Thread: Pro-liberty column against NJ distracted driving law

Cool Pro-liberty column against NJ distracted driving law

In New Jersey, Assemblyman John Wisniewski (D-Middlesex) is a well meaning man on a power-tripping mission.

“Folks pay attention to the road,” Wisneiwski said.

Wisneiwski said that he was frustrated by the “don’t tell us how to drive,” libertarian attitude.

http://www.metro.us/philadelphia/new...-driving-bill/
    Last edited by VoluntaryAmerican; 12-11-2013 at 08:54 AM.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ridiculous nanny state liberal garbage. You are responsible for your actions. There are existing laws to deal with the results. If you crash it's your fault. If you can use your phone or eat and drive, it's nobody's business. If you can't take responsibility and don't do anything while you drive.

I've been driving 25 years, I can use the phone and drive or eat and drive without putting anyone at risk. When my kid can drive in 2 years, she won't have the skills to do that, so she won't.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Ridiculous nanny state liberal garbage. You are responsible for your actions. There are existing laws to deal with the results. If you crash it's your fault. If you can use your phone or eat and drive, it's nobody's business. If you can't take responsibility and don't do anything while you drive.

I've been driving 25 years, I can use the phone and drive or eat and drive without putting anyone at risk. When my kid can drive in 2 years, she won't have the skills to do that, so she won't.
    Yeah, that assemblyman also co-sponsored the cell phone ban while driving.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

Another means for them to extort more and more money.

Oh, sorry Officer, I was DISTRACTED by the $#@!ing BILLBOARD.

The problem here is that if these matters are all handled in Civil Courts, the Criminal Courts dont stand to profit as much. They want to remove the Civil Crimes so the victims of bad drivers are not properly compensated, but the Criminal Courts collect what ever they want when ever they want. And they continue to do so by passing new laws that makes them more money so they can hire more cops to enforce new laws that gives them more money so they can hire more cops to give more tickets.

Just-Us...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

///
    Last edited by VoluntaryAmerican; 12-11-2013 at 08:55 AM.