Thread: Les Paul Epiphone 2008.

Les Paul Epiphone 2008.

My cousin put it up for sale:

Les Paul epiphone. 2008. White gold trim with pearl inlay...comes with hard shell case. $400

PM me if interested.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ruther pricey. Nicer Les Pauls are available for not much more on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_saca...andard&_sop=15

Might want to lower the price tag if you really need to move it. I can't buy one at any price at the moment myself-just sayin'. Good luck in selling it. Seems to be built well from the pic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Torchbearer
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

I had one, I traded it for a Yamaha Maxim 750 that I never got running.

I haven't been electric since, but I still have my acoustics and harmonica's.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    I had one, I traded it for a Yamaha Maxim 750 that I never got running.

I haven't been electric since, but I still have my acoustics and harmonica's.
    Just get yerself a cheapy model and hotrod the $#@! out of it. I took my $200 fat strat, changed out the bridge pickup, had a full scallop neck put on and added custom shop tuners. Sounds and plays like a much more expensive gee-tar.
    what works can never be discussed online. there is only one language the government understands, and until the people start speaking it by the magazine full... things will remain the same.
    Hear/buy my music here "government is the enemy of liberty"-RP Support me on Patreon here Ephesians 6:12

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlyboy34 View Post
    Just get yerself a cheapy model and hotrod the $#@! out of it. I took my $200 fat strat, changed out the bridge pickup, had a full scallop neck put on and added custom shop tuners. Sounds and plays like a much more expensive gee-tar.
    That's what I was going to do with the Epiphone. It had a Gibson neck but the electronics were severely lacking.
    "The Patriarch"

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    That's what I was going to do with the Epiphone. It had a Gibson neck but the electronics were severely lacking.
    Bummer. :/ No reason you can't change out the electronics, though. You might need to have a tech guy do it. (I did)

Ruther pricey.
    IIRC, they were selling for $399 new, no case though. May have been on clearance.

Depends on condition. Here's the same guitar offered at $499:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epiphone-Les...-/181232120679
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    IIRC, they were selling for $399 new, no case though. May have been on clearance.

Depends on condition. Here's the same guitar offered at $499:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epiphone-Les...-/181232120679
    Okay, I'll take your word for it. I never liked the Gibsons well enough to learn about them in detail.

Okay, I'll take your word for it. I never liked the Gibsons well enough to learn about them in detail.
    Here's one with a current bid of $210...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epiphone-Les...-/190930710128
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Here's one with a current bid of $210...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Epiphone-Les...-/190930710128
    They are a cheap, attractive alternative to the real thing. But if you do your own mods they can be a kick ass guitar.
    "The Patriarch"

I just put it out. I hate Gibsons and am a Strat man through and through. It did have a hard case. Guess I shoulda highlited that. I dunno. It's marketplace and I just put it out there.

Doesn't stop anyone from making an offer.

I heard Les Paul play once , pretty dang impressive .
    Last edited by oyarde; 10-18-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I just put it out. I hate Gibsons and am a Strat man through and through. It did have a hard case. Guess I shoulda highlited that. I dunno. It's marketplace and I just put it out there.

If I could play it I would make an offer .My oldest son rocks , gave him one when he was young I won in a poker game, he still plays weekends some . What would it cost to ship something like that ?

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

+a bunch. The Gibsons I've tried felt unbalanced and generally odd. :/

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    If I could play it I would make an offer .My oldest son rocks , gave him one when he was young I won in a poker game, he still plays weekends some . What would it cost to ship something like that ?
    I shipped a Strat from Hawaii to Massachusetts recently for like $80.00 or so (FedEx).

I've got a Sheraton II that I really dig. IMO a very ugly, ugly, blond -but it plays like you wouldn't believe and the tone is there.
    Last edited by bunklocoempire; 10-20-2013 at 12:18 PM.
    Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe. Proverbs 29:25
    "I think the propaganda machine is the biggest problem that we face today in trying to get the truth out to people."
    Ron Paul

Please watch, subscribe, like, & share, Ron Paul Liberty Report
    BITCHUTE IS A LIBERTY MINDED ALTERNATIVE TO GOOGLE SUBSIDIARY YOUTUBE

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.