Thread: Man Leaps to His Death in Shopping Mall After Girlfriend Insists on More Shopping

Man Leaps to His Death in Shopping Mall After Girlfriend Insists on More Shopping

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...-More-Shopping

An eyewitness said: "He told her she already had enough shoes, more shoes that she could wear in a lifetime, and it was pointless buying any more. She started shouting at him, accusing him of being a skinflint, and of spoiling Christmas. It was a really heated argument."

The argument continued until Hsiao threw the bags on the floor and himself over the balcony, dropping seven stories to his death and smashing Christmas decorations on the way down.
    Last edited by RonPaulFanInGA; 12-09-2013 at 05:59 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Wow, need to name a new Holiday after this guy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The Chinese should outlaw Christmas.

God. There needs to be a charity to help fellows like that.

Why do so many men stick with women like that?

Life's a bitch, then you die.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post

Not going to happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schifference View Post
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I missed out on the dick pills , they any good ?

Quote Originally Posted by amy31416 View Post

Not enough women in China.
    "The Patriarch"

Not going to happen.
    The man did not think clearly. It was almost as if he had brain cancer of something.

What kind of idiot goes to a mall to begin with?

Let alone with a woman intent on shopping.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Chicks will do that to you.

Last edited by RJB; 12-09-2013 at 06:47 PM.

Hsiao threw the bags on the floor and himself over the balcony
    Sometimes people can get mixed up.
    Could it be he got his order of operations backwards and really meant to throw the bags over the balcony and himself on the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.3D View Post
    Could it be he got his order of operations backwards and really meant to throw the bags over the balcony and himself on the floor?
    No, asians are too good at math.

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What is a "skinflint" and why would someone kill themselves over a silly argument? Does this mean she won the argument? The dude had major problems to kill himself over a something so stupid.
    Last edited by RickyJ; 12-09-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    What is a "skinflint" and why would someone kill themselves over a silly argument? Does this mean she won the argument? The dude had major problems to kill himself over a stupid girl.
    A skinflint is someone who is cheap.

He probably had that argument and others before.

I think this means he won the argument.

Apparently there is much, much more premeditation involved in western suicides vs. eastern suicides.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What kind of idiot goes to a mall to begin with?

Let alone with a woman intent on shopping.
    True words my friend...

Why didn't he just go sit in the bar with all the other husbands? He likes to be drunk when I tell him what I bought.

Confucius say man who goes to mall with woman is in for long fall.
    "The Patriarch"

Not going to happen.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanimal View Post
    Why didn't he just go sit in the bar with all the other husbands? He likes to be drunk when I tell him what I bought.
    I don't think they have Westernized enough for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Not enough women in China.
    Supply and demand. The golden rule of economics.
    Twitter: B4Liberty@USAB4L
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul
    They are what they hate. - B4L

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Coincidentally, heard a story today about this woman who is always fighting with her husband about money. She is a stay at home mom with two kids, he works. Never enough money for her or the kids. Yet, this story was relayed after she spent $400 on new shoes and had to be talked out of buying a purse for the same amount. Christmas shopping for herself apparently...
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

According to popular gross generalizations, this is common with Asian women, or so say their husbands.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    No, asians are too good at math.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Chicks will do that to you.
    Brings back memories.

I unfortunately fell on a couple of fat chicks and survived, to eventually go through with a divorce.
    Last edited by Danke; 12-09-2013 at 08:40 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Ron Paul know some weird people...

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    According to popular gross generalizations, this is common with Asian women, or so say their husbands.

In the vast majority of my observations, a woman in asia finds use in a man only insofar as how much money he gives her. He knew that even if he broke up with her his next girlfriend would most likely be the same way, or possibly worse.

Anyway, I shouldn't get started on this topic, I would be typing all night.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Maybe I missed it, but the article didn't seem to mention what, if anything, the shopaholic girlfriend had to say for herself after driving him to do something like that. I wonder if she feels any remorse at all.
    "When it gets down to having to use violence, then you are playing the system's game. The establishment will irritate you - pull your beard, flick your face - to make you fight, because once they've got you violent then they know how to handle you. The only thing they don't know how to handle is non-violence and humor. "

---John Lennon

"I EAT NEOCONS FOR BREAKFAST!!!"

---Me

This man is a hero.
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    What is a "skinflint" and why would someone kill themselves over a silly argument? Does this mean she won the argument? The dude had major problems to kill himself over a something so stupid.
    I am a " skinflint" . This means I do not waste money on stupid $#@! . I do not buy things unless I will use them , except investments .Those I actually buy hoping I never need them and can leave them to loved ones after I am gone . I would never kill myself though over shopping , usually I do not go , or wait in the car with a good book.If you go and it gets that bad , split up , set a meeting time and place , head out for cigarettes , beer , chicken wings , done.