Thread: Hey

Hey

Hello folks. My name is Naomi, and I discovered Paul a few years ago and finally decided to join the forums. I'm sure I'll meet some cool people and it'll be a stimulating place.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Hi, Naomi, and welcome

Have you been reading the forums for a while?
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Yea I scanned them for a bit, Clyde.

Welcome.

If your screen name is your real name, consider whether or not you really want to do that. Some of us made a fateful decision to pop in here in 2007 thinking nothing of things like that because it didn't seem fathomable that we'd still be around 6 years later with a score of a thousand posts.

Welcome to The Jungle! Pretty eclectic bunch here, and you'll probably enjoy it-especially our silly bickering sessions. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by MissNaomiJeys View Post
    Hello folks. My name is Naomi, and I discovered Paul a few years ago and finally decided to join the forums. I'm sure I'll meet some cool people and it'll be a stimulating place.
    Greetings .There is no place in the civilized world with as many unique people as here

Welcome.
    "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies." - Groucho Marx
    My civil neighbor, the tax-gatherer, is the very man I have to deal with--for it is, after all, with men and not with parchment that I quarrel--and he has voluntarily chosen to be an agent of the government.-Henry David Thoreau

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hi and welcome to rpf.

You'll find posts made here by all types from naves through old fart true believers in freedom to local/national/mil gov cyber snoops, the entire spectrum is here. I always find interesting discussions from different perspectives and timely information from some really smart people. If you have been reading for a while, you've seen it range from mostly insightful help to snippy crabby naysayers; from activists to armchair observers ...sometimes it's just funny!

In any case, please enjoy!

BTW, I'm ~30 miles West of Chicago, so I feel your IL pain too...
    I see someone else already mentioned that you might wanna' re-think your screen name and start over again if you're using your real name (cuz the city of corrupto's got thugs).

Welcome to The Jungle! Pretty eclectic bunch here, and you'll probably enjoy it-especially our silly bickering sessions. lol
    Today I decided to get banned and spam activism on this forum...

SUPPORT RANDPAULDIGITAL GRASSROOTS PROJECTS TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/SORJlQ5.png

For more info. or to help spread the word, go to the promotion thread here.

Quote Originally Posted by orenbus View Post
    If I had to answer this question truthfully I'd probably piss a lot of people off lol, Barrex would be a better person to ask he doesn't seem to care lol.

WELCOME FREEDOM SEEKER!
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?