Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Plainclothes Police Snipers on Rooftops at Keene NH PumpkinFest

Plainclothes Police Snipers on Rooftops at Keene NH PumpkinFest

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Live free or die? Maybe just die.

"Good" cops.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlybee View Post
    Live free or die? Maybe just die.
    'Cos, you know, nothing says freedom like being surveilled by police snipers at a PumpkinFest.

What could possibly go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    'Cos, you know, nothing says freedom like being surveilled by police snipers at a PumpkinFest.
    Whut? Say agin? I cin't hear ya over all dis $#@!in freedom, mundane! :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Never heard of " security" like that for a pumpkin festival .They do that for everything in that city ?

Why weren't any of these at the pumpkin fest?

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Supporting Member
    Phoenix, AZ

Blog Entries
    See something, say something.
    Citizen of Arizona
    @cleaner4d4

I am a libertarian. I am advocating everyone enjoy maximum freedom on both personal and economic issues as long as they do not bring violence unto others.

"Good" cops.
    Just keeping the streets safe. You don't know the kind of people these brave officers run into daily.
    “The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, but he has a remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them.” --George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by AuH20 View Post
    In terms of a full spectrum candidate, Rand is leaps and bounds above Trump. I'm not disputing that.
    Who else in public life has called for a pre-emptive strike on North Korea?--Donald Trump

I see about 7 losers up there. Maybe they're looking for the Headless Horseman.
    Last edited by NorthCarolinaLiberty; 10-20-2013 at 01:56 AM.

And 911 didn't get a self inflicted DDOS attack again, why?

What is wrong with this country???

-t

This goes here;

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Never heard of " security" like that for a pumpkin festival .They do that for everything in that city ?
    I think part of reason Free Keene published this news and it was posted here is because it is so unusual. I've never heard of it happening before. Oh, and this isn't just a Pumpkin Festival, this is the biggest 1 around.

Smiles, pumpkins abound as Keene breaks jack-o'-lantern record
    http://www.sentinelsource.com/news/l...8fc1e466a.html

There was mixed reaction in the crowd at the start of the night about whether Keene would break a world record Boston set in 2006 with 30,128 jack-o’-lanterns. But shortly after 8 p.m., news that Keene had surpassed that record with 30,581 lit pumpkins caused festival-goers to erupt in cheers and applause.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Wasnt there a recent DHS memo about Al Qaeda e-chatter coming from a cave in Pakistan eluding to an attack at a pumpkin festival? (enter sarcasm here)
    "You can prevent crimes by becoming a Police State. So if you advocate the Police State............the crime then will be against the American People and against Our Freedoms. And we will throw out so much of what Our Revolution was fought for." - Ron Paul, Nov. 22, 2011

You like Ben Swann? Let Raycom Media know!

Were they "Good" Police Snipers?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    Wasnt there a recent DHS memo about Al Qaeda e-chatter coming from a cave in Pakistan eluding to an attack at a pumpkin festival? (enter sarcasm here)
    The pumpkins! What better place to hide the bombs?!

It's perfect, Mooo ha haaaaaaa............
    Last edited by Origanalist; 10-20-2013 at 08:57 AM.
    "The Patriarch"

"Good" cops.

Hope the officers made it home safe with all those dangerous teens that smash pumpkins and scary jack o lanterns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler_Durden View Post
    There was, but it didn't get distributed until late last week due to the 17% government "shutdown".

"But, but, but -- if an Al-Queda hunter-killer team had assaulted the PumpkinFest and killed dozens you all would be complaining that the police hadn't done enough!"

Did they have the new Bear Cat there too ?

apparently none of you know who Pumpkinhead is.....scary $#@!...cops don't like scary $#@!....scary $#@! must be neutralized at every turn and civil rights be damned...

your protection is mission #1.....

Quote Originally Posted by JK/SEA View Post
    apparently none of you know who Pumpkinhead is.....scary $#@!...cops don't like scary $#@!....scary $#@! must be neutralized at every turn and civil rights be damned...

Oh , I know who Pumpkinhead, Headless Hession and the Leprechaun are, LOL

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

your the cop's protection safety is mission #1.....
    FTFY
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Some folks are trying to help identify these undercover police. Cop Block / Free Keene folks were previously success at identify and undercover area police officer. In fact, he even switched police forces after that. Some might call that a partial victory.

Help Keene Peaceful Streets Identify Plainclothes Rooftop Snipers at PumpkinFest 2013
    October 19, 2013 by Jason Talley
    http://freekeene.com/2013/10/19/pumpkinfest-snipers/

Keene Law Enforcer walks in front of traffic to avoid question about Pumpkin Fest Snipers
    October 20, 2013 by Jason Talley
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

Quote Originally Posted by Keith and stuff View Post
    Some folks are trying to help identify these undercover police. Cop Block / Free Keene folks were previously success at identify and undercover area police officer. In fact, he even switched police forces after that. Some might call that a partial victory.
    Eh, I don't know if I like outing undercover cops, but I would like to know who the guys on the roof are and why they were there. Snipers on a roof at a Halloween festival in NH bothers me quite a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Eh, I don't know if I like outing undercover cops, but I would like to know who the guys on the roof are and why they were there. Snipers on a roof at a Halloween festival in NH bothers me quite a bit.
    Out 'em.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...elling-Cocaine

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    That's your opinion not mine. I don't like snipers on rooftops and am fine with legalizing drugs. But I do think there is a need for police and even undercover police sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    There are only two things we should fight for. One is the defense of our homes and the other is the Bill of Rights. War for any other reason is simply a racket.
    -Major General Smedley Butler, USMC,
    Two-Time Congressional Medal of Honor Winner
    Author of, War is a Racket!

It is not that I am mad, it is only that my head is different from yours.
    - Diogenes of Sinope

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast