Thread: Justin Amash debates primary challenger Brian Ellis on air 11/14/13

Justin Amash debates primary challenger Brian Ellis on air 11/14/13

Audio:
    http://www.woodradio.com/media/podca...bate-23973042/

Justin is really fired up and I hope we don't let him down on his race. Brian Ellis has said he is willing to self fund millions of dollars and according to people on Justin's Facebook pages, Ellis has already been running a lot of radio ads attacking Justin.
    Last edited by tsai3904; 11-14-2013 at 10:06 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

LOL, Justin ate him up esp towards the end. "You're gonna go around and pretend that I'm not conservative and think you're gonna fool anyone with that?" At first, the dip$#@! was trying to be civil and nitpick Justin on a few of his votes but Justin promptly put him in check. Ellis was clearly shocked by Justin calling in and going on offense cause this guy thinks he can spend a bunch of money and try to paint Mr. Libertarian as something other than that by misleading people. This is going to be a great battle where we and Justin tell the corporate statists what time it is and it will send a message across the country.

The other thing to point on here is that when Justin said his constituents like the way he votes, Ellis chimes in as an elitist and HE doesn't like Justin's votes. That when Justin rips his record on the EGR school board and all the subsidies that Ellis is for.
    Last edited by FSP-Rebel; 11-14-2013 at 12:35 PM.

here is the audio of Brian being interviewed before Justin came on (starts at 32:00)

http://www.woodradio.com/media/podca...2013-23973591/

the whole podcast the host talks about the race actually and takes a few calls. he seems pretty supportive of Justin and plays some clips of Rush Limbaugh's show from Monday, also plays an attack ad from Ellis that is airing on the radio (at 14:40)
    Last edited by jct74; 11-14-2013 at 03:29 PM.

Brian Ellis's voice reminds me of Gary Johnson. I wonder if he's also a stoner.

Awesome. That was good enough to post on and promote:
    https://www.facebook.com/candidates4...90582314460612
    Find liberty candidates to support:
    http://www.candidates4liberty.com

Holy $#@!. Amash is such a badass.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Brian Ellis's voice reminds me of Gary Johnson.
    So I wasn't the only one thinking that..

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Amash completely decimated Ellis. The primary won't even be close. I predict that Amash will crush him similarly to how Ron Paul crushed his primary opponents:

http://www.ourcampaigns.com/RaceDeta...?RaceID=280498

I hope that Amash retains his composure during live debates. It will "look" better if he does. But I understand his pissed off attitude towards Ellis.
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

I love this. Amash has shown himself every bit to be the best man in DC for our movement. However, I really think he should be co -sponsoring the bill to impeach Eric Holder. I don't know why he hasn't signed on. Thomas Massie did, and Massie is showing himself to be the next Just as awesome as Amash.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptpete25 View Post
    I love this. Amash has shown himself every bit to be the best man in DC for our movement. However, I really think he should be co -sponsoring the bill to impeach Eric Holder. I don't know why he hasn't signed on. Thomas Massie did, and Massie is showing himself to be the next Just as awesome as Amash.
    You have two posts here, and they're both criticizing Amash over not co-sponsoring something which has zero chance of getting past the Senate. Something which uses Holder's supposed laxness on going after drug offenders as a basis for impeachment.

I don't even know if I'd vote for something that gives me such mixed reactions, let alone co-sponsor it.
    The enemy of my enemy may be worse than my enemy.

I do not suffer from Trump Rearrangement Syndrome. Sorry if that triggers you.