Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 65

Thread: Girl who survived Obama drone attack is younger than his daughter

  1. #1

    Default Girl who survived Obama drone attack is younger than his daughter

    Family of grandmother who was killed by Obama drone attack including the two children injured in that attack is in Washington this week.



    Left: Nabila Rehman (survivor of Obama drone attack who lost her grandma in same attack), Right: Sasha and Malia with father



    Drone strikes: tears in Congress as Pakistani family tells of mother's death

    Translator brought to tears by family's plea as Congress hears from civilian victims of alleged US drone strike for the first time


    Karen McVeigh in New York


    Nabila Rehman, 9, holds up a picture she drew depicting the US drone strike on her Pakistan village which killed her grandmother. Photograph: Jason Reed/Reuters

    The family of a 67-year-old midwife from a remote village in North Waziristan told lawmakers on Tuesday about her death and the "CIA drone" they say was responsible. Their harrowing accounts marked the first time Congress had ever heard from civilian victims of an alleged US drone strike.

    Rafiq ur Rehman, a Pakistani primary school teacher who appeared on Capitol Hill with his children, Zubair, 13, and Nabila, 9, described his mother, Momina Bibi, as the "string that held our family together". His two children, who were gathering okra with their grandmother the day she was killed, on 24 October 2012, were injured in the attack.
    "Nobody has ever told me why my mother was targeted that day," Rehman said, through a translator. "Some media outlets reported that the attack was on a car, but there is no road alongside my mother’s house. Others reported that the attack was on a house. But the missiles hit a nearby field, not a house. All of them reported that three, four, five militants were killed."

    Instead, he said, only one person was killed that day: "Not a militant but my mother."

    "In urdu we have a saying: aik lari main pro kay rakhna. Literally translated, it means the string that holds the pearls together. That is what my mother was. She was the string that held our family together. Since her death, the string has been broken and life has not been the same. We feel alone and we feel lost."
    An Amnesty International report, published last week, lists Bibi among 900 civilians they say have been killed by drone strikes, a far higher number than previously reported. The Amnesty report said the US may have committed war crimes and should stand trial for its actions.

    http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...imony-congress



    Obama family is known to invite childrens groups to White House for various political agendas/photo ops usually. If he has any moral decency, he needs to invite this family of drone victims to the White House while they are in Washington and have these children meet his daughters. Obama had claimed that his daughters convinced him to change his mind on gay marriage, maybe Sasha and Malia will convince him to end drone killing of grandmas/children and civilians after meeting Nabila and her brother.
    Reportedly Obama spent tax payers money on food tasters for protection of his daughters during their vacations, he then must know how fathers feel about safeguarding their children and should meet father of these children face to face even if his handlers/puppet masters advise him otherwise.




    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWKG6ZmgAX4





    http://images.huffingtonpost.com/201...-15droneC1.png

    "Every Time I Think About Those Kids It Gets Me Mad"







    Related News

    Poll:
    Should Obama donate book deals/$400K Wall Street speeches money to injured vets/drone victims?

    Controversial Opinion: Drone Killings a Sexual Thrill for Obama


    Pastor Wright: Obama a puppet of bankers

    Freedom Spreading Abroad:

    Obama's War Crimes: The U.S. Drone War


    SWC Drone King's Victims Diaries I

    SWC Drone King's Victims Diaries II

    SWC Drone King will not publicly apologise for Afghan civilians deaths

    U.S. commander apologizes for drone strike that killed Afghan child

    More than three out of four Afghans live in fear of the U.S. troops

    The Kill Team

    Reporter Asks White House if US Airstrike that killed 11 children is ‘Terrorism’

    While You Were Debating Obama’s ‘Selfie,’ U.S. Drones Killed 13+ Yemen Wedding Guests



    Most Americans see Obama as Dishonest, Untrustworthy

    Obama called "war criminal" & "hypocrite of the century" in Irish Parliament



    Freedom Costs at Home:

    The 12-Year War: 73% of U.S. Casualties in Afghanistan Occured on Obama's Watch


    Iraq/Afghanistan wars disabled 624,000 US troops , Divorces up 42%, Foreclosures up 217%


    22 veterans commit suicide everyday

    Why did Capitol cops cut down 'innocent' woman?


    Daughter of unarmed black mother Miriam Carey who survived DC shooting by cops after her car ,in which mother & daughter were riding together, had come to dead end stop is younger than Nabila.







    Mentor News

    Pastor Wright: Obama a puppet of bankers

    Barack Obama, Wall Street Co-Conspirator?
    http://billmoyers.com/2013/01/31/bar...o-conspirator/

    The Untouchables: How the Obama administration protected Wall Street from prosecutions
    https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/jan/23/untouchables-wall-street-prosecutions-obama








    Rev. Jeremiah Wright: Barack Obama was selected before he was elected

    Rev. Jeremiah Wright: "Barack Obama was selected before he was elected. Wall Street selected him. GM, Ford and Chrysler selected him. When you are selected by them, you are beholden to them."

    Referencing the Book of Exodus, he warned churchgoers to "Please remember that Pharaoh was black, so not all of your oppressors are white." A chorus of "amen" and a phalanx of arms rose simultaneously into the air in agreement with Mr. Wright.

    baltimoresun.com

    Majority of Americans now believe Obama is "dishonest and untrustworthy"
    Last edited by enhanced_deficit; 06-28-2017 at 11:13 PM.



  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #2

    Default

    Where are the the anti-gunners? And where are their protests?
    For the Republic! For the Cause!
    The Truth About Central Banking and Business Cycles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxIPPMR3fI#t=186

  4. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Where are the the anti-gunners? And where are their protests?
    Well, it obviously works against their agenda. They take hostages (its for the children) when it benefits their political agenda.

    The same questions can be asked about the government run Fast and Furious scandal...
    Don't drone me, bro!

    Ron Paul
    R[∃vo˩]ution 2017


  5. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Where are the the anti-gunners? And where are their protests?
    Bump Yep!
    “No people will tamely surrender their Liberties, nor can any be easily subdued, when knowledge is diffused and virtue is preserved. On the Contrary, when People are universally ignorant, and debauched in their Manners, they will sink under their own weight without the Aid of foreign Invaders.”
    ― Samuel Adams

  6. #5

    Default

    Obama apologists using their sick twisted logic will say that Bush killed a lot more. Using drones makes it impersonal and even more unaccountable.
    USE THIS SITE TO LINK ARTICLES FROM OLIGARCH MEDIA:http://archive.is/ STARVE THE BEAST.
    More Government = Less Freedom
    Communism never disappeared it only changed its name to Social Democrat
    Emotion and Logic mix like oil and water

  7. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Obama apologists using their sick twisted logic will say that Bush killed a lot more. Using drones makes it impersonal and even more unaccountable.
    Obama apologists are simply fully of sh!t... that's probably not news to them, either.

    http://drones.pitchinteractive.com/
    Don't drone me, bro!

    Ron Paul
    R[∃vo˩]ution 2017


  8. #7

  9. #8

    Default

    "I would say to President Obama if I had the opportunity to meet with him is: 'What happened to me and my family was wrong'. I would ask him to find an end, a peaceful end, to what is happening."
    I have to give these people credit, because I don't think I would be that composed and respectful if some government just bombed and killed my family.
    My PGP Key
    PGP Fingerprint: 3A2E 6218 3722 3701 09C9 54CA 9BB3 104C 5049 B6B2

  10. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EBounding View Post
    I have to give these people credit, because I don't think I would be that composed and respectful if some government just bombed and killed my family.
    Me either.
    This post represents only the opinions of Christian Liberty and not the rest of the forum. Use discretion when reading

  11. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seapilot View Post
    Obama apologists using their sick twisted logic will say that Bush killed a lot more. Using drones makes it impersonal and even more unaccountable.
    Except that it won't be true.

    Obama's Afghan Legacy: More Civilian Deaths - Huffington Post
    by Dan Froomkin
    Mar 10, 2011 - Obama Afghan Civilians ... one negative result is indisputable: the war has grown deadlier for Afghan civilians. ..... Obama is bush on steroids.


    Obama More Deadly for Afghan Civilians than Bush
    Feb 2, 2009 - RAWA News: Much official ado has been made in Washington D.C. and in the U.S. corporate press about how the new Administration will be ...

    Obama Keeps Air-Raiding Villages And Killing Civilians
    During the campaign, Obama attacked George Bush’s Afghanistan policy saying:
    “We’ve got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we’re not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous pressure over there.”
    So the question is, why is the man who demagogued George Bush for air-raiding villages and killing civilians air-raiding villages and killing civilians?

    The Disintegration of Obama's Afghanistan War Strategy
    Recent incidents there, like the rogue U.S. soldier who killed 16 civilians on Sunday, may accelerate the U.S. withdrawal.
    Michael Hirsh Mar 12 2012, 10:01 AM ET
    http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...rategy/254322/


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a9J-yAEk7s



    In other news:




  12. #11

    Default

    Where is, "That could have been my daughter"?

  13. #12

    Default

    In other news, there is not only "double tap" but "triple tap" too apparently:

    Drone Attacks at Funerals of People Killed in Drone Strikes

    A new data point in the ongoing debate over "targeted killing"
    Conor Friedersdorf Oct 24 2013, 10:00 AM ET

    ReutersHuman-rights groups have alleged for some time that the United States kills people in drone strikes, waits for rescuers to arrive, and deliberately targets them too, and that we target and kill mourners at the funerals of drone-strike victims.
    The Bureau of Investigative Journalism is one prominent source of these accusations. "Of the 18 attacks on rescuers and mourners reported at the time by credible media, twelve cases have been independently confirmed by our researchers," it reported in February 2012. "Credible news reports emerged a year later indicating that double-tap strikes had been revived," it added this August. "International media including the BBC, CNN and news agency AFP variously reported that rescuers had been targeted on five occasions between May 24 and July 23 2012, with a mosque and prayers for the dead also reportedly bombed."
    I thought of the controversy surrounding "double-tap" drone strikes yesterday, when I came to the following passage in GQ's article on a former Air Force drone operator:
    On the day of one of our interviews, The New York Times ran an article about the military’s research into PTSD among drone operators. I watched as he scanned a barrage of Facebook comments mocking the very idea that drone operators could suffer trauma:
    >I broke a $#@!ing nail on that last mission!
    >Maybe they should wear seatbelts
    >they can claim PTSD when they have to do “Body Collection & Identification”

    And then Bryant waded in:
    >I’m ashamed to have called any of you $#@!s brothers in arms.
    >Combat is combat. Killing is killing. This isn’t a video game. How many of you have killed a group of people, watched as their bodies are picked up, watched the funeral, then killed them too?

    >Yeah, it’s not the same as being on the ground. So $#@!ing what? Until you know what it is like and can make an intelligent meaningful assessment, shut your goddamn $#@!ing mouths before somebody shuts them for you.
    Bryant’s defense—a virtual battle over an actual war—left him seething at his keyboard.
    http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...trikes/280821/


    Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    MSM pundits seem tied up with other things.

    In the spirit: Today show host Matt Lauer dressed up as C.J. Parker, who was played by Pamela Anderson in Baywatch, as he took part in the NBC morning show's Halloween special on Thursday
    31 October 2013

  14. #13

    Default

    Bread and Circuses, people. Bread and Circuses.

  15. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Athan View Post
    Where are the the anti-gunners? And where are their protests?
    Reserved for state sanctioned events it seems. They only care about Murrican kids, or so it would seem.


    Wanna know something else? This girl is beautiful. Perhaps her beauty is amplified by Obama, disgusting puppet sellout that he is.
    Last edited by bolil; 11-01-2013 at 12:31 AM.

  16. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot99 View Post
    Where is, "That could have been my daughter"?
    lol thread winner. If only the msm wasn't in the establishment pocket.

  17. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jclay2 View Post
    lol thread winner. If only the msm wasn't in the establishment pocket.
    This has been planned for a long time.



    People give up and join the new power to the detriment of all.
    Last edited by Paulbot99; 11-01-2013 at 01:12 AM.

  18. #17

    Default

    Matt Lauer might want to change his name to Bridget if he isn't going to take the infrequent walk around the block. I've seen stronger legs on a broken table.

  19. #18

    Default

    Aint nothing in this world can piss me off so much as Tolkien being misused by some traffic trolling piece of $#@!. Pfffffft. NOt you paul, the guy that posted it on YT. $#@!ing $#@!, like he owns those words?
    Last edited by bolil; 11-01-2013 at 01:01 AM.

  20. #19

  21. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulbot99 View Post
    Fine, I'll take it down.
    What? If you pm me I will delete this quote, but WHAT? why? take it not down. Raise it up. Are the mods suppressing authenticity? If so, I am leaving. I mean, I am not infallible ya know. I just speak what comes to heart and mind. I take issue with anyone abusing tolkien or dickens though. THat I cannot help. I called a guy a prick in class for using the term "Dickensian Orphan" when he had never read Dickens. A fact which was evident in the way he used the term, which was the origin of the question I asked idget. I have my picadillos, I guess.

    Tolkien is my guide, so blame me not if I am a bit protective of his legacy. $#@! it, very protective. I choose to be.
    Last edited by bolil; 11-01-2013 at 01:07 AM.

  22. #21

    Default

    Obama is pretty aggressive when it comes to macking on his daughters.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

  23. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Except that it won't be true.

    Obama's Afghan Legacy: More Civilian Deaths - Huffington Post
    by Dan Froomkin
    Mar 10, 2011 - Obama Afghan Civilians ... one negative result is indisputable: the war has grown deadlier for Afghan civilians. ..... Obama is bush on steroids.


    Obama More Deadly for Afghan Civilians than Bush
    Feb 2, 2009 - RAWA News: Much official ado has been made in Washington D.C. and in the U.S. corporate press about how the new Administration will be ...

    Obama Keeps Air-Raiding Villages And Killing Civilians
    During the campaign, Obama attacked George Bush’s Afghanistan policy saying:
    “We’ve got to get the job done there and that requires us to have enough troops so that we’re not just air-raiding villages and killing civilians, which is causing enormous pressure over there.”
    So the question is, why is the man who demagogued George Bush for air-raiding villages and killing civilians air-raiding villages and killing civilians?

    The Disintegration of Obama's Afghanistan War Strategy
    Recent incidents there, like the rogue U.S. soldier who killed 16 civilians on Sunday, may accelerate the U.S. withdrawal.
    Michael Hirsh Mar 12 2012, 10:01 AM ET
    http://www.theatlantic.com/internati...rategy/254322/


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a9J-yAEk7s



    In other news:





    Ya...Look at those terrorists. Those kids look so evil right? Glad we bombed their grandma.


    So far the drone apologists have come up with 4 basic retorts:

    #1) It was an accident. Collateral Damage. Sorry. War is Hell, we didn't do it on purpose, so we are no bad guys. Also, WWII had tons of collateral damage folks. Lots of innocent people died.. (Huh? Tons of innocent people died in WII so that makes it OK when we blow up children and old ladies? How the $#@! does that logic make any sense?? And since we didn't MEAN to kill them...IT's OK we killed them? WTF???? So if someone blows up your house and kills your family...as long as they didn't MEAN to kill your family it's all good right??)

