Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: President George W. Bush, on Tonight Show with Jay Leno Avoids Iraq War

President George W. Bush, on Tonight Show with Jay Leno Avoids Iraq War

President George W. Bush, on Tonight Show with Jay Leno Avoids mentioning Iraq War.
    Leno: ‘You look much more relaxed’; George W. Bush: ‘Duh’

Tuesday night’s edition of The Tonight Show welcomed former president George W. Bush. Sorry — make that former president, current painter. (You may remember Bush’s work from earlier this year, when a hacker obtained images of three “in progress” pieces from the president’s personal email account.)

Forty-three explained that he’s been taking painting lessons in Dallas before Leno showed off a pair of the president’s pieces, including a painting of the Bush family’s late Scottish Terrier Barney — star of numerous White House Christmas videos — and one of his cat, Bob. (Bob is so named so that Bush “can remember how to spell it when I get older,” he said.)
    On Tonight Show with Jay Leno,Jay Leno asked GW You look much more relaxed, bushed replied with a Duh. On YouTube comment section it suggests the American people arent ready for an libertarian,constitutionalist president.

President George W. Bush is an honest, caring, HONORABLE man. Our great nation was truly blessed to have him as out President. Both he and Laura are amazing, classy people.
    GW Bush an honest,HONORABLE man? even after he misled America into two wars?
    Iraq is in a hellhole, Afghanistan a mess. Even if American forces did stay behind in Iraq it would have being worse. The Attacks in Iraq would have being focused on the troops. GW bush an honest?

Miss Bush so much. He may have made mistakes but at least he wasn't a liar. Classic American...
    not a Muslim.
    Bush is great guy, and was a good president.

Down with all of the haters who really have no idea why they hate him.
    The fact that the Bush family have close ties with the Saudi Arabian loyal family house of saud? lied to the American on Iraq, misled allies into a war Iraq is currently experiencing a blowback?
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-20-2013 at 05:13 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I definitely don't think that Bush was a good President, and I disagree with his big government policies as President, but he was really funny last night on Leno's show.

I have to say I feel more of a personal connection to him than Obama, or any President for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryCanadian View Post
    President George W. Bush, on Tonight Show with Jay Leno Avoids mentioning Iraq War.
    Leno: ‘You look much more relaxed’; George W. Bush: ‘Duh’

On Tonight Show with Jay Leno,Jay Leno asked GW You look much more relaxed, bushed replied with a Duh. On YouTube comment section it suggests the American people arent ready for an libertarian,constitutionalist president.

GW Bush an honest,HONORABLE man? even after he misled America into two wars?
    Iraq is in a hellhole, Afghanistan a mess. Even if American forces did stay behind in Iraq it would have being worse. The Attacks in Iraq would have being focused on the troops. GW bush an honest?

The fact that the Bush family have close ties with the Saudi Arabian loyal family house of saud? lied to the American on Iraq, misled allies into a war Iraq is currently experiencing a blowback?
    Bush has done more to destroy individual liberty than any president since FDR. I consider him the WORST president ever.

Nothing Obama has done would be possible w/o Bush's policies and wars- not to mention PA I & II, TSA etc.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by TaftFan View Post
    I have to say I feel more of a personal connection to him than Obama, or any President for that matter.
    Then maybe you should have voted for John McCain then we could have started more wars for all i care since you support him that much. In fact why bother with the constitution then?

I am surprised with the love for GW bush this year. Its almost as if your praising Lindsy Graham. If Lindsy Graham wasn't with Obama just no criticism of Lindsy Graham on his war mongering on Iran would have being challenged.
    Last edited by AngryCanadian; 11-20-2013 at 05:27 PM.

Why? I fail to see the difference between the two (W. and Obama)

George also avoided the Vietnam War as well.

Then maybe you should have voted for John McCain then we could have started more wars for all i care since you support him that much. In fact why bother with the constitution then?

I am surprised with the love for GW bush this year. Its almost as if your praising Lindsy Graham.
    Sorry I didn't get the memo this was a bashing thread. I must have forgotten that we need to educate people on this forum as to what kind of President Bush was.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Bush has done more to destroy individual liberty than any president since FDR. I consider him the WORST president ever.

