Thread: Tom Cotton Caves On Budget Deal

Tom Cotton Caves On Budget Deal

http://www.redstate.com/freedomrepub...n-budget-deal/

We cannot allow Cotton to get into the Senate.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You could make the case that Tom Cotton is our worst enemy, unlike Graham or McCain this guy could be in Congress for another 35 years! He'll be a thorn in our side the entire time. Nip this in the bud liberty movement.

The neocon bloodthirsty vampire errand boy for the military contractors voted FOR the state? Shocking indeed.

Tom Cotton Caves On Budget Deal
    You don't say? Lindsey Graham and John McCain's favorite little neo-con in training is a RINO traitor? Who woulda thunk?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I'm wondering if Erickson will ignore my post or acknowledge it. RedState was one of the first supporters of Cotton.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastiat's The Law View Post
    You could make the case that Tom Cotton is our worst enemy, unlike Graham or McCain this guy could be in Congress for another 35 years! He'll be a thorn in our side the entire time. Nip this in the bud liberty movement.
    He is also Iraq vet so you can't call him chicken hawk unlike so many others.

Quote Originally Posted by libertarian101 View Post
    So I'll call him a paid state-sanctioned killer.

Quote Originally Posted by libertarian101 View Post
    I believe he also has a law degree from Harvard. His resume makes neocons drool. We have to run a liberty candidate against him fast and attack him from the angle that he supported helping Al-Qaeda attack Christians in Syria.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Tom Cotton is to the left of Paul Ryan.

Quote Originally Posted by FSP-Rebel View Post
    Thanks for RTing. I was pleased to see it one the top of Redstate this morning. I believe it is still on the front page.

"Goldwater is a Libertarian, used to post under "freedomrepublican" he must have changed his username, but his dislike of Cotton stems from foreign policy."

So on Red State you're known as a "libertarian," and then here you get accused by some people of being some sort of "statist" or big government champion. I guess you and I have that in common.