Thread: Last Term For Dianne Feinstein?

Last Term For Dianne Feinstein?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...feinstein.html

Is this Dianne Feinstein’s last term in the U.S Senate?

The 80-year-old Feinstein, (D-CA), who is currently the oldest member of the Senate, hinted on Thursday that her current term may be her last on Capitol Hill. While talking to reporters about her support for filibuster reform on Thursday, Feinstein said:

“Now I recognize I could be back in the minority again but that’s ok if that happens but I want for the remainder of my 5 plus years to be able to get something done to be able to get to get nominees approved, to be able to get bills moving, to be able to pass an intelligence authorization bill, a cyber bill whatever it is.”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    cant she be recalled or impeached?
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    I believe there are only 3 states that let elected representatives (federal) be recalled or impeached. Don't think CA is one of them.

-t

Recall? That douchebag of an aristocrat was going to push legislation through to make it criminal to criticize the NSA. This racketeering scumbag wouldn't even debate the GOP challenger in the general election, yet the incredulous Californians still voted this banker's felonious fraudster into the US Senate.

Feinstein could be in a vegetative state on life support and Californians would still vote her to stay in office.
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 11-22-2013 at 05:03 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Watch Feinstein vote for her puppet masters and blatantly screw her constituents.

Last edited by anaconda; 11-22-2013 at 05:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    Recall? That douchebag of an aristocrat was going to push legislation through to make it criminal to criticize the NSA. This racketeering scumbag wouldn't even debate the GOP challenger in the general election, yet the incredulous California voters still voted this banker's felonious fraudster into the US Senate.

Feinstein could be in a vegetative state on life support and Californians would still vote her to stay in office.
    I think you are right.

No problem, the DNC will just clone her again. They've already done it twice (see Nancy Pelosi and Barbara Boxer).

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    That would actually work!

-t

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Senator Pelosi has a ring to it.

A shrill, high pitched, very annoying ring.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

She'll be so senile by the time comes for her next run, she won't be able to form a coherent sentence. And she will get re-elected.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

CA will never get rid of Feinstein or Pelosi ... Not sure what is in their water supply, but my greatest dreams is they will seceed and take those two witches with them; along with Governor Moonbeam.

CA is a dreadful cesspool that, along with New Jersey and New York, are bringing the entire country down with them.

IL too.

Unfortunatly, a lot of CA residents have been moving to the cities in Colorado are turning from cow town to liberal land. Well, excepting Boulder - it was allways really liberal.

Shame, that used to be a great state...

-t

Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    I have actually been wondering about this alot! Especially in regards to people like McCain, Flake, Graham, etc..... Does the ability to recall lie in the laws of the state or is it federal rules? I saw what happened with the recalls in Colorado and wondered how come this was not going on all over!!
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

I have made numerous appeals to God to recall them. I'm pretty sure God doesn't exist.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Icymudpuppy View Post
    I have made numerous appeals to God to recall them. I'm pretty sure God doesn't exist.
    God does exist. God gives worms to birds, but he doesn't shove them down their throats.
    Experience teaches us that it is much easier to prevent an enemy from posting themselves than it is to dislodge them after they have got possession.
    ~ George Washington

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Annie View Post
    God does exist. God gives worms to birds, but he doesn't shove them down their throats.
    If Feinstein is the old-bird, are we the worms?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tangent4ronpaul View Post
    I believe there are only 3 states that let elected representatives (federal) be recalled or impeached. Don't think CA is one of them.

-t
    No, states are constitutionally forbidden from making any qualifications with regards to federal officials. States cannot enact term limits or recall federal officials.

Quote Originally Posted by eduardo89 View Post
    No, states are constitutionally forbidden from making any qualifications with regards to federal officials. States cannot enact term limits or recall federal officials.
    Just looked it up. Found a few things that said you are correct and that only the chamber they are serving in can expell them by a 2/3rds vote.

eHow said states can. http://www.ehow.com/how_2096900_recall-us-senator.html

Well, these 17 states and DC, anyway:

The 18 states allowing for recall are as follows: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington and Wisconsin.

The no answers seemed more authoritative.

-t

Just looked it up. Found a few things that said you are correct and that only the chamber they are serving in can expell them by a 2/3rds vote.

eHow said states can. http://www.ehow.com/how_2096900_recall-us-senator.html

Well, these 17 states and DC, anyway:

The 18 states allowing for recall are as follows: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Montana, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington and Wisconsin.

The no answers seemed more authoritative.

-t
    No. Congressmen and Senators cannot be recalled. That is unconstitutional.

Contrary to popular Web sites, the recall of members of the U.S. Congress has never been permissible according to the Constitution, and no member of the Congress has ever been removed by such means. That’s because the U.S. Constitution sets the qualifications and terms for being a member of the House or Senate; changing those qualifications or terms (as in making them subject to a recall) is unconstitutional and would require a constitutional amendment.

Some confusion about recall is understandable. During the Progressive era, recalls were instituted for state and local officers across the nation. To be clear, these changes did not apply to federal officers (i.e. senators, representatives, judges). In 1908, Michigan and Oregon became the first states include recall in their state constitutions. Eighteen states currently continue this progressive legacy.

http://blog.heritage.org/2010/02/02/...s-be-recalled/

IL too.

Unfortunatly, a lot of CA residents have been moving to the cities in Colorado are turning from cow town to liberal land. Well, excepting Boulder - it was allways really liberal.

Shame, that used to be a great state...

-t
    I know there is a certain amount of controversy about this subject, but this is the result of immigration policy. I am very familiar with the white leftists who have left California and invaded other States. They have pushed for open borders and open immigration their whole lives, yet when their backyard is overcrowded, when houses are too expensive, when there is too much traffic, when jobs are harder to come by, when all of their favorite businesses close, when crime increases, they flee the mess they have created. And the leftists and corporatists in the States that they flee to are just as much to blame.