Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone who opposes Obama is a racist, that must die (Oprah says)

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yeah well Ok,,,

But I m still curious as to why you are defending this Racist Bitch.

And she is most certainly as racist as any white supremacist scum I have ever met.

It was a deliberately racist comment.. From a Racist.
    I'm not specifically defending her, I just think posters in this thread are being dishonest about the comments, and I'm not the only one. Her comment was not racist at all. She basically said most racist people were indoctrinated into that ideology from their birth, and they will never be changed. Only after they die (i.e. time passes, not go around exterminating people) will the racial tensions in USA be improved.

I don't think I've listened to more than a few sentences from Oprah in the last 10 years, so I really don't know anything about her other than she seems to be a standard establishment dem. Maybe she has said some other racist things, but if not, this comment you are going by is really weak.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    People of your ilk often post infrequently. In fact, infrequent is the norm.

LOL. You remind of those guilty guys who say, No, I didn't do it, but if I did, then I would do it like this!

No, you pretty much hit everybody. Your obvious left wing and often angry posting makes it very clear that you have a disdain for liberty, RPF members, and this forum.
    Why does Zippy have so many posts then? I thought you considered him to be the quintessential paid shill? Seems our supposed employer has very different expectations of us.

Anyways, I know why you are doing this. People like you are so unintelligent you cannot actually address posts substantively, you just character attack. Now that you have convinced yourself that I'm some paid lefty, you no longer need to provide a real response (not that you were capable of it anyways, your IQ is probably ~85.) So congratulations to you.

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is a team work. You have Influenza defending Oprah comments as non-racist while another sock puppet is accusing Trump of being racist because he said $#@!hole.
    Have you ever posted something that took an ounce of thought? TheTexan puts way more effort than you in his posts. You are just a waste of characters

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    Have you ever posted something that took an ounce of thought? TheTexan puts way more effort than you in his posts. You are just a waste of characters

Do you regard Zippy as some form of as a genius? Or more logically a supported group that has canned responses to any posts that go against the mainstream narrative.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Do you regard Zippy as some form of as a genius? Or more logically a supported group that has canned responses to any posts that go against the mainstream narrative.
    I've rarely seen him post his own thoughts. Mostly he just links to some mainstream sources to either make a point or to counter someone else's claims. And most of the time, people don't bother to address any of the counter-points in the articles, they just write it off because Zippy posted it. If someone was interested in libertarian ideas and was lurking this forum, wouldn't it look bad if we couldn't respond at all to the mainstream narrative? And then you have guys like Swordsmyth who post infowars and even less trustworthy sites as his sources. I'm still waiting for that idiot to tell me about how mccain and obama founded ISIS together in 2006

I am old and I opposed Obama .

Maybe she has said some other racist things, but if not, this comment you are going by is really weak.
    She has,and She is a Racist.

A Racist is anyone that believes Races exist..

There is one Human Race,, Not several. Anyone who believes in such a thing as white race,black race, asian race, etc. is a RACIST.

now I am willing to concede the possible existence of unholy half-breeds among us... but that is another question.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I've rarely seen him post his own thoughts. Mostly he just links to some mainstream sources to either make a point or to counter someone else's claims. And most of the time, people don't bother to address any of the counter-points in the articles, they just write it off because Zippy posted it. If someone was interested in libertarian ideas and was lurking this forum, wouldn't it look bad if we couldn't respond at all to the mainstream narrative? And then you have guys like Swordsmyth who post infowars and even less trustworthy sites as his sources. I'm still waiting for that idiot to tell me about how mccain and obama founded ISIS together in 2006
    I had,, and do attempt to respond to Zippy,,, Zippy Never Responds back.
    And personally I believe several actual entities have occupied his space over the years.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

She has,and She is a Racist.

A Racist is anyone that believes Races exist..

There is one Human Race,, Not several. Anyone who believes in such a thing as white race,black race, asian race, etc. is a RACIST.

now I am willing to concede the possible existence of unholy half-breeds among us... but that is another question.
    It's not racist to notice that there are a multitude of phenotypes that exist within the human race. No one looks EXACTLY the same. And people who originated from different parts of the world look very different. That's just an observation of objective reality. If one were to believe that one such group is inherently inferior or superior, then that's what we call racism

It's not racist to notice that there are a multitude of phenotypes that exist within the human race. No one looks EXACTLY the same. And people who originated from different parts of the world look very different. That's just an observation of objective reality. If one were to believe that one such group is inherently inferior or superior, then that's what we call racism
    I believe in family lines.. "Race" is Pseudoscience that has become political. Darwin's failed theory,,exasperated

To even consider "race" involves an acceptance of race. I do not.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Why does Zippy have so many posts then?

I said infrequency is the norm, not your exception.

Either way, there are shills here with multiple accounts (and yes, I can name the accounts). There are also multiple shills posting on one account. Fairly obvious from the different writing styles.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

And most of the time, people don't bother to address any of the counter-points in the articles, they just write it off because Zippy posted it. If someone was interested in libertarian ideas and was lurking this forum, wouldn't it look bad if we couldn't respond at all to the mainstream narrative?
    LOL. Yet another thinly veiled compliment to those opposing liberty and this forum.

And then you have guys like Swordsmyth who post infowars and even less trustworthy sites as his sources. I'm still waiting for that idiot to tell me about how mccain and obama founded ISIS together in 2006

Oh look; another slap at a member in an attempt to sow dissent here. I see you follow the template. You and TheCount love that technique!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Though Oprah as original female "Dr. Phil 1.0" has been a better member of society than disgraced Obama donor and sexual predator (non-drone version) Harvey Weinstein, in the bigger scheme she has come out as a hack. She can't be blamed for supporting Iraqi Freedom apology/punishment candidate Barack Hussein Obama but her silence when President Obama was droning unarmed children of other races makes her just another tribal/racial affiliation driven artist and a sham. Perhaps shuch deep were her own past racial wounds that even now she could rise above them only so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Yeah...probably going to get flamed for agreeing with you, but I think she was talking about how generational shifts create progress for lessening inherent racism.
    Oh, there is no question that is what she meant. I suppose the worst that she could accused of is harshness. I wonder how it would be taken if somebody in power were to say the same thing about about people who think like her.

However, there is no shortage of people who have said, in very clear terms, that white people need to be exterminated.

Some examples include:

Prof calls whites 'inhuman $#@!s,' says 'let them die'

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=9334

White people do not have a right to exist. Period.

https://thoughtcatalog.com/emily-gol...-white-people/

The White Devil Must Be Exterminated

http://angelojohngage.net/white-devi...-exterminated/

White men must be stopped: The very future of mankind depends on it

https://www.salon.com/2015/12/22/whi...on_it_partner/

This last one, I am in agreement with, frankly.

White men need to withdraw, and while we are at it, take every single accouterment of modern living that we have created, from a liberal civil society that understands individual and property rights, down to every last transistor and computer chip, with us.

We can survive, we always have, after a culling and toughening of course, we'll do just fine.

As for the rest of you, well, maybe, after of a couple of centuries of living in filth, squalor, depredation and slavery, maybe, if you ask nicely and promise to shut the $#@! up in the future, maybe we'll rebuild a society where you can live in peace, freedom and plenty, past the age of thirty.

Then again, maybe we won't.

As grotesquely futuristic as it may sound, it is better than mass genocide, to perfect mechanical means of reproduction and labor where you will not be needed at all.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-13-2018 at 07:28 PM.

If the phenotype of a particular breed, which is what the human race has broken down into, has developed negative traits, say for example pit bull's tendency towards aggression, is it "racist" to consider this when forming an opinion or interaction with such a dog?

Or perhaps not choosing a Newfie for a pet when you live in a 600 square foot apartment?

Yeah well Ok,,,

But I m still curious as to why you are defending this Racist Bitch.

And she is most certainly as racist as any white supremacist scum I have ever met.

It was a deliberately racist comment.. From a Racist.
    I "defended" her to remain credible for the times when I'll almost certainly rip the crap out of her, assuming her beliefs are anywhere near as left wing as I suspect.

You lose credibility when you complain about someone 100% of the time, even when there's no reason to complain. It's just like when guys like Zippy, Ender and Rev3 reflexively complain about Trump no matter what. No credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I "defended" her to remain credible for the times when I'll almost certainly rip the crap out of her, assuming her beliefs are anywhere near as left wing as I suspect.

You lose credibility when you complain about someone 100% of the time, even when there's no reason to complain. It's just like when guys like Zippy, Ender and Rev3 reflexively complain about Trump no matter what. No credibility.
    Not likely from here,,
    I would like to see a good Conservative Democrat come up to blow everyone's mind.

She ain't it.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not likely from here,,
    I would like to see a good Conservative Democrat come up to blow everyone's mind.

She ain't it.
    I honestly don't think it's possible for the democrats to come up with a even remotely libertarian/conservative candidate. They've swung too far left. Maybe after the dollar collapses and the option of taxing/borrowing/printing is almost impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I honestly don't think it's possible for the democrats to come up with a even remotely libertarian/conservative candidate. They've swung too far left. Maybe after the dollar collapses and the option of taxing/borrowing/printing is almost impossible.
    One just got elected as a republican,,, and I'm giving him a chance.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123