Thread: Alaska CP founder running for Governor 2014

Cool Alaska CP founder running for Governor 2014

"Countless people have told me they are tired of politics as usual, Alaska and our country are in big trouble. Now is the time for corrective action, to return to our heritage of hard fought Liberty. If the majority of the people, who do not belong to any party, awaken, arise and get involved in the process, anything is possible! If elected, I intend to be the Governor of all Alaskans. I am approachable, and willing to engage in respectful dialogue. I invite everyone to consider the ACP when registering to vote, and to vote for me as your Governor come November 2014." - J.R.Myers for Alaska Governor 2014

http://jr4gov.com/

I don't know the guy's positions really well, so this isn't an endorsement per se, but he is a legit liberty candidate, and voting 3rd party in a general is always helpful. Please if you live in Alaska check him out, spread the word, and make an informed decision.
    Amash>Trump

ΟΥ ΓΑΡ ЄCΤΙΝ ЄξΟΥCΙΑ ЄΙ ΜΗ ΥΠΟ ΘЄΟΥ

"Patriotism should come from loving thy neighbor, not from worshiping graven images" - Ironman77

"ideas have the potential of being more powerful than any army....The concept of personal sovereignty was pulled screaming from the ether into this reality by the force of men believing in a self evident truth, that men are meant to be free." - The Northbreather

"Trump is the security blanket of aggrieved white men aged 18-60." - Pinoy

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People have been elected state reps as LP folks in AK. 1 bad governor was elected as an AIP member so it is possible to get elected as 3rd party in AK. Did AK need a 3rd minor party that is proliberty? According to this guy, yes it did. Good luck man.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.