Thread: Hello from Texas.

Hello from Texas.

I'm from Texas, and wear thick glasses and I have big teeth. I'm willing to learn more about politics and economics, since I don't know a ton now (I'm generally more interested in chemistry and math). Any knowledge is welcome and will be rapidly eaten up.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzlymere View Post
    I'm from Texas, and wear thick glasses and I have big teeth.
    Buddy Holly Lives!!!!

welcome

Welcome!!
    The ultimate minority is the individual. Protect the individual from Democracy and you will protect all groups of individuals
    Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual. - Thomas Jefferson
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

- Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

I'm from Texas, and wear thick glasses and I have big teeth. I'm willing to learn more about politics and economics, since I don't know a ton now (I'm generally more interested in chemistry and math). Any knowledge is welcome and will be rapidly eaten up.
    Everybody here is at least 6'2, two hundred and twenty five pounds and incredibly handsome. Even the women
    "The Patriarch"

what a coincidence...Ron Paul is from Texas...

Welcome! Don't believe what Origanalist told you about the women here. A few of us are between 5'4" - 5'7", in the range of 110-135 lbs., and incredibly beautiful. The rest are not libertarians.

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Everybody here is at least 6'2, two hundred and twenty five pounds and incredibly handsome. Even the women
    Damn I got shorted again...

Welcome griz.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Damn I got shorted again...

Welcome griz.
    Yea, me too

Welcome grizzly!
    "When a portion of wealth is transferred from the person who owns it—without his consent and without compensation, and whether by force or by fraud—to anyone who does not own it, then I say that property is violated; that an act of plunder is committed." - Bastiat : The Law

"nothing evil grows in alcohol" ~ @presence

"I mean can you imagine what it would be like if firemen acted like police officers? They would only go into a burning house only if there's a 100% chance they won't get any burns. I mean, you've got to fully protect thy self first." ~ juleswin

Quote Originally Posted by cajuncocoa View Post
    Welcome! Don't believe what Origanalist told you about the women here. A few of us are between 5'4" - 5'7", in the range of 110-135 lbs., and incredibly beautiful. The rest are not libertarians.
    Don't believe a word of it. She is 6"5 and handsome as hell.
    "The Patriarch"

Greetings.You are in the right place.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    Greetings.You are in the right place.
    Exactly!!! Welcome to RPF.

Welcome...whereabouts?

Excellent! Although I prefer short men, that is just fine!
    Where would one direct me to broaden my knowledge base?

Quote Originally Posted by Origanalist View Post
    Buncha runts around here.

Excellent! Although I prefer short men, that is just fine!
    Where would one direct me to broaden my knowledge base?
    http://mises.org/

http://www.lewrockwell.com/

http://mises.org/daily/author/299

And here, of course. Dig through the archives. Never mind the daily back and forth if you're looking to get a feel for things.

That's my starting point, you will get more suggestions.
    Last edited by Origanalist; 10-15-2013 at 09:16 PM.
    "The Patriarch"

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Natural Citizen View Post
    Buncha runts around here.
    I did say "at least". That was to be inclusive of the womenfolk.
    "The Patriarch"

Thanks, man! Glad to be a part of this.