Thread: Fake Cop Pulls Texas Woman Over, Rapes Her In Fake Police Car

Fake Cop Pulls Texas Woman Over, Rapes Her In Fake Police Car

Fake Cop Pulls Woman Over, Rapes Her In Car: Police
    The Huffington Post
    11/23/2013 11:10 am EST | Updated: 11/23/2013 11:21 am EST

Texas police are searching for a suspect accused of impersonating a police officer and then raping a woman whom he pulled over.

Carrollton Police spokesperson Nicole Rodriguez said the victim was stopped Thursday morning by a suspect wearing a blue uniform with a gold-star badge. He drove a dark-colored car with blue lights on the inside of the windshield. The suspect allegedly posed as a police officer, then handcuffed the victim and sexually assaulted her in the back seat of his vehicle.

In October, Houston police arrested Francisco Jose Ugarte for allegedly impersonating a cop while helping a female motorist. He reportedly drove her to parking lot where he ordered her to disrobe and proceeded to rape her.
    Investigators told the Houston Chronicle that Ugarte's calm and convincing demeanor when confronting the victim could mean he has raped other women using a similar method.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4329325.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's only okay if the state issues the tin.

Raping women by citizens pretending to be kops is against the law.

Unintended consequences of the police state.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    There is big difference.
    A recent post about a real cop:

Cop told woman to lift shirt, shake bra during traffic stop
    What are you saying?

That somehow "shaking a bra" is akin to rape?

Or that kops sometimes get a letter of reprimand for actions that get citizens jailed and labeled as "sex-offenders"?

I don't grasp the point you're trying to make...

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post

I don't grasp the point you're trying to make...
    "There is big difference."

I was making multiple points or more like repeating points already made in above posts lol

Encroaching police state/ mindset of compliance without questioning being cultivated is the bigger point I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    What are you saying?

That somehow "shaking a bra" is akin to rape?[]

Badge or no badge, I'll say that I'm in cuffs and on my way to jail before my wife shakes her bra for another man.

'We endorse the idea of voluntarism; self-responsibility: Family, friends, and churches to solve problems, rather than saying that some monolithic government is going to make you take care of yourself and be a better person. It's a preposterous notion: It never worked, it never will. The government can't make you a better person; it can't make you follow good habits.' - Ron Paul 1988

Awareness is the Root of Liberation Revolution is Action upon Revelation

'Resistance and Disobedience in Economic Activity is the Most Moral Human Action Possible' - SEK3

Flectere si nequeo superos, Acheronta movebo.

...the familiar ritual of institutional self-absolution...
    ...for protecting them, by mock trial, from punishment...

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Just another unintended consequence of the comply or die police state.

Quote Originally Posted by presence View Post
    Badge or no badge, I'll say that I'm in cuffs and on my way to jail before my wife shakes her bra for another man.
    Could be a good possibility that you would be on the way to the hospital.

Or the morgue.

The gloves are coming off.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

The gloves are coming off.
    You say coming off,, I think they are putting them on.

Sap Gloves

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weighted-knuckle_glove
    Weighted-knuckle gloves, also called sap gloves, are a type of weapon used in hand to hand combat. They consist of a pair of ordinary looking gloves usually made of leather or a synthetic material, with powdered lead or steel sewn into a special pouch covering the knuckles, and often the backs of the fingers and the back of the hand. In some designs, this distinctive feature is obvious, while in others it is almost completely indistinguishable from an ordinary glove, allowing the gloves to be worn in plain sight without suspicion.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Sap Gloves

Yeah, no kidding.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    Unintended consequences of the police state.
    Lines between intended and unintended are getting harder to see lately.

Published: Nov. 8, 2013 Updated: 2:55 p.m.

Mark Steyn: Better not to tense up around police

By MARK STEYN / Syndicated columnist

At a time when over 4 million people have had their health insurance cancelled, it’s good to know that some Americans can still access prompt medical treatment, even if they don’t want it. David Eckert was pulled over by police in Deming, New Mexico, for failing to come to a complete halt at a stop sign in the Walmart parking lot. He was asked to step out of the vehicle and waited on the sidewalk. Officers decided that they didn’t like the tight clench of his buttocks, a subject on which New Mexico’s constabulary is apparently expert, and determined that it was because he had illegal drugs secreted therein. So they arrested him, and took him to Gila Regional Medical Center in neighboring Hidalgo County, where Mr. Eckert was forced to undergo two abdominal X-rays, two rectal probes, three enemas, and defecate thrice in front of medical staff and representatives of two law enforcement agencies, before being sedated and subjected to a colonoscopy – all procedures performed against his will.

Alas, Mr. Eckert’s body proved to be a drug-free zone, and so, after 12 hours of detention, he was released. If you’re wondering where his lawyer was during all this, no attorney was present, as police had not charged Mr. Eckert with anything, so they’re apparently free to frolic and gambol up his rectum to their hearts’ content. Deming Police Chief Brandon Gigante says his officers did everything “by the book.” That’s the problem, in New Mexico and beyond: “the book.”

Meanwhile, an unarmed woman was gunned down on the streets of Washington, D.C., for no apparent crime other than driving too near Barackingham Palace and thereby posing a threat to national security. As disturbing as Miriam Carey’s bullet-riddled body and vehicle were, the public indifference to it is even worse. Ms. Carey does not appear to be guilty of any act other than a panic attack when the heavy-handed and heavier-armed palace guard began yelling at her. Much of what was reported in the hours after her death seems dubious: We are told Ms. Carey was “mentally ill,” although she had no medications in her vehicle and those at her home in Connecticut are sufficiently routine as to put millions of other Americans in the category of legitimate target. We are assured that she suffered from post-partum depression, as if the inability to distinguish between a depressed mom and a suicide bomber testifies to the officers’ professionalism. Under D.C. police rules, cops are not permitted to fire on a moving vehicle, because of the risk to pedestrians and other drivers. But the Secret Service and the Capitol Police enjoy no such restraints, so the car doors are full of bullet holes. The final moments of the encounter remain a mystery, but police were supposedly able to extract Ms. Carey’s baby from the back of a two-door vehicle before dispatching the defenseless mother to meet her maker.

Did I mention she was African American? When a black teen dies in a late-night one-on-one encounter with a fellow citizen on the streets of Sanford, Fla., it’s the biggest thing since Selma. But when a defenseless black woman is gunned down by a posse of robocops in broad daylight on the streets of the capital, the Rev. Jackson and the Rev. Sharpton and all the other bouffed and pampered grievance-mongers are apparently cool with it.

This isn’t very difficult. When you need large numbers of supposedly highly trained elite officers to kill an unarmed woman with a baby, you’re doing it wrong. In perhaps the most repugnant reaction to Ms. Carey’s death, the United States Congress expressed its “gratitude” to the officers who killed her and gave them a standing ovation. Back in the Eighties, the Queen woke up to find a confused young man at the end of her bed. She talked to him calmly until help arrived, and he was led away. A few years later, Her Majesty’s Canadian Prime Minister, Jean Chrétien, was confronted by an aggrieved protester. As is his wont, he dealt with it somewhat more forcefully than his Sovereign, throttling the guy, forcing him to the ground and breaking his tooth, until the Mounties arrived to rescue the assailant from the Prime Minister. But, had the London and Ottawa intruders been gunned down by SWAT teams, I cannot imagine for a moment either the British or Canadian Parliament rising to applaud such an outcome. This was a repulsive act by Congress.

Miriam Carey is already forgotten, and the lawyer her family hired has now, conveniently, been jailed for a bad debt.
    I am not one for cheap historical analogies: my mother spent four of her childhood years under Nazi occupation, and it is insulting to her and millions of others who know the real thing to bandy overheated comparisons. But there is a despotic trend in American government. Too many of our rulers and their enforcers reflexively see the citizenry primarily as a threat. Which is why the tautness of one’s buns is now probable cause, and why in Congress the so-called people’s representatives’ first instinct is to stand and cheer the death of a defenseless woman.

