Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official "Retreat is Not an Option" Dr. Greg Brannon for US Senate Donation Thread

Official "Retreat is Not an Option" Dr. Greg Brannon for US Senate Donation Thread

Official, that's right I said it. Since it actually started yesterday and goes through the 16th of this month, I thought we should get the ball rolling on raising money. By all means, keep spreading this fundraising effort on FB, twitter and everything else going forward. I'll match the first $100 raised here. https://secure.gregbrannon.com/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice. I'll be donating later tonight.

If you don't have a ticker, you're not doing it right.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    A ticker would be nice.

Ah, so that's what we're waiting on. They must be new at this, then.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Ah, so that's what we're waiting on. They must be new at this, then.
    From what I have seen, it looks like they are gathering "commitments" right now (and a mailing list). Kind of like the Facebook sign-up. Maybe they are waiting for the last day to actually do the ticker and donations.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

heh

Dear sluggo,

Thank you for your generous contribution to my campaign. It is an honor to have your support in becoming the next Senator from the sovereign State of North Carolina.

During this critical time in my campaign, it is imperative that I continue sharing our message with voters across the state.

It is with your generous support and confidence that I can continue fighting for the constitutional conservative values that have made our nation great.

With you on my team I am confident we will be victorious on Election Day.

I look forward to working with you in the coming weeks and months to Restore the American Dream here in North Carolina.

Sincerely,
    Greg Brannon for Senate

Transaction Details:
    Amount - $50.00
    Transaction ID - xxxxxxxxx
    Donation ID - xxxxxxx

One last bump tonight.

Thanks in advance to anyone who donates!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    12/16 is only two days after payday for many people so hopefully we can spread this money bomb effort around enough and supporters should have extra cash to donate.

We should get Ann Coulture and Rand to tweet or post this on facebook.

Just in, latest poll shows Brannon beating Kay Hagan!

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/m...a-toss-up.html

Brannon WILL beat Hagan if nominated.

Tillis has got big money behind him. This fundraiser has to be good in order to get Brannon's name out there.

bumping this.

Brannon needs the dough!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Are we waiting until the 16th?

Maybe we should really promote this on Facebook and Twitter on the 16th?

Anybody want to help on Twitter?

Please retweet any of my tweets related to the moneybomb:

https://twitter.com/USAB4L

If you create your own tweets, post them here!

Ticker is up to $42,000...

Ticker is up to $42,000...
    Let's push it to 50k

Would need a little under $8,000 more in a few hours for that. Not sure how much Tillis has raised by having the likes of McConnell and Rove backing him, but hopefully Brannon has met close to what he wanted, if not, more than that.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Less than 12 hours left to go on this and they're well short of their $75,000 goal. If anyone here uses Twitter, maybe Erick Erickson and Ann Coulter can help get the word out if we tweet at them and ask nicely.

It would also be nice if Rand's Facebook people would post about it on his Facebook page, but I couldn't find any way to contact them on there. I left a comment on one of the posts but I doubt they pay much attention to those.
    "Only after disaster can we be resurrected."

Heil Honkler!

Oh boy, the attacks today were fast and furious. It has Karl Rove's fingerprints all over it.

Anybody want to help on Twitter?

Please retweet any of my tweets related to the moneybomb:

https://twitter.com/USAB4L

If you create your own tweets, post them here!
    Ok... if I must....
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

Thank you for your generous donation!

Amount: $100.00
    Transaction ID: http://www.gregbrannon.net/moneybomb2.aspx?pid=home
    Transaction date/time: 2013-12-16 13:23:02
    Over $47k and most people aren't even done working yet. Give it up for Dr. B!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast