Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bitcoins: The Second Biggest Ponzi Scheme in History

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    The "invisible hand" of the market is fully controlled by the elite, not the government. They are greater than the government, since they also control the government.
    Bitcoin may be their downfall.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We get it, some of you don't like it and some of us do... We aren't going to change each others minds at this point.

If it crashes to 0, I fully expect you guys to be here telling us "I told you so" and rubbing our noses in it. If it goes the other way, do you think we'll be doing the same? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Bitcoin may be their downfall.
    How much do you want to bet on that?

Quote Originally Posted by RickyJ View Post
    How much do you want to bet on that?
    I dunno about bitcoin, but it seems like online currencies could give them a handful if enough of them develop and enough people utilize them

Quote Originally Posted by silverhandorder View Post
    There is a lot of speculation in bitcoin. But it's value is there. Stefan did a new video on how bitcoins can do financial transactions more efficiently than the financial industry.

edit: Personally I am waiting for bitcoin to spread without my help. Where there is no risk there is no loss .
    It is tulipmania part two. Tulips could be used to buy a house...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345