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/p...one-carey.html

As the economy continues to get worse, I think theft from fake cops might occur more. If a car looked fake, I would probably drive and let him pursue me to a police station. Of course, if he is real, that will escalate things further. Make your hands visible.

'Course, what do you do when the real cops rape you?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-On-Squad-Car

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

Sap Gloves

Remember to wear wrist wraps if you plan on hitting someone. You can $#@! up the bones in your hand by hitting a hard object (like a skull) without proper compression.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Fake Cop Pulls Woman Over, Rapes Her In Car: Police
    The Huffington Post
    11/23/2013 11:10 am EST | Updated: 11/23/2013 11:21 am EST

Texas police are searching for a suspect accused of impersonating a police officer and then raping a woman whom he pulled over.

Carrollton Police spokesperson Nicole Rodriguez said the victim was stopped Thursday morning by a suspect wearing a blue uniform with a gold-star badge. He drove a dark-colored car with blue lights on the inside of the windshield. The suspect allegedly posed as a police officer, then handcuffed the victim and sexually assaulted her in the back seat of his vehicle.

In October, Houston police arrested Francisco Jose Ugarte for allegedly impersonating a cop while helping a female motorist. He reportedly drove her to parking lot where he ordered her to disrobe and proceeded to rape her.
    Investigators told the Houston Chronicle that Ugarte's calm and convincing demeanor when confronting the victim could mean he has raped other women using a similar method.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4329325.html
    Doesn't sound like a fake cop though. Sounds like Texas State Troopers in the Houston area. It says rape, but maybe he was just doing a drug search.
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

It is legal to shoot a cop in texas if in self defense

Pa. police recruit allegedly poses as cop to have sex with teen girls

Needless to say, a former Pittsburgh Police recruit’s law enforcement career is over. This, after the man, identified as Cyrus Sukhadia, 23, of Pittsburgh, allegedly posed as a cop to have sex with two 15-year-old girls last year. (screen shot/KDKA)

December 18, 2015 at 7:45 AM

Needless to say, a former Pittsburgh Police recruit's law enforcement career is over. This, after the man allegedly posed as a cop to have sex with two 15-year-old girls last year, KDKA in Pittsburgh is reporting.
    The suspect, Cyrus Sukhadia, 23, of Pittsburgh, was arrested by the Pa. Attorney General's Office following a tip from the city police bureau, the station reports, adding:

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    'Course, what do you do when the real cops rape you?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...n-On-Squad-Car
    Follow all orders until you are released from custody, and then file a complaint so the department can investigate to see if any policies were broken and take appropriate action (if needed).
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by muh_roads View Post
    As the economy continues to get worse, I think theft from fake cops might occur more. If a car looked fake, I would probably drive and let him pursue me to a police station. Of course, if he is real, that will escalate things further. Make your hands visible.
    These days that's more than enough excuse for them to start shooting well before you get to the station.

Quote Originally Posted by thoughtomator View Post
    These days that's more than enough excuse for them to start shooting well before you get to the station.
    Well there you go. If they don't start shooting then it was a fake cop. Seems like a pretty foolproof way to verify.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

$#@! as a teen I used to wait along side the highway and pull people over. I had lights and a fast camaro.... but me and my buddy would wait for them to pull over and the drive by flipping them off....we were punk kids. We then would out run them when (if) they chased us. I was a terror when I was younger. Now I am a little better. Damn I would spend a bunch of time in jail nowadays.
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Well there you go. If they don't start shooting then it was a fake cop. Seems like a pretty foolproof way to verify.
    If I were to advise a female, I'd say if at night in a secluded area, to reduce speed to 5 miles below the limit and engage the emergency flashers. If there is a well lighted and trafficked area then pull over. If not, against all my better judgement regarding calling cops, I'd advise them to call 911. Tell them that they are being pulled and tell them you are in fear for your safety, give them information as to location and then ask if the police officer behind them can be verified. And in either case call someone you know, husband, boyfriend, girlfriend, just anyone and tell them where you are at and that you are being pulled.
    Last edited by phill4paul; 12-18-2015 at 04:29 PM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.