at least subject to a primary challenge. There's a decent chance that a lot of the people to the right of the 30% line will lose in a general election, although in the lower-right quadrants, maybe not on the issue of gun control. A couple of them have to know they're about to lose their jobs. Best case scenario, maybe half of them are removed. 18 in the general assembly and 5 in the state senate had no opponent in 2012. It's a guaranteed win for them if they aren't challenged.