Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Request for Campaign Evaluation Thread

Bryan Smith, Idaho-2nd

http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/bry...nt?oid=3008108

https://bryansmithforcongress.com/

"Bryan Smith is a strong fiscal conservative with close ties to the grassroots all across his district. He is not a career politician," FreedomWorks President Matt Kibbe says in the endorsement. "Smith will be a roadblock for either party that tries to continue to spend us into a more debt. Idahoans need a strong voice in Congress, and Bryan Smith is their man."

FreedomWorks is the second major group to lend Smith their support — the deep-pocketed Club for Growth is also backing him.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...imary-opponent
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I want to say that I think that statewide offices are important.

Do you guys know who Eric Larson is? He's the guy that Justin Amash wanted to replace Justin Amash in the Michigan House, but he lost to a traditional Republican. Ugh. We need people waiting in the wings. It's not good to cut political teeth on a national race. (Yes I know Rand did it, but he's an exception.)

Having said that, I'm all for endorsing Phillip Campbell at the state level for Michigan District 57 State Rep.

http://electphilcampbell.blogspot.com/p/home-page.html

But from a pragmatic stand point, those races don't generate much interest, and there's a danger of losing track of candidates in the sea of names out there too.
    Last edited by angelatc; 12-12-2013 at 04:03 PM.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Brian, I got your two completed.

angelatc, I understand your points. You could stick with the Michigan forum for now, and promote there, and/or post in the Library Candidate forum. At least repost your message there, no one will see it here since this is just a thread request discussion. I'll create the evaluation thread if you want. BTW, Phillip's twitter feed is protected (but not a major issue since he has no tweets yet).
    This site has a specific purpose defined in our Mission Statement.

Members must read and follow our Community Guidelines.

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Tho Bishop, Florida State House 6th district.

Annette Bosworth for United States Senate in SD, its lookin like her campaign is gaining major traction and becoming the primary grassroots challenger against the establishment candidate.

Quote Originally Posted by T.hill View Post
    Annette Bosworth for United States Senate in SD, its lookin like her campaign is gaining major traction and becoming the primary grassroots challenger against the establishment candidate.
    Nelson was leading her in the last poll. He also has State Senate experience and doesn't have the Che Guevara baggage.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    OK, have them all done. Sorry on the delay. Free feel to PM me on requests reminders.

Quote Originally Posted by compromise View Post
    Nelson was leading her in the last poll. He also has State Senate experience and doesn't have the Che Guevara baggage.
    Now you can use this:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...Senate-R-SD%29

Thanks!

I strive to respond to all queries; please excuse late and out-of-sequence responses.

Eric Reyes IL- House
    http://ericreyes.us/issues/jobs/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Done
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...House-IL-17%29

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Thanks. He seemed like a Ron Paul guy.

We need to take a look at Dwayne Stovall, U.S. Senate TX. He is winning straw polls.

I'd like to Request Dr. Monica Wehby: Pediatric Neurosurgeon, and candidate for U.S. senate in Oregon. She announced that she raised an impressive $500,000, and came out with a great campaign ad, which went viral on the conservative blogosphere:

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Ack. Sorry on the delay. I got those two added:
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...S-Senate-R-OR)
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...S-Senate-R-TX)

All, please PM me if I miss updating this for more than a day.

Zechariah Blanchard for Florida's Congressional Seventh District. Liberty minded Ron Paul Republican.

(www.blanchardforcongress.com)

(www.facebook.com/Blanchard2014)

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy.August View Post
    Zechariah Blanchard for Florida's Congressional Seventh District. Liberty minded Ron Paul Republican.

(www.blanchardforcongress.com)

(www.facebook.com/Blanchard2014)
    Done: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-House-FL-7%29

Delegate Bob Marshall (US House, VA-10)

(not yet declared)
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cjm View Post
    Delegate Bob Marshall (US House, VA-10)

(not yet declared)
    Here you go: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...House-VA-10%29

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Andrew Hemingway for NH gov. Jim Rubens for NH US Senate.

Subject: Campaign Evaluation: JACK RUSSELL THOMPSON (WA State Legislative District 20, position 1.)

Candidate Name: Jack Russell Thompson
    Office Sought: WA state Representative, Legislative District 20, position 1.
    Social Media: TBD

Candidate Profile: On the Issues
    Civil Liberties: [Rating TBD]
    Constitutional Issues: [Rating TBD]
    Economic Issues: [Rating TBD]
    Foreign Policy: [Rating TBD]
    Social Issues: [Rating TBD]
    Overall Issues Rating: [Rating TBD]

Race Profile: Incumbent Richard Debolt. Republican. in office since 1998. Former House Minority Leader. I will be running as a Libertarian.
    State: WA
    District: 20 Legislative
    Incumbent: Richard Debolt
    Other Primary Candidates: TOP TWO PRIMARY
    Non-Incumbent Candidates from Other Parties: None Announced
    Relevant poll numbers: None.
    Overall Race Profile Rating: [Rating TBD]

Miscellaneous Pros/Cons
    Key strong points: No Challenger. We will both be strong of fiscal liberty. I will be stronger on social liberty and civil liberty.

Unknown points for further research:

Possible weak points: Strong R district

Possible deal breakers: Not enough financial support. Democrat candidate enters the race and takes away my social liberty support.

Overall Rating: TBD

Here is my proposal. I get a Pledge website up and running. I will need to have two things happen. 1. The last day of official registration ends and there are no Democrats in the race. 2. I reach $10,000 in pledges by the last day of registration. If both of those things happen, I will immediately register my candidacy, have a money bomb for the pledges, and start an ad blitz. If neither, or just one of those two things happens, I will notify pledges to keep their money to give to other liberty candidates. I would be running as Libertarian against the Republican. In WA, we have top two, so if there is no democrat, I am guaranteed a 1 on 1 runoff clear through the General election.
    CPT Jack. R. T.
    US Army Resigned - Iraq Vet.
    Level III MACP instructor, USYKA/WYKKO sensei
    Professional Hunter/Trapper/Country living survivalist.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    Got the last four done.

Really, send me a PM when you post. I can miss updates. Thanks!!

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries

How about the guy that is running against Eric Cantor? Dave Brat. He is supposedly an economist. Which school?

What We Believe

Dave Brat fully supports the Republican Creed, and any leader who unflinchingly upholds that Creed which reads as follows...

We Believe…

That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice,
    That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society,
    That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government,
    That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations,
    That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense,
    That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.

... unfortunately, however, our current congressman, Eric Cantor, has failed to uphold that Creed, and it is time for a change. It is time to term limit Eric Cantor.
    Promoting Economic Growth

Dave Brat, Ph.D., is a free market economist who has dedicated his life to educating college students, business professionals and civic and religious groups on economics and ethics. Dave wants to help create jobs and prosperity and knows that the free market system is the only proven way to stimulate innovation and economic growth.

Eric Cantor, on the other hand, distorts the free market by picking winners and losers, and only allows big business and big donors a seat at his table: a table that we in the 7th district do not share.

Dave Brat thinks everyone is the 7th district should have an equal voice and equal access.

This major difference in background and philosophy provides significant insights as to the contrasts between how Dave Brat and Eric Cantor will approach their job as your congressman.

Every day, Dave Brat will fight to grow our economy, boost opportunities for hard working Americans, and stabilize the economic health of our nation so that our children and grandchildren can enjoy greater prosperity.

While Dave Brat understands that such goals can never be achieved through the growth of government and increased spending, Eric Cantor has embraced big government over the course of his tenure.

Throughout his entire career, Eric Cantor has supported countless measures and budgets to increase our debt and grow government. Despite his fiscal rhetoric, Eric Cantor voted for new spending measures like Medicare Part D, TARP bailouts, Chinese bailouts, Wall Street bailouts, two unfunded wars, and backed the kick-the-can-down-the-road Ryan-Murray budget.

Dave Brat understands that an economy cannot thrive with such a crushing national debt, and will oppose the efforts of status quo politicians like Eric Cantor to continue to spend money we do not have.

Many young people are now beginning to understand the “inter generational” theft that is occurring. We charge the tab, and they will pay the bill. Unlike Eric Cantor, Dave Brat will fight for the younger generation.

Despite the president’s own admission to congressional leadership that millions of Americans would lose their insurance due to Obamacare, Eric Cantor and other members of the Establishment failed to make a compelling case to the American people.

We have seen time and time again that leadership is about more than holding a particular title. Real leaders are willing to take a stand and step up to the podium to articulate conservative principles and educate the public on what we can do to solve these problems.

Eric Cantor has failed to address the biggest issues of our time:

Deficits without End, Debt over $17 Trillion and Unfunded Entitlement Liabilities are over $125 Trillion.

Our debt rises, Obamacare remains the law of the land, businesses are still afraid to hire, and families are still struggling to make ends meet. Jobs are scarce and, if we continue on the same path, the future is bleak.

As our congressman, Dave Brat will end the reckless spending and fight every day to get rid of Obamacare. He will work to end the economic uncertainty caused by the lack of leadership in Washington and seek to restore confidence in our dollar, our marketplace, and our national credit.

Dave Brat is a free market conservative with the right background and experience to get our nation’s economy back on track.

Dave Brat offers conservatives in the 7th District a clear choice this June. Send Dave Brat to Washington where he will restore your voice and work hard to provide the fiscal and regulatory restraint needed for a free economy to thrive.
    http://davebratforcongress.com/

https://twitter.com/DaveBratVA7th

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    done, thanks!

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Paul Bevington, Candidate for Congress
    Seeking Republican Nomination, VA-6
    http://paulbevingtonforcongress.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/paulbevingtonforcongress

Side note: This is the seat that Karen Kwiatkowski ran for in 2012, vs Rep. Goodlatte. Karen is supporting Paul.

Philip Eby, in runoff for Texas State Representative District 58, 2012 alternate delegate to Tampa.

T.J Fabby, alternate delegate to Tampa in 2012. In runoff for Texas State Representative District 10.
    Both are open seats, we need them both in Austin.

Staff - Admin
    Houston, TX

Blog Entries
    OK, got them both. Thanks for the PM William!

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    OK, got them both. Thanks for the PM William!
    Thank You Sir! I live near Philip, and will be helping!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast