Thread: $245+ BTC ... approaching new all time highs.

Cool $245+ BTC ... approaching new all time highs.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa
    Liberty works best not because liberty is without responsibility, but because responsibility is part of the deal. Capitalism works best not because capitalists love us and want us to be happy, but because the more government you have, the more government they can buy, and if they have no government to buy then all they can do instead is compete--compete to serve us better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Paul
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ʇɔɐ ʇoıɹʇɐd
    I heart BTC! - 1AesnP1c7wyjzJhaKZajkixo9tthZRQzjB

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It has now hit $312/BTC on mtgox.

The price! Wtf did I just wake up to???

$300??
    Rand Paul 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ronpaulfollower999 View Post
    The price! Wtf did I just wake up to???

$300??
    crazy. Didn't expect this.

I
    SHOULD
    HAVE
    TOOK
    THE
    MONEY
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

man I really should buy in once this bubble pops. Seems to be pretty cyclical

Hard to determine when to sell before it pops

I got a queasy feeling the morning before the April bubble popped...almost felt it this morning, but I don't think we're there yet. I figured it'd hit $500 before the end of the year, but not this fast!
    Rand Paul 2016

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtap View Post
    Hard to determine when to sell before it pops
    Nobody should ever complain about taking profits. If you are uncomfortable, then get out and enjoy what you made. Only spend what you can afford to lose.

No point in selling, just buy more when the price corrects. If you're a longer term bull, you'll be well off in 5-10 yrs. You can thank me in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    No point in selling, just buy more when the price corrects. If you're a longer term bull, you'll be well off in 5-10 yrs. You can thank me in advance.
    This is my opinion too. If the Bitcoin economy could be broken down into pieces, your share would be this if you owned the following...

2.1 btc = owning 1 piece out of 10 million pieces of the total growing BTC economy.
    21 btc = owning 1 piece out of 1 million pieces " "
    210 btc = owning 1 piece out of 100,000 " "

The system can never dilute past 21m, your share is locked in. This is honestly the (digital) gold standard the libertarian movement has been waiting for. And it can't be shut down like Napster or Liberty Reserve.

It gives me tingles seeing things begin to be priced in mBTC now. We're on track for 1 mBTC to equal $1 in 1-2 years.

End the Fed? I prefer to Ignore the Fed. Creating a voluntary society without aristocratic permission.

What turned me on to Bitcoin aside from the hard supply limit was the fact that the blockchain is a public ledger. No longer do we have to rely on trusting COMEX to have a certain amount of metal in their vaults when they say they do.
    Last edited by muh_roads; 11-07-2013 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    That is what I meant about getting out. Cash in at a high spot to get back in later after the correction and hold more coins. Anyway, I locked in some profits for now and am just watching.

I know.. but It's gotta drop a bit sometime soon right??

Quote Originally Posted by jtap View Post
    That is what I meant about getting out. Cash in at a high spot to get back in later after the correction and hold more coins. Anyway, I locked in some profits for now and am just watching.
    This is right, trading the uncertainty. You could be a buy and hold guy, or you could be a pure trader which is how im playing it. Or you could do a little of both.

I have put in $120 since the debut crash. I've doubled up 3 times now and lost my ass once. What started out as cash equivalent of around 1.5 btc is now cash equivalent of 1.3 BTC at current 310 price on MTG.

So I am more than happy with my 230% USD gains. When/if price corrects to more stable growth levels a I predict, I'll be able to at least double my BTC holdings. Then I will finally be able to set that first coin aside in my vault and keep hammering the market with the rest!

Quote Originally Posted by newbitech View Post
    This is right, trading the uncertainty. You could be a buy and hold guy, or you could be a pure trader which is how im playing it. Or you could do a little of both.

I have put in $120 since the debut crash. I've doubled up 3 times now and lost my ass once. What started out as cash equivalent of around 1.5 btc is now cash equivalent of 1.3 BTC at current 310 price on MTG.

So I am more than happy with my 230% USD gains. When/if price corrects to more stable growth levels a I predict, I'll be able to at least double my BTC holdings. Then I will finally be able to set that first coin aside in my vault and keep hammering the market with the rest!
    I don't know much at all about reading candlestick charts so I won't try to act like a proper trader. I just bought on the rise and bailed when I didn't feel it would sustain it. If it drops I'll put my money back in. It's too much of a pain to get my money out anyway, especially my money in mtgox.

Oh and about "buy and hold guy", I had to be one after the crash but patience paid off.
    Last edited by jtap; 11-08-2013 at 02:01 PM.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.