Nothing Obama has done would be possible w/o Bush's policies and wars- not to mention PA I & II, TSA etc.
    Exactly. +rep

Sorry I didn't get the memo this was a bashing thread. I must have forgotten that we need to educate people on this forum as to what kind of President Bush was.
    No its not a bashing thread just surprised you actual supported bush.

We certainly do! People need to know exactly what Ender said: if you don't like Obama's policies, you need to realize they were made possible by his predecessor. No excuses for Bush.

No its not a bashing thread just surprised you actual supported bush.
    Well you created that within your own mind.

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    We certainly do! People need to know exactly what Ender said: if you don't like Obama's policies, you need to realize they were made possible by his predecessor. No excuses for Bush.
    I thought RPF members were knowledgeable enough to know that.

I am surprised with the love for GW bush this year. Its almost as if your praising Lindsy Graham. If Lindsy Graham wasn't with Obama just no criticism of Lindsy Graham on his war mongering on Iran would have being challenged.
    I don't see anywhere where he said that he supported Bush. Do you not understand that you can like someone on a personal level and not agree with their policies?

You probably don't want to share that.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I thought RPF members were knowledgeable enough to know that.
    I would hope so.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traditional Conservative View Post
    I don't see anywhere where he said that he supported Bush. Do you not understand that you can like someone on a personal level and not agree with their policies?
    Sure. It's just hard to understand what's so likable about a man who sent thousands of people off to die over a lie.

I'm sure Squeaky felt a personal connection with Charles Manson too.

I definitely don't think that Bush was a good President, and I disagree with his big government policies as President, but he was really funny last night on Leno's show.
    German citizens said the same about Hitler... just saying.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

This literally happens after every single presidency.

"Man I miss Bush Senior"

"Man I miss Clinton"

"Man I miss Bush Jr"

"Man, Obama wasn't that bad, I miss him" is what we will hear after Hilary is INSTALLED unto the throne around...2018-2019

Recognizing these cycles and patterns is one of the first steps to waking up.
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Sure. It's just hard to understand what's so likable about a man who sent thousands of people off to die over a lie.
    Every President has probably done something to cause the death of at least one person. I suppose you hate all Presidents.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLLYWOOD View Post
    German citizens said the same about Hitler... just saying.
    Does that mean that the Libertarian Party is also equal to Hitler since they support a policy that has contributed to the murder of over 50 million human beings?

They need to be able to have him speak at the RNC in 2016; it supposedly is a big deal to have a former president speak at the convention. I think last year, he did a video message, and his father tacitly gave his support to Romney, prior to the convention.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bush 43 was a passable president. I think as time goes on that is how he will be seen. Not great but passable. The Iraq war was an epic mistake that can't be lived down. Going in to the Obama presidency I though he would be about the same as Bush, but now I feel like that isn't true. Obama turned out worse in every way. The Obama administration looks like amateur hour and even if you didn't like him at least Bush was a class act.

Bush 43 currently has a higher approval rating than Obama.

Every President has probably done something to cause the death of at least one person. I suppose you hate all Presidents.
    If every president contributed to the death of at least one person, everyone of them deserved to rot in prison. So yes, every president sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Bush 43 was a passable president. I think as time goes on that is how he will be seen. Not great but passable. The Iraq war was an epic mistake that can't be lived down. Going in to the Obama presidency I though he would be about the same as Bush, but now I feel like that isn't true. Obama turned out worse in every way. The Obama administration looks like amateur hour and even if you didn't like him at least Bush was a class act.

Bush 43 currently has a higher approval rating than Obama.
    What the $#@! made Bush "passable"? Damn, someone pass me that GOP Kool-Aid.

I certainly don't like too many of them.

I like most of them personally, but as far as their policies are concerned, I don't think we've had a good President since at least the 1920's.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Obama turned out worse in every way. The Obama administration looks like amateur hour and even if you didn't like him at least Bush was a class act.
    I still have to say that Bush and Obama are equally bad. Obama is slightly worse than Bush on domestic issues but not quite as bad on foreign policy.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast