View Poll Results: Should Ron Paul do a 30 minute infomercial

171. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, No one gives Paul time, he needs to buy a TV spot to talk

    153 89.47%
  • NO, still a bad idea even though we get no time in debates

    18 10.53%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 31 to 37 of 37

Thread: Time for a 30 minute infomercial??? Vote

  1. #31


    Yes, a snippet of Ron Paul is not enough. When people see him and hear him, they will love him!

  2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
  3. #32


    I think only prime time, big network.

    His campaign has proven to be enough of a spectacle that some network would take it.

  4. #33


    I don't think it's a necssity but it would be great

  5. #34


    Good idea. But you need to really get their attention in the first 15 seconds.

  6. #35


    That says it'll cost between $138,000 and $700,000. Of course, we'll have to figure out how much we need (props, crew) and how much stuff we'll need. It says we need $15,000 for a "high-end" audience, which didn't make sense to me. A paid audience? Or does it mean how many seats will be available?

    And then we have to find a place to air it.

    EDIT: I just remembered that thing about how listening to Ron Paul for six minutes converts 70%. I bet the other 30% would be converted if they stayed to watch the rest.
    Last edited by Knightskye; 12-08-2007 at 02:47 PM.

  7. #36


    checkout the thread about this on official campaign news, if im not mistaken they do have plans for a 30min infomercial.....

  8. #37

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Ron Paul 30-Minute Infomercial Initiative
    By Dave Aiello in forum Ron Paul Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 11:27 PM
  2. Bring Back Ross Perot 30-minute Infomercial
    By MrZach in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 03-06-2011, 02:01 AM
  3. 30 Minute Infomercial
    By RickNHouston in forum Fundraising Projects
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 04:41 AM
  4. Discussion for 30 Minute Infomercial
    By RickNHouston in forum Advertising Projects
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 02:13 AM
  5. Need 1 minute of your time now!
    By qwerty in forum Grassroots Central
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2007, 08:21 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts