Thread: Hello

Hello

I have been lurking over at DP for about 5 years now and contributing for about 2.5 years. I have been viewing of RPF since the 2008 election but have never created an account. Now I have and I am here to say hello.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThereIsNoSpoon View Post
    I have been lurking over at DP for about 5 years now and contributing for about 2.5 years. I have been viewing of RPF since the 2008 election but have never created an account. Now I have and I am here to say hello.

So you like to watch. Mind if I call you "Chauncey."
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Welcome.

I like the username, btw.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

Hello, Welcome, I am a new member myself. I am here for the Rand Paul forums, but like to float around the site and read other things, this site is good, Will you be backing Rand Paul or not sure yet?

@Danke, I am still laughing at your profile pic, I love it, how do you do something like that?

Quote Originally Posted by libertywanter View Post
    @Danke, I am still laughing at your profile pic, I love it, how do you do something like that?
    You have to have some embarrassing dirt on one of the Admins.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Nah that just gets you banned.

LOL
    Danke, Yeah I am going to need you to go ahead then and tell me how I can do a profile pic like that. So if you would go ahead and do that, that'd be great, I am going to go ahead then and take that stapler if you dont

So you like to watch. Mind if I call you "Chauncey."
    OMG... what have I gotten myself into!!!

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    My name is Dingi and I am new to this board this is my first post to this board and I want to make some interesting discussions for this . I hope that it would be really good for me to be on this board and I can enhance my knowledge. Thank you and regards.
    Last edited by dingi32; 10-21-2014 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThereIsNoSpoon View Post
    Greetings No Spoon.