Thread: Pfizer Tracking Unvaccinated Children Through Health Insurance

Pfizer Tracking Unvaccinated Children Through Health Insurance

CHICAGO -- If you are a parent who has made the decision not to vaccinate your child Big Pharma knows, according to a postcard sent in by a Next News viewer.

In the notice mailed by Pfizer Inc. they indicate that they possess "records that your child may not have received a recommended vaccine." The postcard reminds the parents to contact their health provider to schedule an appointment.

Pfizer also indicates that they've paid for the mailing on behalf of "your child's health plan, health clinic, or health department."
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's none of Pfizer's damn business! Great video to bring awareness to people who are gullible to this tyranny.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Legislation and targeting in 3,2,..............

I'm done with Amerika. I'll do what I can to try and hope to hold it together for the next 10 years. I'm not gonna live in a $#@!ry in which the government and every corporation tracks me and knows everything about everything that is my business. 10 years is the plan. I don't know if I even have that.

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    It's none of Pfizer's damn business! Great video to bring awareness to people who are gullible to this tyranny.
    But, but, herd immunity, efficiency, you're killing the sick, young, old, unhealthy and hate your child and stuff. Abuse!
    Last edited by DGambler; 11-14-2013 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    But, but, herd immunity, efficiency, you're killing the sick, young, old, unhealthy and hate your child and stuff. Abuse!
    LOL
    "One thing my years in Washington taught me is that most politicians are followers, not leaders. Therefore we should not waste time and resources trying to educate politicians. Politicians will not support individual liberty and limited government unless and until they are forced to do so by the people," says Ron Paul."

So now not only is it illegal to not have Health Insurance, it is illegal to not put the financial burden of forcing potentially life threatening chemicals into your body or our childrens bodies on everyone else. Yet, pot remains mostly illegal.

I wonder how much money Proctor and Gamble could make if the Insurance Companies were to force everyone to Floss once a day? Beware the hidden costs of No Privacy and Total Surveillance.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    So now not only is it illegal to not have Health Insurance, it is illegal to not put the financial burden of forcing potentially life threatening chemicals into your body or our childrens bodies on everyone else. Yet, pot remains mostly illegal.

I wonder how much money Proctor and Gamble could make if the Insurance Companies were to force everyone to Floss once a day? Beware the hidden costs of No Privacy and Total Surveillance.
    I want to see the Corporate apologists on this one. They care about you and your family. It's only a friendly reminder.

Pfizer is the company that got people forced out of their homes in New London, CT., getting the courts to use eminent domain and then NEVER built their project!!
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I want to see the Corporate apologists on this one. They care about you and your family. It's only a friendly reminder.

Pfizer is the company that got people forced out of their homes in New London, CT., getting the courts to use eminent domain and then NEVER built their project!!
    Got a link for the CT fiasco? I'd like to share with some people.

Oh, and see all you making informed decisions regarding vaccines in the FEMA camps!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

We started to touch on this phenomenon in the Monsanto thread. With this healthcare bill and Big pharma, agribusiness, biotech industries along with a few others merging and then legislating rules that force citizens to sign terms of service agreements we'll be seeing our grandchildren paying royalties for their very existence. This is how it starts. We're so quick to just accept the ass pounding based upon this reframe of the people into pure "consumer" scope.
    Last edited by Natural Citizen; 11-14-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ghengis86 View Post
    Got a link for the CT fiasco? I'd like to share with some people.

Oh, and see all you making informed decisions regarding vaccines in the FEMA camps!
    Here you go:

Kelo v. New London
    Lawsuit Challenging Eminent Domain Abuse in New London, Connecticut
    http://www.ij.org/kelo-v-new-london

Eminent Domain Outrage in Connecticut
    http://www.governing.com/columns/eco...utrage-in.html

Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    We started to touch on this phenomenon in the Monsanto thread. With this healthcare bill and Big pharma, agribusiness, biotech industries along with a few others merging and then legislating rules that force citizens to sign terms of service agreements we'll be seeing our grandchildren paying royalties for their very existence. This is how it starts. We're so quick to just accept the ass pounding based upon this reframe of the people into pure "consumer" scope.
    Yes it is a corporate tyranny that will never relent unless the people stand up to it and say, "NO!"

"Herd immunity." LOL. Sort of the conservative cow version of the welfare liberal.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post
    "Herd immunity." LOL. Sort of the conservative cow version of the welfare liberal.
    I never understood the "herd immunity" claim as being pro-vaccine. Then again I'm an old dog that has a hard time learning new tricks.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

LOL!

home birth

Yeah it should be and probably actually is illegal to share health information like this. But you guys have gone so far into crazy-ville already in this thread nobody wants to even venture in, even though they would likely agree that this is an abuse of power and a HIPAA violation.

No stopping these trainwrecks though, so carry on.

Circumcision!

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    But the SS # was never supposed to be used to identify... [vomits and stops typing]

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Yeah it should be and probably actually is illegal to share health information like this. But you guys have gone so far into crazy-ville already in this thread nobody wants to even venture in, even though they would likely agree that this is an abuse of power and a HIPAA violation.

No stopping these trainwrecks though, so carry on.

Circumcision!
    This....

Cannot be solved by this....