Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rockefeller Medicine

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Folks would flock to those cancer institutes if they could cure it (more cancers are being cured every day- just not all cancers). Meanwhile unscrupulus people prey on those with uncurable cancers and steal millions from them by claiming to have cures. Some of which you have promoted here.
    Really? And the medical monopoly doesn't prey on people and steal millions?

Yes, Dr. Burzynski. G. Edward Griffins: World without Cancer and Laetrile (B-17). nAbsolutely. I have know people who have successfully went through both therapies and are living to tell their story--oh and are not bankrupt in the process.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I can't fine either of their names at your link. Perhaps you can help? 1974 seems to be the latest membership list at the link.
    All U.S. Presidents are honorary members of the Pilgrims. Think: Bill Clinton.
    The Pilgrims of Great Britain and the Pilgrims of the United States have reciprocal membership. By tradition the Pilgrims join together in a single toast His/Her Majesty the King/Queen and the President of the United States. The first speech on British soil by a new American Ambassador to the United Kingdom is to the Pilgrims of Great Britain and the first speech by a new British Ambassador to the United States is to the Pilgrims of the United States.
    All Secretaries of State are listed as members as well as many Supreme Court Justices. While I do not have "absolute proof" that Hillary Clinton is a card carrying member of "The Pilgrims", there is certainly enough evidence to convince me that she has a "login username and password". Do You? I Don't. I am not part of their club.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Really? And the medical monopoly doesn't prey on people and steal millions?

Yes, Dr. Burzynski. G. Edward Griffins: World without Cancer and Laetrile (B-17). nAbsolutely. I have know people who have successfully went through both therapies and are living to tell their story--oh and are not bankrupt in the process.

Your friends must have been wealthy. Related to the Rockafellers perhaps? Burzynski asks about $100k from a patient. He isn't in it for charity either. Nobody has to borrow or go bankrupt to see him either, eh?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...versy/2994561/

Doctor accused of selling false hope to families

Burzynski — an internist with no board certification or formal training in oncology — has said publicly that he can cure half of the estimated 200 children a year diagnosed with brainstem tumors. The Cottos were told that treatment could cost over $100,000, mostly out of pocket, because insurance plans often refuse to cover Burzynski Clinic treatments.

Burzynski, 70, calls his drugs "antineoplastons" and says he has given them to more than 8,000 patients since 1977.
    http://skepticalhumanities.com/2011/...presided-over/

o On December 1, 2011, the UK’s Watford Observer reports that a 4-year old girl from Oxley Hall is fighting an “ependymoma brain tumour”:

“But at The Burzynski Clinic in Houston, Texas, a pioneering treatment could prove the answer to [the family's] prayers. The family had to raise £20,000 for preliminary tests, which established that [the girl] is suitable for treatment, and further cash for ongoing medication.” [emphasis added].

The same paper reported on 18 July that the family successfully raised £100,000 for the treatment.
    20,000 pounds for tests plus 100,000 for treatment or 120,000 UK pounds is $196,000.

29 June 2011 of this year, the Las Vegas Journal-Review reported that teenager Kassidy Merritt was going to see Burzynski for treatment of a brain stem ganglioglioma. Her father said that it was costing them $30,000 to start treatment, that the Ronald McDonald House would not put them up in Houston because of Burzynski, and that their doctors called Burzynski a quack. I’m happy to report that she’s still fighting, though I don’t know what her status is as far as the Burzynski clinic is concerned. We’re certainly pulling for her!

o On 17 February 2011, the Contra Costa Times reported that a fundraiser was being held for 4-year old Noah Stout, who had an inoperable brain tumor. Burzynski’s treatment was at the time projected to cost $135,000, toward which mensch Carlos Santanta donated a guitar for auction. He is still fighting too, and that’s a damn cute kid!
    o The Chicago Daily Herald reported on 6 July 2005 that Mateo Casimiro Rotger was undergoing the Burzynski treatment through the clinic: “Today, Mateo is part of a Federal Drug Administration study at the Burzynski Clinic in Houston, Tex., which specializes in cancer treatment. Though it is costly – Rotger estimates $8,000 per month for medical costs and equipment – members of St. Isidore Church in Bloomingdale are offering their grown-up piggy banks. The church has set up a fund to help offset Mateo’s medical costs, many of which are not covered by insurance.” Mateo passed away in September. The memorial website says of Burzynski’s treatments: “We hope that this is the treatment that will answer our prayers. However, as with all things worthwhile, there comes a price and a rather expensive one. The cost of the doctors’ fees, treatments and medicine comes to about $150,000 for only one year’s worth of treatment. “
    10 January 2004, Deseret Morning News reported a fundraiser for Megan Thompson. The projected goal was $180,000. I found no outcome on the web.

o Evan Shaw reported a cure in the 22 July 2003 Calgary Herald. It cost $190,000. I can find no follow up and hope for the best. Searching for corroboration of this story, I came across the story of Albert Loranger who was looking to raise $11,000 a month. I can find no outcome.

o On 27 April 2003 the Sunday News reported that Linda Biemiller was raising money to visit the Burzynski Clinic:

“In January of this year the couple traveled to Burzynski Clinic in Houston, Texas, to meet with Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, a physician who treats patients with brain tumors using antineoplaston therapy.

“We spent two weeks at the clinic receiving training on how to administer the treatment,” said John. He explained that a portable pump administers two different medicines every four hours for almost two hours, 24 hours a day. The initial treatment and trip to Houston cost more than $25,000, with ongoing costs of $7,200 a month for an average of six to eight months. If the outcome is good, Linda would be put on a pill form of the treatment at a cost of $2,000 a month.”

Linda died in June 2005.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-01-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Travlyr View Post
    All U.S. Presidents are honorary members of the Pilgrims. Think: Bill Clinton.

All Secretaries of State are listed as members as well as many Supreme Court Justices. While I do not have "absolute proof" that Hillary Clinton is a card carrying member of "The Pilgrims", there is certainly enough evidence to convince me that she has a "login username and password". Do You? I Don't. I am not part of their club.
    Presidents and government officials are honorary members of probably hundreds of clubs. Does that mean that they are active or even agree with the club? They might not even be aware of their honorary membership status. That the club has any influence over them? A very weak attempt. It shows no actual connection at all.

At best, I can find that this group meets "two or three time a year". Not very often if you are making decisions for everybody on the planet. It still sounds like a dinner club for professionals. The Rotary Club meets at least once a month and they don't have a world to run.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-01-2014 at 08:01 PM.

The Pilgrims. A Dinner Club. You are not invited.

Pictures of famous people with famous people. Showing them at Pilgrim's meetings? No. Showing us nothing but famous people.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-01-2014 at 08:19 PM.

Pictures of famous people with famous people. Showing them at Pilgram's meetings? No. Showing us nothing but famous people.
    The Ruling Class.
    Pictures of famous rulers with famous rulers. Showing them at Pilgrim's meetings? Yes. Showing us famous rulers.

But no connection shown to Pilgrims other than perhaps a free subscription to their newsletter courtesy their "honorary membership".

I think we can cross them off our "rules the world" secret group list.

Check out their list of "important and influential world leaders" choosen to make their Annual Pilgrim's Meeting Address:
    http://www.pilgrimsociety.org/lecture.php

Following the 1994 Annual Meeting on 19 September 1994 at the American Embassy, Robert Hunter, US Ambassador to NATO, delivered the first Sir Harry Brittain Memorial Lecture.

Subsequent lecturers included:

Dame Stella Rimington, former director of the security service, 1996,
    Sir Christopher Bland, chairman of the BBC, 1997, Sir Robert May, Chief Government Scientific Adviser, 2000,
    Sir Simon Jenkins 2005,
    General Lord Dannatt, Chief of the General Staff, 2006,
    The Right Revd Richard Chartres, Bishop of London, 2008,
    Lord O'Donnell, Cabinet Secretary, Neil MacGregor, Director of the British Museum, 2010,
    Lord Hurd of Westwell, former Foreign Secretary, 2011,
    Professor Christopher Andrew, Professor of Modern and Contemporary History at the University of Cambridge, 2012.
    Baroness Manningham-Buller, former Director General of the Security Service, was the 2013 Sir Harry Brittain Memorial Lecturer.
    (link was a pragraph- I reformated it to make the names easier to read through)

Is this a cross- section of the World's Ruling Class?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-01-2014 at 08:39 PM.

But no connection shown to Pilgrims other than perhaps a free subscription to their newsletter courtesy their "honorary membership" (secret membership)
    Queen Elizabeth is a Pilgrim member. All U.S. Presidents are Pilgrim members. They are the "Ruling Class" like it or not.

You see Zippy, The Pilgrims were a secret society until the age of the Internet. Secret societies are only secret as long as they remain secret. It is very tough to maintain a secret society in the age of the Internet. It is impossible. They have been exposed. The Emperor Wears No Clothes.

While there may be no connection in your world. There is a definite connection in mine. "The Emperor Wears No Clothes."

Honorary members. That does not indicate a conscious decision to join nor that they participate in the organization.

While there may be no connection in your world. There is a definite connection in mine.
    That may be one of the few places the connection does exist.

And while not widely known, they haven't exactly been a secret group. But that seems to be the key. If something is secret, it must have magical powers. Real or imagined. Unicorns are believed to have powers because people don't see them. Otherwise, they would just be horses with a horn.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-01-2014 at 08:47 PM.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Honorary members. That does not indicate a conscious decision to join.

That may be one of the few places the connection does exist.
    Or the many. Why a secret ruling society in the first place?

Oh yeah. Control of the masses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y06NSBBRtY

Is a puzzle. It does offer the security that SOMEBODY is in charge. Gotta be somebody someplace. Or can the world really be like it seems? And if you have it figured out, then you must be somehow in control too or at least smarter than everybody else.

Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-01-2014 at 09:09 PM.

It's not a puzzle Zippy, it is life. The Pilgrims consider themselves the elite because they are the biggest thieves in the history of the world. They are the counterfeiters. They wear fancy suits and gold crowns. They are counterfeiters themselves. They are fakes. They are frauds. The Pilgrims don't have any power EXCEPT they have their finger on the NUCLEAR weapons which they deny to anyone else. Power is in the hands of whoever has the control of the "button" ... the nuclear weapon button... or the chemical weapon button. The Pilgrims have their finger on the button. See that powerful "Man" in costume with all the decorations? He is the "hero" of The Pilgrims" because he is "THE WARMONGER" of the world.

The Pilgrims got nukes?

The Pilgrims got nukes?
    Yes, The Pilgrims have their fingers on the nukes. Everyone should know that already.

Nothing you have presented suggest they do.

Our History

On 16 July 1902 an informal meeting took place at the Carlton Hotel in London, at which the decision was taken to establish The Pilgrims of Great Britain. Those present included General Joseph Wheeler, the famous cavalry leader of the Confederate Army during the American Civil War; Colonel (later General Sir) Bryan Mahon, who had commanded the troops relieving Mafeking in 1900; the Hon Charles Rolls of Rolls-Royce fame and a notable aviation pioneer, and Harry, later Sir Harry, Brittain. The title of the Pilgrims, not to be confused with the Pilgrim Trust, had nothing whatever to do with the Mayflower and the Pilgrim Fathers of 1620, but was chosen as a short and concise name which would express the idea of members of the English-speaking world travelling from one country to another. The main objective of the Pilgrims was, as it still remains, the encouragement of Anglo-American good fellowship.
    They did have a couple of lovely dinner parties.
    The Centennial year of 2002 saw a series of memorable events, including a reception at St James's Palace in the presence of our Patron Her Majesty The Queen and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh and a Thanksgiving dinner at the Mansion House by courtesy of the Lord Mayor of London. Her Majesty has allowed the Pilgrims to hold receptions at St James's Palace on four occasions.
    http://www.pilgrimsociety.org/history.php

Promoting Anglo-American Good Fellowship
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 02-01-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Nothing you have presented suggest they do.

They did have a couple of lovely dinner parties.

http://www.pilgrimsociety.org/history.php
    Really? All the leaders are wearing costumes. All the military are wearing costumes with decorations (medal of honor) trinkets. Kings and Queens are wearing costumes. All of our police are wearing costumes in blue uniforms with badges. All our firemen are wearing costumes in fluorescent Orange and Green. Santa Claus is wearing a costume. The Easter Bunny is wearing a costume. What costume are you wearing?

What costume are you wearing?
    I don't think I know you well enough on a personal level to describe what I am wearing to you.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

John D. Rockefeller’s American Cancer Society Never Meant to ‘CURE’ Cancer

John D. Rockefeller’s American Cancer Society Never Meant to ‘CURE’ Cancer

by Christina Sarich
    September 22nd, 2014

Did you realize that all conventional methods of killing cancer have only a 3% overall ‘cure’ rate? Chemotherapy and radiation not only have low cure rates, but they also kill healthy cells and often make cancer worse, when this is completely unnecessary because most cells can be reverted into healthy, non-damaging cells with the right treatment.

That’s not something the American Cancer Society (ACS) and Susan G. Komen for the Cure want you to know, though. They are in bed with Big Pharma, and financed by the legacy of John D. Rockefeller who started the ACS in 1913.

An Unfortunate History

The ACS was begun as a business model – not a means to ‘cure’ people from life-threatening illness. It’s also a brilliant way to wash dirty money. The ACS, in fact, receives more money in contributions every few minutes than the Independent Cancer Research Foundation (ICRF) (which has 90% ‘cure rates’) receives in a full year!!

John D. Rockefeller is also the son of the founder of the pharmaceutical industry in the US. Sterling Drug, Inc., the largest holding company in the Rockefeller Drug Empire and its 68 subsidiaries, showed profits in 1961 of $23,463,719 after taxes, on net assets of $43,108,106 – a 54% profit.

Squibb, another Rockefeller-controlled company, made not 6%, but 576% on the actual value of its property in 1945. At this time, the Army Surgeon General’s Office and the Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery were also heavily promoting vaccines to the tune of 200 million ‘shots’ per year.

Furthermore, the Rockefeller’s Trust to promote the pharmaceutical industry is also evidenced in their well-publicized donations to Harvard Medical School (more than $8 million in donations), Yale (who received more than $7 million), John Hopkins (more than $10 million in donations), Washington University in St. Louis (more than $2 million), Columbia University (who received more than $5 million in donations), and Cornell (more than $1.7 million).

Continued...

This man looks totally demonic (the heir to the Rockefeller fortune with serious blood on their hands):

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Did you realize that all conventional methods of killing cancer have only a 3% overall ‘cure’ rate? Chemotherapy and radiation not only have low cure rates, but they also kill healthy cells and often make cancer worse, when this is completely unnecessary because most cells can be reverted into healthy, non-damaging cells with the right treatment.
    Cancer treatments only have a three percent "cure" rate? They are making that up. But it is "Natural Society" which is not always concerned with facts.

Survival rates for prostate cancer:
    http://www.cancer.org/cancer/prostat...survival-rates

According to the most recent data, when including all stages of prostate cancer:

The relative 5-year survival rate is almost 100%
    The relative 10-year survival rate is 99%
    The 15-year relative survival rate is 94%
    What is the "cure rate" for the "non-damaging" treatments? How do they compare to results from "conventional" treatments for the same stage of cancer development?
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 09-23-2014 at 08:43 PM.

But no connection shown to Pilgrims other than perhaps a free subscription to their newsletter courtesy their "honorary membership".

I think we can cross them off our "rules the world" secret group list.

Check out their list of "important and influential world leaders" choosen to make their Annual Pilgrim's Meeting Address:
    http://www.pilgrimsociety.org/lecture.php

(link was a pragraph- I reformated it to make the names easier to read through)

Is this a cross- section of the World's Ruling Class?
    No, but they are people with money. That's really all it takes to influence those around you, doesn't it?

You can't tell me that "General Lord Dannatt" or a Bishop or a professor at Cambridge is not influential in their respective spheres. Obviously this is not a group for the plebes.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12