Thread: CNBC: Cory Booker was elected to bomb Iran

CNBC: Cory Booker was elected to bomb Iran

Of course that headline was not actually on CNBC, but that was the general idea.

There was an interesting conversation about the Cory Booker election on CNBC today. It appears that Booker had a lot of financial backers in the Hedge Fund industry. There was a quote given from one of the Hedge Fund managers who donated to Booker, and he said that Lonegan would have been better based on economics. So why did he support Booker? Because Booker is a "strong supporter of Israel".

Was this a well known issue during the campaign? I admit to not following all of the details, but what seemed like a standard Dem vs. Rep contest was really all about Israel?

Either way, the cat is out out of the bag now that they are talking about it on CNBC. They also mentioned that Spielberg and Zuckerberg were big supporters of Booker.

CNBC link:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/101122112

Detailed article at this link:

http://www.hedgefundintelligence.com...or-Senate.html

...one of his main policy positions is to support the Jewish State by preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons.
    It seems that as long as you can sing the following song, nothing else matters:

"Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb, Iran"
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-18-2013 at 03:44 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    SO
    SICK
    OF
    THIS
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

2007 was a better time.
    Lifetime member of more than 1 national gun organization and the New Hampshire Liberty Alliance. Part of Young Americans for Liberty and Campaign for Liberty. Free State Project participant and multi-year Free Talk Live AMPlifier.

I think cnbc is smoking too much of t-bone's product.

A CNBC article:

...specific policy points likely guided their cash to the charismatic former Rhodes Scholar:... support for Israel (the cause is important to Klarman and Steinhardt).
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 10-18-2013 at 02:39 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

And Lonegan wouldn't have been an interventionist?

Quote Originally Posted by NIU Students for Liberty View Post
    Apparently not enough for these high value donors.

Loegan's rhetoric during the debate was very non-interventionist, more so than Booker.

Although both candidates agreed during the debate on foreign policy that we shouldn't be the policeman of the world and that Syria was a bad idea. Lonegan got in to more detail, saying that small interventions were a bad idea and he also copied the Rand's talking point about bringing home foreign aid for country's that burn our flag.
    "We do have some differences and our approaches will be different, but that makes him his own person. I mean why should he [Rand] be a clone and do everything and think just exactly as I have. I think it's an opportunity to be independent minded. We are about 99% [the same on issues]." Ron Paul

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Unhappy sigh

Toldja.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...73#post5256073

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Was this a well known issue during the campaign? I admit to not following all of the details, but what seemed like a standard Dem vs. Rep contest was really all about Israel?
    No it was not. I heard no mention of it from anyone els.

Well… there's this - the big secret:

"On to Israel - I met a man I didn't know that well off the plane and he gave me one of the most phenomenal tours of the country. I was 21…22 years old. And immediately I understood things I had only talked about in Oxford, with great Israeli leaders, with people from the Palestinian community…

Only when I saw Israel, did it really become a part of my being, and you understand that we must defend that nation!

There's a million more like this, going back years.
    It seems that at Oxford, Booker was the L’Chaim Society’s president. At Yale, Booker founded a jewish society. http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...-s-rabbis.html

Incredibly, Cory Booker has made a point of keeping all this quiet!
    I happened upon the videos accidentally. I really don't think the good people of Newark would've cast a single vote for this man if they had been aware that the very thrust of Booker's existence is - of all things - Israel.

People imagine that it's the minorities and liberals who support Booker - but they aren't the ones that will be coming out in droves to vote for him on October 16. If Booker gets in, we will never be rid of him. Like Lautenberg, we'll have to wait till he finally drops dead!

what is the appeal of that d-bag

Cory Booker seems like scumbag based on his snake oil salesmanship.

Of course that headline was not actually on CNBC, but that was the general idea.

There was an interesting conversation about the Cory Booker election on CNBC today. It appears that Booker had a lot of financial backers in the Hedge Fund industry. There was a quote given from one of the Hedge Fund managers who donated to Booker, and he said that Lonegan would have been better based on economics. So why did he support Booker? Because Booker is a "strong supporter of Israel".

Either way, the cat is out out of the bag now that they are talking about it on CNBC. They also mentioned that Spielberg and Zuckerberg were big supporters of Booker.

CNBC link:

Detailed article at this link:

http://www.hedgefundintelligence.com...or-Senate.html

It seems that as long as you can sing the following song, nothing else matters:

"Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb, Iran"
    Neocons in Isreal lobby are lately deliberately recruiting 'plants of color' to make wars bloodbath more "politically correct" or this is just accidental?

1. Senator Cory Booker: A liberal African-American Baptist who loves talking Torah

Haaretz ‎- 1 day ago
      Newly minted Senator Cory Booker's affinity for Judaism won him Jewish votes ..

Cory Booker's connection to Zionism steeped in religious ...

mondoweiss.net/2013/06/connection-fundamentalism-community.html‎
    Jun 12, 2013 - If Newark Mayor Cory Booker succeeds in his bid for the Senate, ... And when he talks about Israel he gets a kind of mystical look in his eye.”.

Or is it case current aipac plant, panderer in chief having opened doors for more plants?

Lonegan was not a potential president, Booker is.

it could easily be Christie vs Booker in 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Toldja.

Yeah, you broke the news early. Obviously all of Booker's main backers knew exactly what the election was all about. They are really good at keeping agendas hidden, although the temptation to brag about it after the fact usually results in some exposure.

Who even knew about PNAC before Bush II was elected? It wasn't until after the election that anyone in the media talked about them and their role in the Bush campaign and administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post
    Toldja.

Booker reading off the teleprompter, in the scripted praising of his masters... another marionette that will be taking your money & liberties.

Washington Post Pictorial Propaganda
    Cory Booker: A man made for ‘This Town’
    Cory Booker was born in Washington but grew up in New Jersey. Now he wants to come back to his home town — as a U.S. senator.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...d_gallery.html
    Last edited by HOLLYWOOD; 10-19-2013 at 12:33 PM.
    The American Dream, Wake Up People, This is our country! <===click

"All eyes are opened, or opening to the rights of man, let the annual return of this day(July 4th), forever refresh our recollections of these rights, and an undiminished devotion to them."
    Thomas Jefferson
    June 1826

Rock The World!
    USAF Veteran

Cory Booker equates Israel to dream of MLK

There was a SWC plant pick saying recently that MLK would have supported wars in Iraq, Afghanistan. Now notorious Cory Booker caught on camera pandering like a political prostitute. Funny no one asked him a question about Palestinian children, children of God, living under occupation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBgbK...tailpage#t=135

Related

David Sheen: Do Americans want to know that Israel is waging war on Africans?

Caution: very graphic language/slurs towards African immigrants in this famous documentary by Max Blumenthal that NYT did not want seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPxv4Aff3IA

Israeli contractor plans Jewish-only residential project in Jaffa
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/.premium-1.571018

Supreme Court okays Jewish-only buildings in Jaffa
    http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition...jaffa-1.323474

Vigilantes Patrol For Jewish Women Dating Arab Men
    http://www.npr.org/templates/story/s...ryId=113724468

Rabbi Shmuley Boteach and Cory Booker

Cory Booker could easily be the Dem VP choice.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jkr View Post
    SO
    SICK
    OF
    THIS
    They never learn the real war starts coming home.

Interesting. Well I guess this kind of backs up Ron Paul's point about the Congressional Black Caucus being more about food stamps than antiwar.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

So give him a vest.

Watch out other NJ Sen. Cory Booker, he could be next on Obama team's "price tag" list.

DOJ reportedly preparing criminal charges against Sen. Menendez
    March 06, 2015
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015...-sen-menendez/

Related

Protestors arrested, "Senators Menendez and Booker, The Blood is on your hands" banner

Thirteen arrested as protesters tell Senators Menendez and Booker: ‘No more blank check for Israel’s crimes’

On Friday, Anti-Defamation League president Abraham Foxman blasted Huffington Post for its anti-Semitic splash page pushing against Sen. Bob Menendez (D-NJ), who is pushing for harsher sanctions against Iran. The page showed Menendez speaking at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, and carried the headline, “SABOTEUR SEN. LAUNCHING WAR PUSH.”

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/adl-...-anti-semitism

Seriously? Cory Booker is a decent, moderate person. What the hell guys.

If you think posting photos of someone wearing a Yamaka is a sign of something bad, then our movement has a long way to go, and you are doing a disservice to those who work hard to bring good people to us. Yamaka does not equal Gaza. Hanging out with a Jewish friend does not equal bomb Iran. He has said tough rhetoric like practically every other US senator currently in office, big deal...
    "Freedom, then Pizza!" - Oklahoma State GOP Convention 5/11/2012

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post

If you think posting photos of someone wearing a Yamaka is a sign of something bad, then our movement has a long way to go, and you are doing a disservice to those who work hard to bring good people to us. Yamaka does not equal Gaza. Hanging out with a Jewish friend does not equal bomb Iran. He has said tough rhetoric like practically every other US senator currently in office, big deal...
    Ah, the CONgresscritter fan club at RPF now has a head cheerleader. WHOOPEE!

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitMan View Post
    Senators Obama, McCain, Lieberman, Bob Menendez were all decent, moderate persons. President Obama is also a moderated, decent person. What is your point? Can you name any US Senator who is not a decent, moderated person?

Cory Booker equates Israel to dream of MLK

Cory Booker, biggest Democratic recipient of pro-Israel donations

Booker opposes repealing the Patriot Act, calling it “a little irresponsible.

According to Booker's campaign website, Iran poses a threat to American and Israeli security. He wants all options, including military action, that prevents Iran from gaining nuclear weapons.[32] In December 2013, Booker was one of the original cosponsors of Bob Menéndez's Nuclear Weapon Free Iran Act of 2013, which would toughen sanctions against Iran.[33]

As mayor of Newark, New Jersey, Booker raised taxes by 20 percent

Booker applauded Obama's Affordable Care Act--better known as "ObamaCare"--and chastised Republicans in Washington for fighting it

[Place holder for photos of Palestinian children under Israeli occupation]