Thread: Vaccine fraud exposed: Measles and mumps making a huge comeback because vaccines are designed

Vaccine fraud exposed: Measles and mumps making a huge comeback because vaccines are designed

Vaccine fraud exposed: Measles and mumps making a huge comeback because vaccines are designed to fail, say Merck virologists

by Mike Adams

Disclaimer: I am not an opponent of the theory of inoculation. Nor am I opposed to science. What I am opposed to is fraudulent science, and that's what this article is all about.

Measles and mumps are making a huge comeback in the United States, but doctors and journalists all make the same critical error in understanding why. They blame "parents who don't vaccinate their kids" as the cause, but the real cause -- as revealed by whistleblowing scientists working for top vaccine manufacturers -- is that measles and mumps vaccines are designed to fail from the start.

Scientific fraud, it turns out, is an inherent part of the vaccine industry.

How do we know? Because whistleblowers who worked in the industry have found the courage to speak out and tell the truth. These people are the Edward Snowdens of the vaccine industry.

Merck falsified its mumps vaccine efficacy results, say former employees
    Merck knowingly falsified its mumps vaccine test results to fabricate a "95% efficacy rate" say former Merck virologists Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski in their shocking False Claims Act document.

As I wrote last year, " In order to do this, Merck spiked the blood test with animal antibodies in order to artificially inflate the appearance of immune system antibodies."

From the False Claims Act complaint:

Merck also added animal antibodies to blood samples to achieve more favorable test results, though it knew that the human immune system would never produce such antibodies, and that the antibodies created a laboratory testing scenario that "did not in any way correspond to, correlate with, or represent real life ... virus neutralization in vaccinated people," according to the complaint.

Merck, of course, denies the claims, just like all the drug companies deny ever engaging in bribery, or using children for medical experiments, or ghostwriting "scientific" studies that get published in science journals, or conspiring to suppress competing generic drugs and so on. Yet, as history has shown, all the top drug companies are routinely engaged in widespread criminal behavior, including conspiracy, fraud, bribery and more.

Stephen Krahling and Joan Wlochowski are simply telling us what we already suspected: that Merck falsifies the efficacy of their vaccines in order to make them appear to be working when they actually aren't. Why would a drug company do such a thing? Consider the fact that Merck has both motive and opportunity.

Why drug companies design vaccines to fail
    The vaccination dogma is so deeply embedded in the minds of doctors, journalists and the public, that any time a communicable disease starts to spread, everybody immediately leaps to the false conclusion that "more vaccines are needed." This is very nearly a Pavlovian reaction in the minds of the brainwashed masses. "Spread of disease = lack of vaccines."

Thus, the spread of disease actually boosts vaccine sales. Epidemics are a "marketing tool" to create demand for a profitable product that people can be convinced to purchase over and over again, year after year, whether it works or not.

And how do you create that demand? You engineer an epidemic by making sure your own vaccine products don't work. Fear drives people to get vaccinated, so fear is used as the primary marketing tool.

But why hasn't the con been exposed yet? Why haven't scientists announced that most of the children afflicted with measles and mumps are the very same children who were vaccinated? One study showed that 97 percent of children afflicted with mumps had already been vaccinated against mumps.

In 2010, a mumps outbreak spread in New Jersey, and 77 percent of children afflicted with mumps had already been vaccinated against mumps.

The same is true with measles. Most measles outbreaks spread among those who have been vaccinated against measles.

When a swine flu outbreak swept through Britain in 2010, it turns out that 70 percent of those infected had already been vaccinated against swine flu.

Far from protecting people from disease outbreaks, vaccines often promote the pandemic they claim to prevent.

Vaccines are ASSUMED to work, not proven to work
    Why does the industry keep getting away with this fraud? The answer is because nobody ever compares infection rates of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated people. They all just ASSUME vaccines work because that is the dogma of modern medicine. Assumption becomes "fact" in the minds of brainwashed medical experts.

This is one of the tenants of the fraud-based medical system: Vaccines are assumed to work 100% of the time, without exception, and anyone who questions this is immediately branded a heretic. There is no tolerance whatsoever for any critical thinking or scientific inquiry when it comes to vaccines. And God forbid if you bring up the issue of mercury in vaccines, as the vaccine industry apparently believes that mercury magically becomes non-toxic when used in vaccines and injected into the body.

Thus, vaccines that fail (due to low efficacy) are never detected or even questioned. The fraud continues right under our noses. So a vaccine company can easily put a mumps or measles vaccine into circulation that is designed to fail while actually weakening the immune system from the mercury, formaldehyde, MSG and aluminum that are still used in vaccines today.

This actually causes an increase in the spread of these diseases, resulting in more alarmist media stories about the "spread of measles and mumps" which then results in more parents rushing to CVS pharmacies to get their children injected with yet another useless vaccine.

How's that for an insidious profit model?

But it's even worse than that. While some vaccines are simply designed to fail, other vaccines are designed to cause outbreaks of disease.

Some vaccines are actively spiked with live viruses to cause pandemics
    As Natural News previously exposed, the vaccine industry was caught shipping live viruses to vaccine manufacturers of flu vaccines in 18 countries.

This was done by none other than Baxter International, Inc. one of the top suppliers of "weakened" flu virus material for use in vaccines. Except in this case, they weren't weakened. Vaccines made with this material simply gave people the flu!

In the realm of desktop computing, many people believe that anti-virus companies write and release viruses in order to cause fear and boost demand for their products. It's an incredibly effective way to sell more products. All you have to do is pay a group of hackers a couple of million dollars to keep writing viruses that get covered in the mainstream media. The scarier the story, the more people buy anti-virus software. I happen to know firsthand that McAfee uses dishonest scare tactics to sell their security software services, claiming your website is infected when it actually isn't.

Vaccine companies, it turns out, use the same tactic. From time to time, they allow live viruses into the flu shots, thereby spreading influenza and causing the very kind of fear and panic that drives people into pharmacies to buy more vaccines.

The WHO and CDC are all part of it too, stirring up irrational fear and panic like they did with the H5N1 virus a few years ago. It turns out that WHO panel members receive kickbacks from drug companies to engineer these anti-science scare stories.

During the swine flu pandemic, it was revealed that 5 of the 15 members of a WHO advisory panel had financial ties to the very same drug companies who would financially benefit from the pandemic. That's called "conflict of interest" in any other industry, yet for some reason it is fully tolerated in the fraudulent vaccine industry.

In 2010, an outstanding article by Dr. Gary Null explained much of this in excruciating detail. Read that article here on Natural News.

The deeper you dig into the vaccine industry and its longstanding practice of scientific fraud, misrepresentation, fear mongering and "medical false flags," the more you realize just what a total con the vaccine industry has become.

Read more:
    http://www.naturalnews.com/029124_flu_vaccin...
    http://www.naturalnews.com/036328_Merck_mump...

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/042864_me...#ixzz2kV02IRYn
    Proverbs 29:18
    "Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

Hosea 4:6
    "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. ~ Charles Dickens

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No vaccine is 100% effective. If vaccines are deliberately designed to fail (or don't work), then such outbreaks should involve not handfuls of people but thousands and should not be the rarities they are.

In the New Jersey case in 2010, the victims of the mumps were mostly all Orthodox Jewish students who attended a camp. Perhaps they shared some genetic trait which made them more susceptable. http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/08...eak.northeast/

New York (CNN) -- More than 1,000 people in New Jersey and New York, many of them adolescent Orthodox Jews, have been sickened with mumps since August, health authorities said Monday.

Orange County, New York, has confirmed 494 cases since early November, county spokesman Richard Mayfield told CNN. Almost all of those infected with the virus are of the Orthodox or Hasidic Jewish population, and their average age is 14, he said.

Neighboring Rockland County has confirmed 317 cases since August, with all of the sick from the Orthodox Jewish community, said Kathleen Henry, county Deputy Commissioner of Health. Their average is 14 to 18, she said.

Just south of the two counties, in New York City, Brooklyn had 79 confirmed cases of mumps as of October 30, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported in November. Any confirmation of other infections in the city are expected to be announced Tuesday.

The mumps outbreak began at a summer camp for Orthodox Jewish boys in Sullivan County, New York, according to the CDC. Health officials have linked the outbreak to an 11-year-old boy at the camp. He had recently returned from the United Kingdom, where a mumps outbreak had spread to 4,000 people.
    Last edited by Zippyjuan; 11-12-2013 at 11:55 PM.

Mike Adams is a special kind of crazy.

He and his crowd have made thousands of dollars convincing people that vaccines are dangerous and don't actually work. Then when pockets of people fall for the lies, and the diseases make the predictable comeback, he blames the vaccines for failing.

He's like the Paul Krugman of medicine.
    Last edited by angelatc; 11-13-2013 at 12:07 AM.

"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he."

"My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

"No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. ~ Charles Dickens

Vaccines: A lazy attempt to control nature.

Quote Originally Posted by angelatc View Post
    Mike Adams is a special kind of crazy.

He and his crowd have made thousands of dollars convincing people that vaccines are dangerous and don't actually work. Then when pockets of people fall for the lies, and the diseases make the predictable comeback, he blames the vaccines for failing.

He's like the Paul Krugman of medicine.
    Nice misdirection. He's reporting what Merck employees are stating unless you are saying he is lying through his teeth in this article.

Quote Originally Posted by DGambler View Post
    Nice misdirection. He's reporting what Merck employees are stating unless you are saying he is lying through his teeth in this article.
    Thank you! I am glad someone is paying attention. That must make you a special kind of crazy too!

Vaccines are dangerous. They may not be apparently dangerous at first for most and more may not even be effected at all. It they are still a completely irrational science and is a perfect example of our one size fits all mentality when it comes to science and medicine. We live in a world of Frankenscience now, where our food is played with in a "God" like manner and we have bastardized health care to bandaid symptoms of poor choices in diet.

It always amazes me how true health deniers can look at history and honestly believe that the changes that have transpired in the last hundred years in both medicine and food are not attributed to everything they are so staunchly defending. Banks are knowingly screwing us, the government is knowingly screwing us while helping the banks screw us, the media, telcoms, and ISP's are screwing us with the help of the government and the banks but the vaccine manufacturers and medical industry as a whole are our friends and would never have an agenda to to out out junk science to keep themselves in business. The whole medical industry has been taken over in classic communist fasion through laws written by these same vaccine manufactures but they're here to help keep us safe with their amazing advancements. Yet we as a nation and planet are sicker now then ever in history. We use government coercion to administer these vaccines on the people. There is no way that judges are being paid behind the scenes by pharmaceutical reps to judge a case about pharmaceuticals in one way verses another. There could never be an underlying belly of corruption through which the medical industry and the government collude to $#@! us on a grand scale. Remember that the government really likes smart people who can think for themselves not those too lazy, sick, and totally dependent on them that they can't take a $#@! without worrying about it being regulation size or not.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

What he did not report is that the government whistleblower program pays bounties, and the former Merck employees both stood to profit handsomely from a settlement. Nor did he mention that they presented no evidence. Nor did he mention that there was a 2 year investigation into the allegations, and they were found to be absolutely and entirely false.

Of course, you're choosing to believe the people who stood to profit from the allegations while I choose to believe the results of the investigation. I realize that there is no evidence to support your belief, but that won't change your mind. Evil scientists working at Merck suddenly turned into benevolent self-sacrificing altruistic angels makes perfect sense to you.

Almost a hundred years of documented science makes sense to me.

What he did not report is that the government whistleblower program pays bounties, and the former Merck employees both stood to profit handsomely from a settlement. Nor did he mention that they presented no evidence. Nor did he mention that there was a 2 year investigation into the allegations, and they were found to be absolutely and entirely false.

Of course, you're choosing to believe the people who stood to profit from the allegations while I choose to believe the results of the investigation. I realize that there is no evidence to support your belief, but that won't change your mind. Evil scientists working at Merck suddenly turned into benevolent self-sacrificing altruistic angels makes perfect sense to you.

Almost a hundred years of documented science makes sense to me.
    The investigation was bogus I am sure. The government investigates itself all the time and finds no wrong doing.

Whistle blowers are great as long as you agree with their statements right?
    "Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it; no constitution, no law, no court can even do much to help it."
    James Madison

"It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Samuel Adams

Μολὼν λάβε
    Dum Spiro, Pugno
    Tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post
    Vaccines are dangerous. They may not be apparently dangerous at first for most and more may not even be effected at all. It they are still a completely irrational science and is a perfect example of our one size fits all mentality when it comes to science and medicine. We live in a world of Frankenscience now, where our food is played with in a "God" like manner and we have bastardized health care to bandaid symptoms of poor choices in diet.

It always amazes me how true health deniers can look at history and honestly believe that the changes that have transpired in the last hundred years in both medicine and food are not attributed to everything they are so staunchly defending. Banks are knowingly screwing us, the government is knowingly screwing us while helping the banks screw us, the media, telcoms, and ISP's are screwing us with the help of the government and the banks but the vaccine manufacturers and medical industry as a whole are our friends and would never have an agenda to to out out junk science to keep themselves in business. The whole medical industry has been taken over in classic communist fasion through laws written by these same vaccine manufactures but they're here to help keep us safe with their amazing advancements. Yet we as a nation and planet are sicker now then ever in history. We use government coercion to administer these vaccines on the people. There is no way that judges are being paid behind the scenes by pharmaceutical reps to judge a case about pharmaceuticals in one way verses another. There could never be an underlying belly of corruption through which the medical industry and the government collude to $#@! us on a grand scale. Remember that the government really likes smart people who can think for themselves not those too lazy, sick, and totally dependent on them that they can't take a $#@! without worrying about it being regulation size or not.
    On. The. Nose.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by roho76 View Post

Well said! +rep

These truth deniers get angry when their facade starts to fall apart. You shouldn't expect anything but dishonest belligerence from them.

If any ethics or integrity existed in these industries,, MK Ultra would never have happened.

The Tuskegee Experiments would have never happened. Forced Sterilizations would not happen.

Dr. Josef Mengele and the thousands like him would not be allowed to practice their dark arts.

But there is none.. And they do continue to play god. And some people respect them and consider them experts.. and pander to them.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    If any ethics or integrity existed in these industries,, MK Ultra would never have happened.

The Tuskegee Experiments would have never happened. Forced Sterilizations would not happen.

Dr. Josef Mengele and the thousands like him would not be allowed to practice their dark arts.

But there is none.. And they do continue to play god. And some people respect them and consider them experts.. and pander to them.
    Exactly. well said.

Exactly. The vaccine manufacturers and pharmaceutical industry are way too comfortable with this corrupt ass government to trust anything they are peddling. And like you pointed out the government loves doing live tests on us. Maybe they've just completed alpha and are now on to beta testing.
    Dishonest money makes for dishonest people.

Andrew Napolitano, John Stossel. FOX News Liberty Infiltrators.

Quote Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
    Dr. Paul is living rent-free in the minds of the neocons, and for a fiscal conservative, free rent is always a good thing
    NOBP ≠ ABO

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And they do continue to play god. And some people respect them and consider them experts.. and pander to them.
    It never ceases to amaze me how they are treated like gods.

Quote Originally Posted by sgt150 View Post
    These truth deniers get angry when their facade starts to fall apart. You shouldn't expect anything but dishonest belligerence from them.
    Truth deniers. *snort* Coming from people that honestly think vaccines don't work and the medical profession is trying to kill us, that's pretty funny.

Here's some truth that you'll deny: The "whistle blowers" were looking for a financial reward. The ex-employees were looking to cash in on a big reward program, but a two year investigation while the indictment was sealed found absolutely no evidence to back up their claims. None. Nada. Zip.

Wonder why your God didn't bother to mention that in his report? Of course you don't. You already know the answer.

In fact, we all know you guys will immediately resort to the time honored tradition of insisting that there was a cover-up, and blah blah blah, and profit, and evil. In your world, lack of proof means nothing, while ironically plenty of proof also means nothing. Because you know. We know.

Discuss amongst yourselves on your never-ending journey to someplace rational people can't go! Bye bye....

Truth deniers. *snort* Coming from people that honestly think vaccines don't work and the medical profession is trying to kill us, that's pretty funny.

Here's some truth that you'll deny: The "whistle blowers" were looking for a financial reward. The ex-employees were looking to cash in on a big reward program, but a two year investigation while the indictment was sealed found absolutely no evidence to back up their claims. None. Nada. Zip.

Wonder why your God didn't bother to mention that in his report? Of course you don't. You already know the answer.

In fact, we all know you guys will immediately resort to the time honored tradition of insisting that there was a cover-up, and blah blah blah, and profit, and evil. In your world, lack of proof means nothing, while ironically plenty of proof also means nothing. Because you know. We know.

Discuss amongst yourselves on your never-ending journey to someplace rational people can't go! Bye bye....
    IDK if they are or not, but the current corporatist system doesn't incentivize serious medical science. I think you'd agree with that, yes?
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Doctors are so arrogant that many of them don't even try to hide this nonsense anymore. The idea that you can make a fat vaccine to defy nature speaks to that arrogance.

Sort of ironic how the standards of medicine and health have dipped so low, but many still hold these medical people in such high esteem.

Nobody is saying vaccines don't work, they're just saying vaccines cause autism and certainly people who want to cause autism and profit from sick people don't want their money trees to die.

Here's some truth that you'll deny: The "whistle blowers" were looking for a financial reward.
    So the fact no whistleblowers came out must mean 9/11 wasn't an inside job?

The ex-employees were looking to cash in on a big reward program, but a two year investigation while the indictment was sealed found absolutely no evidence to back up their claims. None. Nada. Zip.
    Just like climategate investigations and 9/11 commission turned up no evidence, that proves what?

Of course, what else are you expecting us to conclude when we've already made up our minds that there's a conspiracy top to bottom and only WE have the truth? Lack of proof means the conspiracy is deep, deeper than you think!

And you keep telling yourself that conspiracy deniers are rational people.

Don't snort too much you may hurt yourself. The whistleblowers decided a bounty was worth risking all that they had to come forward and lie? Yeah, that makes perfect sense, in your world, I suppose.

So I will throw this in...

No Placebo-Controlled Trials of Whole-Cell Vaccine Since 1950 - All Post-Vaccination Research in The Last 60 Years Shows Health Damage

No randomised placebo-controlled trials of whole-cell vaccine have been performed since the 1950s, when diagnostic methods were different. Indeed, in the early 1990s, the Institute of Medicine (IOM), which spent 20 months studying all the available data on vaccinations, confirmed that no controlled clinical trials have ever been conducted to rule out whether the vaccine can cause chronic neurological damage, blood disorders, juvenile diabetes, Guillain-Barre paralysis and learning disabilities. With the most controversial vaccine in history, most questions about safety have never been asked.

The only large-scale study ever conducted in the US, at University of California at Los Angeles in 1979, found that one in 875 doses of DTP is followed by convulsions, or an episode of shock or collapse, leading to death in the case of two babies (Pediatrics, 1981; 68: 650-60). As for brain damage, a Swedish study showed a rate of brain damage or death of one in 17,000 children (BMJ, 1967; 4: 320-3).

The IOM report concluded that: the triple shot definitely causes anaphylactic shock and extended periods of inconsolable crying or screaming evidence is consistent with a causal relationship between acute encephalitis (inflammation of the brain) and shock and unusual shock-like (hypotonia/hyporesponsive) reactions, causing total collapse (Stratton K, Adverse Events Associated with Childhood Vaccines; Evidence Bearing on Causality, Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1993).
    Source:
    http://preventdisease.com/news/13/11...-To-Data.shtml
    Last edited by donnay; 11-15-2013 at 11:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PRB View Post
    Nobody is saying vaccines don't work, they're just saying vaccines cause autism and certainly people who want to cause autism and profit from sick people don't want their money trees to die.
    SOME *may*. That doesn't mean all vaccines are bad. They aren't.

And you keep telling yourself that conspiracy deniers are rational people.
    You are jumping to conclusions and painting with too broad a brush.
    ================
    Open Borders: A Libertarian Reappraisal or why only dumbasses and cultural marxists are for it.

Cultural Marxism: The Corruption of America

The Property Basis of Rights

Your immature behavior on here doesn't speak to you being a 'rational' person. Rather, it shows you as someone who is wrestling with cognitive dissonance and anger that you can't bully people into falling in line to your beliefs. Sorry, but we're not going to be silenced regardless of how many tantrums you throw.

Sort of ironic how the standards of medicine and health have dipped so low, but many still hold these medical people in such high esteem.
    Just look at the Milgrim Experiment. These cowards and sheep will do everything they can to satisfy any authority figure, it's their whole reason for being..
    Last edited by NewRightLibertarian; 11-15-2013 at 11:38 AM.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by LibertyEagle View Post
    SOME *may*. That doesn't mean all vaccines are bad. They aren't.

You are jumping to conclusions and painting with too broad a brush.
    Name a good one.