Thread: Collectible vintage Viking art deco art glass Bonbon Tray, great Christmas gift!

Collectible vintage Viking art deco art glass Bonbon Tray, great Christmas gift!

For sale here is a vintage / antique Viking Bonbon Tray. In the world of collectible glassware, this is called "art glass". This piece was made by the Viking Glass Co., and dates from the 1960's. This piece was known as the Epic line (pattern or style) in their catalog, and the orange-reddish color was called Persimmon. The general style of the piece is late period art deco. The Viking art glass is beautiful, elegant, and stunning in it's unique use of color and shape. Viking art glass was hand shaped, the curls, pulls, and bends on the edges of the pieces were all done by hand, so there will be some individual variation between identical pieces, as can be seen in the photos of the pair of Pulled Compotes that I have also listed for sale. Approximate size measures about 3 1/4" high, and 7 1/4" across the widest points. It weighs 1 pound, 1oz. Weight given is the weight of the actual piece, please keep in mind that when it is bubble-wrapped and boxed properly for shipping, this will add additional weight to your shipping cost. Price is $20. Payment accepted via FRN's, PM's, USPS MO, or paypal. This Viking art glass piece would make a really nice addition to your collection, can be used for home decoration, or would be the ideal Christmas / Yule / Kwanzaa / Hanukkah / (insert holiday of your choice) gift!

I have other Viking pieces for sale, but have had to list them separately due to the number of pictures (the forum limits you to 10 per posting). I would have preferred to list similar items together and not take up 3 threads where one would do, but unfortunately I couldn't do it that way!

I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Vikings ate bonbons?
    The proper concern of society is the preservation of individual freedom; the proper concern of the individual is the harmony of society.

"Who would be free, themselves must strike the blow." - Byron

"Who overcomes by force, hath overcome but half his foe." - Milton

Quote Originally Posted by Acala View Post
    Vikings ate bonbons?
    Of course! How else do you think that they survived that long voyage across the Atlantic?
    I have an autographed copy of Revolution: A Manifesto for sale. Mint condition, inquire within. (I don't sign in often, so please allow plenty of time for a response)