Thread: Ron Paul Endorses Ken Cuccinelli in Critical Governors Race!

Ron Paul Endorses Ken Cuccinelli in Critical Governors Race!

http://www.cuccinelli.com/ronpaulendorsement/

Dear Ken,

We have a federal government that is out of control, spends too much, borrows too much, taxes too much and continues to infringe on the constitution and states' rights. This current administration has even gone so far as to sue states they disagree with. That is why Virginia needs a governor who is willing to stand up to the politicians of both parties in Washington and tell them, "Enough is Enough." As someone who has watched you in action as both a State Senator and as Virginia’s Attorney General, I know you will be that Governor. My good friend Donna Holt put it best by saying; “Ken Cuccinelli has been the most pro-liberty legislator and Attorney General we have ever had in Virginia. He is the only one who has consistently worked with the Liberty movement and the only one who has the guts to stand up to Washington”.That’s why I am proud to strongly endorse your campaign for Governor of Virginia. Of course, one of the most egregious assaults on states’ rights and individual freedom has been the passage and implementation of ObamaCare. Your almost immediate court challenge to ObamaCare shows that you exactly the kind of person we need in Richmond to lead the Commonwealth. I have endorsed you in your past elections and I am proud to do so again. I feel you are the right choice for governor.

Below is a quote from me that you can use in a press release or on your website, or in any of your voter communications:

"Ken Cuccinelli has always stood for smaller government and limited government, he has consistently and unapologetically worked with the Liberty movement in Virginia. His stand against ObamaCare shows he is willing to stand up to Washington's continued abuses on our individual liberties. I am proud to endorse to Ken for Governor of Virginia."
    Good luck in November.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

A.G.s don't get my support. Thy're everything wrong with the system.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    A.G.s don't get my support. Thy're everything wrong with the system.
    Yup
    On Trump:
    How conservative Republicans can continue to support this arrogant imposter—the man who brags about inflicting the world with the Covid mark of the beast; the man who said, “Take the guns first, go through due process second”; and the man who deliberately played and then set up Stewart Rhodes (of course, Stewart was all too eager to be Trump’s patsy) for an 18-year prison sentence—is truly beyond my comprehension.” Chuck Baldwin