    #2) The terrorists are hiding behind the innocent. They are human shields! Not our fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (When grandma got blown up, they don't even have a building or road nearby. She got blown up in a field picking Okra. WTF shield is that???)

    #3) They are not innocent. They are working with the Taliban and Al Qeaida..They knew the consequences of hanging around terrorists. (can't respond to someone who feels our gov't only kills terrorists, it's impossible they kill innocent people. Hey, they are brown they must have been terrorist our govt can't do wrong....).

    #4) Why should we apologize. What about the thousands of people dead by Islamic radical terrorists! They started it! Why not focus on all the people they killed, why are people pointing the finger at us! They started it man!!!! (I have no idea how to respond to this kind of attitude. So if bad guys blow up innocent people, it's OK when we do it...coz....they started it?)
    Last edited by Mani; 11-01-2013 at 01:10 AM.

  24. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Obama is pretty aggressive when it comes to macking on his daughters.
    What? You thought that pimps discriminated?
    Best of luck in life.

  25. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    What? If you pm me I will delete this quote, but WHAT? why? take it not down. Raise it up. Are the mods suppressing authenticity? If so, I am leaving. I mean, I am not infallible ya know. I just speak what comes to heart and mind. I take issue with anyone abusing tolkien or dickens though. THat I cannot help. I called a guy a prick in class for using the term "Dickensian Orphan" when he had never read Dickens. A fact which was evident in the way he used the term, which was the origin of the question I asked idget. I have my picadillos, I guess.

    Tolkien is my guide, so blame me not if I am a bit protective of his legacy. $#@! it, very protective. I choose to be.
    Oh. LOL. I see. Got it. I love Tolkien as well. That's why I like to use his work to make points in discussions.

  26. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Ya...Look at those terrorists. Those kids look so evil right? Glad we bombed their grandma.


    So far the drone apologists have come up with 4 basic retorts:

    #1) It was an accident. Collateral Damage. Sorry. War is Hell, we didn't do it on purpose, so we are no bad guys. Also, WWII had tons of collateral damage folks. Lots of innocent people died.. (Huh? Tons of innocent people died in WII so that makes it OK when we blow up children and old ladies? How the $#@! does that logic make any sense?? And since we didn't MEAN to kill them...IT's OK we killed them? WTF???? So if someone blows up your house and kills your family...as long as they didn't MEAN to kill your family it's all good right??)

    #2) The terrorists are hiding behind the innocent. They are human shields! Not our fault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (When grandma got blown up, they don't even have a building or road nearby. She got blown up in a field picking Okra. WTF shield is that???)

    #3) They are not innocent. They are working with the Taliban and Al Qeaida..They knew the consequences of hanging around terrorists. (can't respond to someone who feels our gov't only kills terrorists, it's impossible they kill innocent people. Hey, they are brown they must have been terrorist our govt can't do wrong....).

    #4) Why should we apologize. What about the thousands of people dead by Islamic radical terrorists! They started it! Why not focus on all the people they called, why are people pointing the finger at us! They started it man!!!! (I have no idea how to respond to this kind of attitude. So if bad guys blow up innocent people, it's OK when we do it...coz....they started it?)

    $#@! all of that, ya kno. Innocent person killed=murder. Anyone involved can, and should, expect to be slain in turn. If someone exploded my grandmother, they better $#@!ing hide cause some debts persist through time and that is how God intends it to be among humans. This is all so $#@!ed up. BLEW UP A $#@!ING INNOCENT. Done done done done done done done done done drone done drone done drone done drone.

    Just blew some lady up?! RIght? $#@! it oorah or whatever the $#@!. And then buildings come down and we have the gall to be surprised. $#@! it. Ill meet him one day, and I ain't gonna shake is hand. $#@!ing blood is contagious.

    edit for the SS (ironic) I don't give a $#@! about you, or your god. I have my own, and I happen to believe that when the lights grow dim and then fade entirely that there will be an accounting. I don't need to be vengeance, because I know it exists. It is funny, that here, in the land of the free (ride to prison) I feel compelled to qualify my speech. Meh, I had a litany of things to say to you but I will just sum it up: $#@! you. I know you are here, and you know who you are.

    Pigs, pigs, pigs. Uncooked bacon, raw $#@!ing pork. Busy writing drug tickets instead of stopping this? Freedom of speech is dead, understand that those who are still growing. Keep you sentiments between your ears. When we talkers start going quiet it is time to consider alternate modes of life.
    Last edited by bolil; 11-01-2013 at 01:23 AM.

  27. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    $#@! all of that, ya kno. Innocent person killed=murder. Anyone involved can, and should, expect to be slain in turn. If someone exploded my grandmother, they better $#@!ing hide ...........
    Summed up well. in your first sentence. Why is that even hard for people to understand???


    The Sandy Hook tragedy shook the entire nation. Our Gov't has committed the equivalent of dozens of sandy hooks with all the kids and innocent we've blown up. But hardly anyone in this nation blinked. Jebus, at least those guys have a proper funeral, looks like our govt even will bomb the funeral as a final "$#@! YOU BROWN PEOPLE"

  28. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bolil View Post
    What? You thought that pimps discriminated?
    Obama's behavior seemed inappropriate to me. Though, I understand that people from different parts of the world do things different. If his daughter doesn't mind him touching her butt and he doesn't mind touching her butt, I don't think charges need to be pressed. I understand that in some parts of the world, parents even have sex in the same room as children are in because they live in 1 room houses. Obama is very different than most people in the US but since he isn't from here, I'm not surprised...
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

  29. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mani View Post
    Summed up well. in your first sentence. Why is that even hard for people to understand???


    The Sandy Hook tragedy shook the entire nation. Our Gov't has committed the equivalent of dozens of sandy hooks with all the kids and innocent we've blown up. But hardly anyone in this nation blinked. Jebus, at least those guys have a proper funeral, looks like our govt even will bomb the funeral as a final "$#@! YOU BROWN PEOPLE"
    And when the debt is called in, who pays? Innocent blood for innocent blood and the wicked party on $#@!ing yahts.

  30. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Obama's behavior seemed inappropriate to me. Though, I understand that people from different parts of the world do things different. If his daughter doesn't mind him touching her butt and he doesn't mind touching her butt, I don't think charges need to be pressed. I understand that in some parts of the world, parents even have sex in the same room as children are in because they live in 1 room houses. Obama is very different than most people in the US but since he isn't from here, I'm not surprised...
    I wouldn't care if he married his daughter. That he is a part of murdering innocent people, that I cannot ignore. He chose to be a part and play along. ANyone can make that choice, maybe we do. Maybe that is because we are human, normal humans, and we don't spring hard ons by murdering the $#@! out of people. This ONE incident is not alone, and this $#@! should have stopped after the first, OF MANY, innocents were murdered. That it does not stop speaks volumes in a volume to loud to bear.

    Ban guns. Nah, $#@! that, ban drones.
    Best of luck in life.

  31. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Obama's behavior seemed inappropriate to me. Though, I understand that people from different parts of the world do things different. If his daughter doesn't mind him touching her butt and he doesn't mind touching her butt, I don't think charges need to be pressed. I understand that in some parts of the world, parents even have sex in the same room as children are in because they live in 1 room houses. Obama is very different than most people in the US but since he isn't from here, I'm not surprised...
    EM.. that is an understatement.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast





Similar Threads

  1. Obama officials weigh drone attack on US suspect
    By Constitutional Paulicy in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-11-2014, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2014, 04:54 PM
  3. Syrian girl's attack on McCain/Obama is too harsh
    By enhanced_deficit in forum Syria Intervention
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 01:56 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2013, 09:27 AM
  5. The Onion: Obama Takes Out Romney With Mid-Debate Drone Attack
    By sailingaway in forum U.S. Political News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 09:16 PM

Select a tag for more discussion on that topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •