Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone who opposes Obama is a racist, that must die (Oprah says)

Anyone who opposes Obama is a racist, that must die (Oprah says)

http://www.examiner.com/article/matt...s-who-must-die

A day earlier American broadcaster and actress Oprah Winfrey broke her long-held silence on Obama to denounce many who are unhappy with Obama as racists who must "die" before racism ends. Oprah has frequently cited instances of racism in her own life, not limited to her childhood.

Does anyone wonder, what kind of toot Obama and Oprah are on... They got the best drugs in them, that money can buy.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    [video=youtube;TbZyOCZZ_LI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbZyOCZZ_LI
    "Marinated in it.."

Look in the mirror,, you are over marinated.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

what is it with promoters of free stuff and genocidal ideologies ?
    Last edited by Dark_Horse_Rider; 01-09-2018 at 07:05 PM.

"Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

What a horrible woman.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    . . .

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Horse_Rider View Post
    You have to set out bait to get your target to walk into your trap.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

This topic will be off limits if Oprah decides to run for POTUS.

wtf

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Obviously, five years ago, this wasn't much of an issue to most "freedom folks".

I know it wasn't for me, no comments were made all.

Now, after the last year of basking in the unhinged, genocidal hate that has been radiating off the Bolshevik left in the US, and the rest of the western world, at me and my family, it is an issue now.

$#@! your identity politics, $#@! your "blackness", and... erm... well, on second thought, I won't do anything about your crusty old vagina.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 01-10-2018 at 07:16 AM.

Obummer appointed himself judge, jury & executioner of US citizens... a torch that will forever be passed down.

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

One of our own RPF members fantasized about watching leftists starve to death in the streets just for being political opponents (which is certainly a step or two worse than Oprah's comments), and no one besides me had anything negative to say about it. This "liberty movement" has its own strain of severe psychopathy within it.

Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    One of our own RPF members fantasized about watching leftists starve to death in the streets just for being political opponents (which is certainly a step or two worse than Oprah's comments), and no one besides me had anything negative to say about it. This "liberty movement" has its own strain of severe psychopathy within it.
    I just wish to be left alone to live my life as I see fit.

I wish no specific harm on anybody, unless they have cleared stated they wish to harm me, first.

"Fantasized" is a fairly strong word. Can you post that thread and your comment?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    "Fantasized" is a fairly strong word. Can you post that thread and your comment?
    I think it may have been Angelatc if I remember correctly, she was talking about having welfare programs removed and seeing entitled leftists starve. But she also talks about how she wants people who don't get vaccinated to get diseases so it's not totally out of character for her nor is it a left/right issue. I wonder if Influenza believes that people who promote vaccination are all psychopaths as well? Cuz I'm pretty sure influenza promotes vaccinations..
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I think it may have been Angelatc if I remember correctly, she was talking about having welfare programs removed and seeing entitled leftists starve. But she also talks about how she wants people who don't get vaccinated to get diseases so it's not totally out of character for her nor is it a left/right issue. I wonder if Influenza believes that people who promote vaccination are all psychopaths as well? Cuz I'm pretty sure influenza promotes vaccinations..

Well, I went through all of Influenza's posts and did not see the hint of such a conversation (although I could have missed it). I think of Angela as a bit irritable sometimes, but don't think she would fantasize about such things. I will say however, that I have disagreed with her vehemently on vaccines and she can say some fairly acerbic things about people who don't vaccinate. Not sure how much she means that or just typing as a catharsis.

The really funny thing about Influenza in this thread is his own avatar. A picture of a scowling Ron Paul with the words Die Statist Scum. Things that make you go Hmmm.

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 01-10-2018 at 05:29 PM.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

It wouldn't kill you to provide a link, would it? No it looks like you are trying to derail the thread and simply projecting.
    Last edited by timosman; 01-11-2018 at 12:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    ... influenza promotes vaccinations..
    That is a clever double entendre.

We need to hang on to this little bit of video. If Orca Oprah decides to run for President, we can plaster it all over the internet on every article we see. Let her see what it's like having to defend herself against every comment like Trump has to.
    #NashvilleStrong

“I’m a doctor. That’s a baby.”~~~Dr. Manny Sethi

I cannot say anything about it because I have no real intention to feed leftists myself . I do believe in freedom of choice to do so though voluntarily .

Well, I went through all of Influenza's posts and did not see the hint of such a conversation (although I could have missed it). I think of Angela as a bit irritable sometimes, but don't think she would fantasize about such things. I will say however, that I have disagreed with her vehemently on vaccines and she can say some fairly acerbic things about people who don't vaccinate. Not sure how much she means that or just typing as a catharsis.

The really funny thing about Influenza in this thread is his own avatar. A picture of a scowling Ron Paul with the words Die Statist Scum. Things that make you go Hmmm.

LUL I HAVE AN EDGY MEME AS AVATAR THAT MEANS I WANT TO WATCH PEOPLE STARVE TO DEATH TOO

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    I'm not thrilled about it because I hate the left. But pragmatically the Democrats are at historically low levels. As much as I want them to die slow painful deaths starving in the streets with no free food and no free medical care, common sense says at some point they're going to regain at least some of the ground they've lost.

History says they're going to win back some House seats too. Especially since the GOP is too pathetic to repeal Obamacare.

As long as lawmakers must stake their lives on their legislation, I'll compromise on presidential Thunderdomes.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LUL I HAVE AN EDGY MEME AS AVATAR THAT MEANS I WANT TO WATCH PEOPLE STARVE TO DEATH TOO
    Die Statist Scum!

Seems pretty unambiguous to me.

Die Statist Scum!

Seems pretty unambiguous to me.

You're so edgy that you can't even detect hyberbole.

Most of your material I see you post is all the leftist stuff that just happens to coincide with liberty. Nothing truly remarkably liberty about that. And that's when you're not supporting leftists or taking shots at the Paul family, like in these posts of yours:

"[Jill] Stein in particular was also able to articulate her ideas..."

"Don't worry Rand's gonna cut down on aid to Pakistan so that number will be reduced to 664 Billion!!! #winning"

"I just think it's [Islam] more correct than all the others."

"Obama doesn't pose a threat to the US."

Influenza,

So where did you find your "edgy" meme of Ron Paul that you made as an avatar? Because I found it on a site with a bunch of other anti-Ron Paul memes:

Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 01-11-2018 at 01:22 AM.

Influenza,

So where did you find your "edgy" meme of Ron Paul that you made as an avatar? Because I found it on a site with a bunch of other anti-Ron Paul memes:
    It's probably just from a meme website where you can mass produce memes of a single picture by changing the text at the top and bottom. Who knows, i found it when i was like 17 probably

It's probably just from a meme website where you can mass produce memes of a single picture by changing the text at the top and bottom. Who knows, i found it when i was like 17 probably

You forgot to add, "To the best of my recollection."

So did you end up voting for Russ Feingold?
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 01-11-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast