Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone who opposes Obama is a racist, that must die (Oprah says)

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    You're so edgy that you can't even detect hyberbole.

Most of your material I see you post is all the leftist stuff that just happens to coincide with liberty. Nothing truly remarkably liberty about that. And that's when you're not supporting leftists or taking shots at the Paul family, like in these posts of yours:

"[Jill] Stein in particular was also able to articulate her ideas..."

"Don't worry Rand's gonna cut down on aid to Pakistan so that number will be reduced to 664 Billion!!! #winning"

"I just think it's [Islam] more correct than all the others."

"Obama doesn't pose a threat to the US."
    LOL you really need to get a life. My ideas are far more "liberty friendly" than trump supporting christian-taliban types like yourself. But good job quoting my post from 2014. Really is strange how my posts now are a bit different than they were in the past. It's almost as if my ideas change as I encounter new information over time. Can't say the same about most others on this forum

So let me see what exactly you have a problem with. I said I liked the green party on foreign policy and I thought Stein did a better job than Johnson at explaining herself and staying true to her principles. Where's the problem?

Rand is a politician, and he constantly plays the political game. In that aspect, he's nothing like his father. I lost most of my respect for him anyways after he endorsed lunatic Roy Moore (even before it was known that he was a sexual predator)

I already basically addressed the islam one but yes, my beliefs when i was ~18 aren't the same as what they are now

And then you found a problem for me saying that obama himself is a puppet. And I actually got +rep on that post from the most anti-Obama poster on this forum, enhanced_deficit. LOL you are an idiot dude

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    LOL you really need to get a life. My ideas are far more "liberty friendly" than trump supporting christian-taliban types like yourself. But good job quoting my post from 2014. Really is strange how my posts now are a bit different than they were in the past. It's almost as if my ideas change as I encounter new information over time. Can't say the same about most others on this forum

So let me see what exactly you have a problem with. I said I liked the green party on foreign policy and I thought Stein did a better job than Johnson at explaining herself and staying true to her principles. Where's the problem?

Rand is a politician, and he constantly plays the political game. In that aspect, he's nothing like his father. I lost most of my respect for him anyways after he endorsed lunatic Roy Moore (even before it was known that he was a sexual predator)

I already basically addressed the islam one but yes, my beliefs when i was ~18 aren't the same as what they are now

And then you found a problem for me saying that obama himself is a puppet. And I actually got +rep on that post from the most anti-Obama poster on this forum, enhanced_deficit. LOL you are an idiot dude

Thanks for confirming what I figured about you. Nice try, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks for confirming what I figured about you. Nice try, though.
    you haven't figured anything out about me besides what I have already explained above (which shouldn't be too heinous?). You are one of the most idiotic posters on this forum, only people in competition with you are timosman and swordsmyth

Oh and to answer your previous question that you edited in: I've never voted in my life and don't have any plans to do so

One of our own RPF members fantasized about watching leftists starve to death in the streets just for being political opponents (which is certainly a step or two worse than Oprah's comments), and no one besides me had anything negative to say about it.
    Sucks to be you, then.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Sucks to be you.
    You are gaining allies!

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Be my guest fool!

If only they would all decide to kill themselves for social justice.
    Unfortunately the average IQ of your clique just sharply decreased =\

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    I think that comment was taken way out of context. I'm sure she didn't mean old white people have to be exterminated. She meant that there's no way to change their minds so we just have to wait until they die. It's similar to the old republicans who want the death penalty for smoking a joint. There's no way to convince them. We just have to wait until they die so we can legalize weed or other drugs.

Now that being said Oprah would probably be a horrific presidential candidate. I'm sure she's probably about as anti-property rights as Bernie Sanders.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison320 View Post
    I think that comment was taken way out of context. I'm sure she didn't mean old white people have to be exterminated. She meant that there's no way to change their minds so we just have to wait until they die. It's similar to the old republicans who want the death penalty for smoking a joint. There's no way to convince them. We just have to wait until they die so we can legalize weed or other drugs.

Now that being said Oprah would probably be a horrific presidential candidate. I'm sure she's probably about as anti-property rights as Bernie Sanders.
    Oprah Winfrey met in secret with George Soros and other billionaires to discuss a plan to depopulate the world.
    The 2009 meeting in Manhattan, organized by Bill Gates, was so discreet that the billionaires’ aides were told to treat it as a “security briefing,” and attendees also included the late David Rockefeller, Warren Buffett, Ted Turner and Michael Bloomberg, in addition to Oprah and Soros.
    “Taking their cue from Gates, they agreed that overpopulation was a priority,” reported The Sunday Times in describing the meeting, which revolved around population reduction starting with third-world countries.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/scandal-opr...dential-hopes/
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Did someone actually think that's what she meant? Jeez people here might be more retarded than I thought

Oprah Winfrey met in secret with George Soros and other billionaires to discuss a plan to depopulate the world.
    The 2009 meeting in Manhattan, organized by Bill Gates, was so discreet that the billionaires’ aides were told to treat it as a “security briefing,” and attendees also included the late David Rockefeller, Warren Buffett, Ted Turner and Michael Bloomberg, in addition to Oprah and Soros.
    “Taking their cue from Gates, they agreed that overpopulation was a priority,” reported The Sunday Times in describing the meeting, which revolved around population reduction starting with third-world countries.

More at: https://www.infowars.com/scandal-opr...dential-hopes/
    C'mon man. Alex Jones? Secret meetings? You're smarter than that. Unless that was sarcasm.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    C'mon man. Alex Jones? Secret meetings? You're smarter than that. Unless that was sarcasm.
    Have you ever heard of the Georgia guidestones?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Have you ever heard of the Georgia guidestones?
    Nope.

you haven't figured anything out about me

I didn't have to figure it out. You gave yourself away.

Say hi to your employer Soros for me.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Nope.
    Look them up.

The elite have long planned massive depopulation.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Hey Influenza,

Did you write your "report" yet?

Nice Soros touch, chief. LOL

Yeah...probably going to get flamed for agreeing with you, but I think she was talking about how generational shifts create progress for lessening inherent racism.
    The wisdom of Swordy:

On bringing the troops home
    They are coming home, all the naysayers said they would never leave Syria and then they said they were going to stay in Iraq forever.

It won't take very long to get them home but it won't be overnight either but Iraq says they can't stay and they are coming home just like Trump said.

On fighting corruption:
    Trump had to donate the "right way" and hang out with the "right people" in order to do business in NYC and Hollyweird and in order to investigate and expose them.
    Fascism Defined

http://pbble.com/Times-BillionaireCl...population.pdf
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I didn't have to figure it out. You gave yourself away.

Say hi to your employer Soros for me.
    Really? You mean I'm being paid to have 680 posts in 4.5 years? What's that like, 3 posts a week? I must be ripping him off. I thought paid shills are supposed to be covert, try to gain people's trust and then slowly push their agendas when no one's looking. What a paid shill WOULDN'T do is exactly what I do - directly insult as many people as possible on this forum without getting banned. I think I may have hit half the active posters now, although my main targets left the forums: Christian Liberty, Sola Fide, hells_unicorn. The trumptards like yourself have replaced them

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yes and the trustworth site Snopes says so too.

hxxps://www.snopes.com/oprah-winfrey-old-white-people-have-to-die/

Oprah is part of the global elites. But you believe whatever you want to believe.

SECRET BILLIONAIRE CLUB SEEKS POPULATION CONTROL
    Gates, Rockefeller, Turner, Oprah, Buffett, Soros, Bloomberg attend meeting
    Published: 05/24/2009 at 6:48 PM

WASHINGTON – Some of the richest men and women in the world met secretly recently in New York to conspire on using their vast wealth to bring the world’s population growth under control.

The meeting included some of the biggest names in the “billionaires club,” according to the London Times – Bill Gates, David Rockefeller, Ted Turner, Oprah Winfrey, Warren Buffett, George Soros and Michael Bloomberg.

The meeting at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, a British Nobel Prize-winning biochemist and president of Rockefeller University, was the inspiration of Gates and took place three weeks ago.

“The informal afternoon session was so discreet that some of the billionaires’ aides were told they were at ‘security briefings,'” the Times reported today.

Stacy Palmer, editor of the Chronicle of Philanthropy, speculated that the secrecy surrounding the meeting may have been due to concern that “they don’t want to be seen as a global cabal.”

Get the inside story on the globalist insiders who have been meeting for decades in highly guarded secret. Learn from author who penetrated Bilderbergers

According to the Times, the billionaires were each given 15 minutes to present their favorite cause. Over dinner they discussed how they might settle on an “umbrella cause” that could harness their interests. Taking their cue from Gates, the report said, they agreed population control was the No. 1 issue.

In February, Gates, 53, outlined an ambitious plan to cap global population at 8.3 billion – about one billion fewer than currently projected.

Patricia Stonesifer, former chief executive of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, said the billionaires would continue to meet over the next few months.

A guest at the meeting told the Times population growth would be addressed as a potentially disastrous environmental, social and industrial threat.

“This is something so nightmarish that everyone in this group agreed it needs big-brain answers,” said the guest. “They need to be independent of government agencies, which are unable to head off the disaster we all see looming.”

As to secrecy, the guest said, “They wanted to speak rich to rich without worrying anything they said would end up in the newspapers, painting them as an alternative world government.”
    http://www.wnd.com/2009/05/99105/#mkOQm2fXEMduSjSZ.99
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Oprah is part of the global elites. But you believe whatever you want to believe.

http://www.wnd.com/2009/05/99105/#mkOQm2fXEMduSjSZ.99
    Wat? That snopes link disagrees with you. No one intellectually honest believes something because they want to - they believe it because they are convinced by the available information.

Btw, off topic post now, I want to have a better understanding of your opinion on vaccines:

Do you think vaccines are bad because you think they don't work (i.e. injecting someone with some specific set of antigens doesn't help improve their immune system against a specific bacteria/virus) AND because you think they cause autism/other problems? Or is it just because you think they cause autism/other problems, but you admit that vaccines are good for improving the immune system?
    Last edited by Influenza; 01-11-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Do you think vaccines are bad because you think they don't work (i.e. injecting someone with some specific set of antigens doesn't help improve their immune system against a specific bacteria/virus) AND because you think they cause autism/other problems? Or is it just because you think they cause autism/other problems, but you admit that vaccines are good for improving the immune system?
    Derailing threads is a hard work. Do you ever get tired?

Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    Derailing threads is a hard work. Do you ever get tired?
    We already solved Oprah's comments anyways. The only way people could honestly be offended by her remarks is if they are racists themselves and feel personally attacked. Madison320 was spot on

Wat? That snopes link disagrees with you. No one intellectually honest believes something because they want to - they believe it because they are convinced by the available information.
    I figured out Oprah years ago, intellectually. I posted Snopes because the poster I was responding to sounded like the same explanation Snopes gave.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I figured out Oprah years ago, intellectually. I posted Snopes because the poster I was responding to sounded like the same explanation Snopes gave.
    Oh, at first I thought you might have actually found an argument that supported your interpretation of Oprah's quote. But instead you decided to discredit Madison320's argument by saying "Look these people I don't like said something similar about Oprah's comments, so you're wrong!" And to imagine, RPF has endured 32,138 posts with this level of logic and reason (none at all)

I have know idea what Oprah does in secret and I don't give crap. For all I know Oprah meets with space aliens plotting the demise of earth every weekend. All I know is in that specific video she obviously meant when they die out, not that she wants to exterminate them.

I have know idea what Oprah does in secret and I don't give crap. For all I know Oprah meets with space aliens plotting the demise of earth every weekend. All I know is in that specific video she obviously meant when they die out, not that she wants to exterminate them.
    You take it however you want, I watched the entire interview a few years back. I know what she said and in the context she said it. These philanthropist are dangerous and the bottom line is they think we are useless eaters.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Really? You mean I'm being paid to have 680 posts in 4.5 years?
    People of your ilk often post infrequently. In fact, infrequent is the norm.

What's that like, 3 posts a week? I must be ripping him off. I thought paid shills are supposed to be covert, try to gain people's trust and then slowly push their agendas when no one's looking. What a paid shill WOULDN'T do is exactly what I do - directly insult as many people as possible on this forum without getting banned.
    LOL. You remind of those guilty guys who say, No, I didn't do it, but if I did, then I would do it like this!

I think I may have hit half the active posters now,
    No, you pretty much hit everybody. Your obvious left wing and often angry posting makes it very clear that you have a disdain for liberty, RPF members, and this forum.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 01-12-2018 at 05:57 PM.

We already solved Oprah's comments anyways. The only way people could honestly be offended by her remarks is if they are racists themselves and feel personally attacked. Madison320 was spot on
    Yeah,, but I would not want her (or her ilk) deciding my health care options.

and she does want to.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Yeah well Ok,,,

But I m still curious as to why you are defending this Racist Bitch.

And she is most certainly as racist as any white supremacist scum I have ever met.

It was a deliberately racist comment.. From a Racist.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Yeah well Ok,,,

But I m still curious as to why you are defending this Racist Bitch.

And she is most certainly as racist as any white supremacist scum I have ever met.

It was a deliberately racist comment.. From a Racist.

This is a team work. You have Influenza defending Oprah comments as non-racist while another sock puppet is accusing Trump of being racist because he said $#@!hole.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast