Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Speeding Ticket Results In Cops Shooting Up A Minivan Full of Kids

Speeding Ticket Results In Cops Shooting Up A Minivan Full of Kids

Full video:

Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 07-09-2014 at 04:40 AM.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She (and/or her sons) might have been a member of Al Qaeda, you can never be sure these days.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    She (and/or her sons) might have been a member of Al Qaeda, you can never be sure these days.
    Terrist or Merican.. the law.. is the law.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Where's Pa? If that was my family........
    "The Patriarch"

looks like procedures were followed from what i can tell...

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    looks like procedures were followed from what i can tell...
    Did you see him plant his feet?

[He] was calm and collective in shooting at what was not even remotely a threat.

I want counts of attempted murder on account for every person in the vehicle.

Instead we have half-assed apologies of "one officer might be in some hot water." Anyone else would be without bail.
    Last edited by kcchiefs6465; 11-17-2013 at 09:27 AM.

Where is this at ?

"Under Investigation?" Wow... This is what the second amendment is for, folks. This is absolutely disgusting...
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While peaceful persons are persecuted routinely in what is called a "justice system."

What further evidence can be provided?

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Where is this at ?
    New Mexico

Why We Should Not Forget Miriam Carey

It's the new template for cops. Kill 'em all.

There was a Miriam Carey topic where a couple of RPF members said cops should react as if every traffic stop involved IED's.

Quote Originally Posted by kcchiefs6465 View Post
    New Mexico
    Insane

Despite my normal once a week schedule, I felt compelled to make a post on this to my blog immediately. That's how much it disgusted me. Link below:

http://libertyandthegospel.wordpress...ice-brutality/

And honestly, I held back a little there, because I know my family reads what I write I could have come off much angrier than I did.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

New Mexico
    Ah, yes- the same state where cops illegally butt searched, and gave enemas and X-rays to 2 different men over and over again with no drugs to be found. All over minor traffic violations.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Ah, yes- the same state where cops illegally butt searched, and gave enemas and X-rays to 2 different men over and over again with no drugs to be found. All over minor traffic violations.
    It isn't as if any of the other 49 weren't viable candidates.

So why did she moved her car during a traffic stop?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard13mm View Post
    To have her children shot at, of course.

Maybe she sensed danger?
    "The Patriarch"

She just been served, annnnnd protected!

Gotta love that use of lethal force on a vehicle pulling away. Worthless human being right there. What favorable outcome could that moron possibly be expecting?

Gulag Chief:
    "Article 58-1a, twenty five years... What did you get it for?"
    Gulag Prisoner: "For nothing at all."
    Gulag Chief: "You're lying... The sentence for nothing at all is 10 years"

Quote Originally Posted by brushfire View Post
    She just been served, annnnnd protected!

Gotta love that use of lethal force on a vehicle pulling away. Worthless human being right there. What favorable outcome could that moron possibly be expecting?
    Boom headshot?

Miriam Carey redux.

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Maybe that's their motto, "When you are in New Mexico, your ass is ours."

That family from TN that was taking an, "Educational road trip in NM" and certainly got one! (YouTube: 02:05 )

Young children catch on quickly and tend to remember vacations, especially if something unusual happens.
    Maybe the kids will think about how/why their mom almost got them all killed... They're lucky
    that the cop's three gun shots all missed hitting any of them. (I doubt if he opened fire on the
    escaping van full of kids just to eliminate witnesses, or was afraid it might suddenly start backing up.)

I wonder what all those kids are thinking about (their mom' attitude towards authority,
    deadly contempt of cop reaction, police, race) and just how they're dealing with the trauma
    and/or nightmares about this "vacation".

I hope those kids were spared those NM, SOP body cavity searches, but wonder if mom got hers.

Are the officers okay?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    scum. pure scum. attempted murder right there.

Mom gets charged with child endangerment, but the cop who shot the minivan full of kids gets a heroes parade?

$#@!!
    "IF GOD DIDN'T WANT TO HELP AMERICA, THEN WE WOULD HAVE Hillary Clinton"!!
    "let them search you,touch you,violate your Rights,just don't be a dick!"~ cdc482
    "For Wales. Why Richard, it profits a man nothing to give his soul for the whole world. But for Wales?"
    All my life I've been at the mercy of men just following orders... Never again!~Erik Lehnsherr
    There's nothing wrong with stopping people randomly, especially near bars, restaurants etc.~Velho

There's laws against this!!!!

New Mexico § 30-3-8. Shooting at Dwelling or Occupied Building; Shooting at or From a Motor Vehicle

B. Shooting at or from a motor vehicle consists of willfully discharging a firearm at or from a motor vehicle with reckless disregard for the person of another. Whoever commits shooting at or from a motor vehicle that does not result in great bodily harm to another person is guilty of a fourth degree felony. Whoever commits shooting at or from a motor vehicle that results in injury to another person is guilty of a third degree felony. Whoever commits shooting at or from a motor vehicle that results in great bodily harm to another person is guilty of a second degree felony.

Oh, wait. Some animals are more equal and all that jazz...

C. This section shall not apply to a law enforcement officer discharging a firearm in the lawful performance of his duties.

Quote Originally Posted by aGameOfThrones View Post
    Mom gets charged with child endangerment, but the cop who shot the minivan full of kids gets a heroes parade?
    Well, sure. Because lawmen are all brainless Pavlovian dogs who follow procedure even when taking a dump or servicing their significant others in bed, are trained only in ensuring compliance, and ignorance of the lawmen and their current sorry state of inhumanity is no excuse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Did you see him plant his feet?

That motherfucker was calm and collective in shooting at what was not even remotely a threat.

I want counts of attempted murder on account for every person in the vehicle.

Instead we have half assed apologies of "one officer might be in some hot water." Motherfucker.... anyone else would be without bail.
    It looked to me like he was aiming for the tires when he fired, but that still gives those officers no excuse. What's scary to me is that it seems like they actually DID follow procedure, which, to me, means the system is broken and the laws are bad. The day I stoop as low as smashing in a window to get to a 14 year old kid who was trying to protect his mother and then firing at the vehicle in any way, that's the day I realize I need to turn my life around. I'd be willing to bet, however, that these officers, being the type of people who would become officers, had absolutely no remorse for their actions and are just trying to get out of "hot water."
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

I think she made a mistake and thought the stop was over when the police officer walked to his car. It was only after the violent attack by the officers that, true to her mother's instincts, she tried to run away. It's only natural to want to protect your FIVE children from such an attack, and yet we are all forced to disregard instinct and submit completely even in the face of severe danger because, well, the police will be obeyed regardless of the cost.
    I'm an adventurer, writer and bitcoin market analyst.

Buy my book for $11.49 (reduced):

Twitter: https://twitter.com/LeviGrandt

Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/grandtstori...homepage_panel

BTC: 1NiSc21Yrv6CRANhg1DTb1EUBVax1ZtqvG

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast